Rune
Dakota
Soran
19 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 2 Empty Re: Giving Rise to the Winds

Post by Elysia November 22nd 2012, 2:56 am

Elysia stood in the shallows, content to simply allow the water to tug at the loose fur of her legs - to wrap itself around her with its begging embrace. There was a certain comfort in it, in the knowledge of such a possibility of escape, but that didn't mean she intended to make use of it. Elysia was many things, but suicidal - so weak willed - was not one of them. The mere though of such a thing disgusted her, there was no strength - no dignity - in death at one's own hand. At least, that was her personal perception of the matter, and one she didn't intend to voice. She dipped her head down, staring at her own reflection. For some foolish reason, she always expected something to be different - that she would look older, wiser, more beautiful - simply some sort of change from the routine of life. But nothing ever changed, and she knew - though she wouldn't have liked to admit it, that nothing ever would change. She lived now for the consequence of decision, of foolishness or wisdom and everything in between.

Her head snapped up at the distant sound of her own name, her ears folding back against her head. She knew well the low voice that called out to her, a deep resonating bass. She'd known it for many months now, longer than she would have dreamed. The familiarity of it wrapped around her, soothing her, putting a light smile on her lips. Yet no name rose to associate, to greet her . She was greeted with confused blankness, a face without distinction, a blur without a name. It was repetition, the reoccurance of each and every day. She stepped backwards, shaking drops of water from her paws. She kept her head bent, said not a word. Instead, she allowed herself to raise her eyes, to meet his, and nod her silent greeting. The usual bitter hardness that glinted in her gaze softened at the sight of her friend as she awaited his approach. Her tail, as always, lay curled neatly around her paws.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2012, 5:03 pm

DEREK

Take my Love, Take my Land, Take me where I can not stand,

I don't care, I'm still free

Derek looked down on the little female. Many had been aloof to the death of Palla, he accepted that, and frankly he did not mind her asking how he was. And while the pain still gnawed at him, he was in the accepting stages. One of the first if he cared to look around at the sorrowful faces. "Considering life, I am doing well Silv, how have you been?" Always the polite wolf he would not disregard how she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear November 22nd 2012, 5:41 pm

Lᴏ ʀ ᴅ Hᴀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴍ

[ rp text ]
[ haytham's speech ]
[ other's speech ]

"I do not think you understand," "You're terribly outnumbered and I assure you that such behavior would not be approved of coming from a stranger - like yourself."
"What is your name?"

Haytham gave a small chuckle to the female's words, she had started coming to the offensive side, it would seem that she was protecting this pack of hers, though she did not look the stature of a guardian, but one more to a scout. His ears flicked and tail manoeuvred to his side, as he sat.

"Outnumbered yes my dear, but the question is.... Am I Outgunned? If that is what your wondering to that I'm searching for" Haytham continued to sit blankly green eyes upon the horizon as he wondered whether he should answer her next question truthfully or not.

He went for the truth, better these wolves know his name when he is their death sentence.
"Haytham my dear, My name is Haytham" his words were noble as he continued to hold his airs and graces about him, though underneath this wolf was a cold hard killer.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2012, 7:14 pm

Haytham. Karma felt something stir with discomfort within her as the wolf gave her his name and mused about whether or not they were stronger than him. She knew that she was more than likely not stronger, but there was Rune, and Derek. Karma knew for a fact that those two could hold their own in a fight; and from observation, she figured that Gale, Soran, and Dakota could as well.

He made her uneasy, and that was reason enough to want to get him away. However, the dark female was not about to give in to the bait that it seemed the male was trying to get her to bite on. She would not attack, for that would give him the option - the reason - to fight back. "Well, Haytham, I do think that I am not the wolf that you wish to speak with," she stated simply. "Our leader is bound to have more to say than I."

Karma was ready to lead him off, to meet Rune. Hopefully, the male would be able to knock some sense into this hooligan.
She said for the first time
Wolves Adressed: Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran November 22nd 2012, 8:56 pm

Soran stepped quietly over the nettles that littered the forest floor as he made his way to where Elysia sat. Her tail rested across her paws in a position that gave her the appearance of a calm and patient statue beside the creek, and the hunter felt a smile crease his lips as he stopped at her side and nudged her shoulder in greeting. Lowering himself to sit on the smooth rocks, Soran’s eyes trained on her own as he tried to read her expression. She was no doubt thinking of her sister; Pallatsera’s memory seemed to weigh heavily on everyone. But before she had spotted him, something flickered across her face that was more than just aching sadness. Something bitter hardened Elysia’s features only a moment before, though Soran could not bring himself to ask just what.

“Is it alright if I settle myself here?” He asked, "Or would you prefer to be alone?"

His ears flicked for a moment as conversation drifted in the distance behind where he and Elysia sat. Though he did not know who, Soran assumed it would be a newcomer that disturbed the quiet of the pack.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver November 23rd 2012, 10:47 am

"Considering life, I am doing well Silv, how have you been?"

Silver pondered this, quietly, but not for long. Soon she was babbling with a bubbly demeanor once again, having almost forgotten about running into him altogether at this point; she wasn't keen on dwelling on her complete failure at looking where she was going and appreciated that Derek didn't seem to do that either. "I'm fairly good! Had a rabbit for breakfast this morning; and not one of those scrawny hairs, it was nice and fat. I was thinking of trying to give fishing a go sometime, my cousin Linnea was a whiz at it and could catch SO many fish; she also hit me with one for fun once, but anyways.. I never really had the chance to learn how she does it. All she told me was patience, but I think there's more to it than that.."

Once she was done babbling quickly, as she normally did, she sat back slightly. Her attention moved to Rune, who was sitting quietly; she didn't want him to feel left out! "What about you, Rune? How's it for you?" She asked.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysia November 23rd 2012, 2:28 pm

She shook her head, a small smile lighting her features. She never minded Soran's company. There was a quiet about him, a calm. It was as if, and she knew this was foolish, but it was as if you could say anything - and he would nod and say "you're alright". It wasn't that he didn't care, that he was immune to the faults of others. Rather, he accepted them, in a quiet easy way. She would have described it as fatherly, or brotherly, but she'd never been able to see him in such a way. She cocked her head, watching him approach. She recognized his features, knew of his past kindness towards her. She even knew his rank. Yet for the life of her, his name remained hazy in her mind. That bitterness wavered again, but she crushed it down.

"It is better not to allow one's self to linger alone on unpleasantness." She watched him settle beside her, his figure dwarfing hers. It was funny, looking at their coloring, they almost could have been mistaken for relatives. She smiled at the thought. But again, came that insistence. She would never have wanted him as a brother. Not because he wouldn't have been a good sibling to her, but because she saw their relationship as something else - not romantic exactly, actually not romantic at all. What right did she have to nestle herself within this pack, do to as her sister did? She shifted her paws, enjoying his nearness. The bulk of him, his quiet, always made her feel just a little safer.
Elysia
Elysia
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale November 23rd 2012, 3:55 pm

Gale continued on his walk, alone and without any bother. His mind was quiet now that he was out of ear shot from everyone else. As to where he was in the territory, the Wanderer wouldn't be able to tell you. He just wandered aimlessly, trying to get back the composure he had before talking with Dakota. It was an interesting thought that the huntress was able to bring the beast awake even when he was trying to keep it quelled. Perhaps it was the fire that burned within her own soul. She was definitely a worthy adversary. Very worthy indeed.

With a few more pawsteps, Gale found himself near a tree that was similar to the one he was laying beneath earlier. Without hesitation, he padded towards it on quiet feet and lay down once more. He was very satisfied with his new chosen location.

He was completely alone.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 23rd 2012, 5:02 pm

C A S H E L
"The universe doesn't have laws; it has habits, and habits can be broken."

A lone shape, a silhouette of sorts, stood out starkly against the pale blue, nearly cloudless sky. Standing stock-still, the figure seemed rather tall to most eyes, and it was most definitely a canid. The creature seemed almost statue-like or stone-like, all alone on that hilltop, relishing in the feel of the breeze and fast-fading warmth the sun would soon no longer be able to provide.

Suddenly, the canine moved. Strolling slowly down the hill, the tall wolf made his way to the lower part of the valley, contention and calmness visible on every feature. After a while of traveling, the rather handsome ivory wolf reached a small clearing; he could tell this was exactly what he was looking for. The scent of wolf was lingering in the timid air. Voices rung in his ears. There aren't many, he thought. Standing along the outskirts of the clearing, the brute's deep voice called out, bouncing gently off of the surrounding timber. "Hello?"
(Sorry for being short!)
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear November 24th 2012, 12:14 am

Lᴏ ʀ ᴅ Hᴀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴍ

[ rp text ]
[ haytham's speech ]
[ other's speech ]

Well, Haytham, I do think that I am not the wolf that you wish to speak with,"
"Our leader is bound to have more to say than I."

Haytham flicked his tail stubbornly. He was not interested in meeting any leader of this pack. Why would he have such an interest? He looked the dark she wolf over. " I am yet to know your name my dear. I have no interest in meeting this leader of yours. " He spoke cooly as he sat himself down.

His tail curled to his side, the male waited on a reply from the dark coloured female. His sitting emphasising even more his stubbornness in not wanting to meet the leader of this band. Haytham mused over it, it was probably some crazy wolf that had kept them in this harsh environment the whole time. He gave a small huff, his ears perked waiting for a reply.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2012, 12:23 am

Karma wrote:
Oh I could tell you a number of things, you self righteous jerk the dark female wanted to scream. Haytham was truly nerve grating, and she was certain that he was perfectly aware of it. The fight to keep herself from openly glowering at his rejection to meet their leader was a tough one, because she knew that the moment that she let her anger grip hold and latch on like a leech would be the moment that he would get the advantage over her.

Yes, she could fight - and pretty well, thanks to dirty tricks - but she did not like it. "Perhaps your nose should stay in your own business," she snipped, not wanting to give him the honor of knowing her name. Her fur was bristling, but that was the only sign (apart from some deep breaths taken to keep herself calm) that might had hinted at her frustration. Of course, there was a quip in her tone, but with the male, there was difficulty in keeping it level. "And your lack of courtesy fails to impress upon me the importance of letting you know my name,' she added.

Maybe she could irritate him. Now there's an idea... a wicked smirk tugged at the corners of her mouth as Karma looked at Hatham. "I insist, you must meet our leader."
Wolves Adressed: Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear November 24th 2012, 5:25 am

Lᴏ ʀ ᴅ Hᴀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴍ

[ rp text ]
[ haytham's speech ]
[ other's speech ]

"Perhaps your nose should stay in your own business,"
"And your lack of courtesy fails to impress upon me the importance of letting you know my name,"
"I insist, you must meet our leader."

Haytham gave a huff, he looked away, slightly annoyed not knowing the beauty's name. "I have been nothing but reasonable, and kind with you miss. " He reasoned with a shrug upon his shoulders.

He looked down from the small ridge, looking to sort out the wolf that was possibly the leader. His ears flattened against his neck and his fur was ruffled slightly. He thought he'd picked out the leader, a tawny coloured brute, on the average to larger size, he certainly had a leadership look about him.

"I will come with you, to meet this leader of yours, when you give me your name M'Lady " a grin underlay his shadowed foreface. He wanted to know her name more out of just curiosity now more than anything.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas November 24th 2012, 11:47 am

Lucas ambled through the forest of Evergreen, his posterior marched forward as he lead them where most of the pack reunited. He had heard the news that the last alpha female had drowned in the midst of a swiftly river. The wind had began adapting from it's cool normality, to a form of frostbite. Winter was closing in, and the climate wasn't as pleasant as it seemed when he first arrived. However, currently he needed some food and water. Although his role wasn't hunting, he would simply bring down a hare. If more simple, then just a rat. A good meatball would do for now. So, he's basically on the hunt after he checked on the pack. In the distance, stood the alpha male Rune, by him were a few other wolves Lucas barely knew of. Other wolves stood away engaged in conversation, there were even loners that stood by the river which ran along the entire forest. This one being the river the alpha female had drowned inside, is yet mysterious to his knowledge. Lucas stood briefly, as his eyes scanned the surroundings, boredom began merging with his mood. So it was useless to stand idle as he was wasting time. He turned and set off for the hunt. His nose flicked out suddenly, just like a signal. A hare's scent was present, which indicated a nearby location for the grazing spot of the prey.

That poor thing's meat was almost in Lucas's mouth, of course it was.

Last edited by Lucas on December 5th 2012, 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annessa November 24th 2012, 12:34 pm

Annessa yawned and took a look around, at the pack, at the trees, at the everything really. Everyone seemed to be up and chatting, some perhaps talking about the recent death and some maybe trying to distract themselves from the death. It was certainly a sad event, though the female was happy that most wolves were moving on instead of dwelling on it. The only negative thing she could think of for the day was that she had no one to talk to! Everyone either already had someone - and some wolves didn't even like one other wolf - or somewhere else in the territory. She did, however, finally see a darkly-coloured female talking to an unfamiliar male, one with green eyes and a multi-coloured coat. The female didn't seem too happy about it, either.

Perhaps it wasn't really Annessa's place to "confront" the new stranger, but given how agitated he had made the other female, she didn't like him. The snowy-coloured female padded up to the pair and looked at the two of them. "Is he giving you trouble?" she asked Karma. The white Scholar probably wouldn't be able to do much to the stranger, but perhaps her presence would be of some help to Karma. She could probably handle it on her own, but she looked so.. annoyed.
Annessa
Annessa
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2012, 7:10 pm

At the statement by Haytham, Karma's face fell. He would only go to meet Rune if she told him her name. Internally, she whined but then he might become even more creepy! She had not, however, missed a look that had crossed his face. He may be rather odd, but it seemed that the poor intentions he had might not necessarily be aimed at her. Was that admiration? she wondered, risking a glance to the green eyed male. His eyes were truly captivating specimens, as they hinted at the things that they had seen, and it was all that the scout in Karma could do to be curious about it. "Karma," she breathed in response, not realizing that she had done so.

When it clicked that she had indeed said it, the female thought it might come off as a little confusing. After all, who would name something that was supposed to be a blessing after something so dark? "My name is Karma," she reiterated, just to make sure.

Then, Annessa came over and asked if Haytham was giving her any trouble. Karma gave a smile to the female, grateful that at least someone seemed to care that there was a complete stranger in the territory, "Nothing that I cannot handle, but thank you for your concern." Karma was sincere and warm in addressing her inverted pack mate. The dark female's eyes flicked to Haytham, wondering how he would respond to the new company.
Wolves Adressed: Haytham & Annessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear November 25th 2012, 12:34 am

Lᴏ ʀ ᴅ Hᴀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴍ

[ rp text ]
[ haytham's speech ]
[ other's speech ]

"Is he giving you trouble?"
"Karma,"
"My name is Karma,"
"Nothing that I cannot handle, but thank you for your concern."

Haytham looked to the white female that had approached him and the dark wolf. The two females were contrasted beautifully. Like ying and yang. Though it seemed to Haytham that the dark female was the good one and the white, seemed to be a little more confronting to Haytham.

He looked to the dark female and gave a huff as she had finally given him her name, it was his turn to hold up his end of the deal.
"Karma my dear, you have upheld your part of the bargain, I will follow you to this Leader of yours. " He said simply with a light shrug of his shoulders.

The tawny brute got to his paws and gave a quick stretch and then a shake of his pelt. He took a step towards the dark female, his green eyes turned to face the white one, looking her up and down, he gave a "Hmmph" sound his eyes quickly moving back to the amber ones of the dark female.
"Well?"
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2012, 12:46 am

Karma hesitated to lead Haytham off. Had he really called her his dear? I do not approve she thought before rising to guide him away. "Do follow me, my liege," she indicated, trilling sarcastically with the end of the phrase. With a few easy steps that were light like a feather on the wind, Karma led Haytham toward Rune, Silver, and Derek. She did stop, once, to see if Annessa had followed, but it had been short and she had come to the conclusion that she would be able to come if she so pleased.

As the dark female stopped near the three, she cleared her throat for their attention. "Rune, have you got a moment for a stray that came into the territory?" she began, not wanting to sound too needy. Oh how she loathed having to interrupt conversations. It felt oh so rude, but at the moment, the only thing that she wanted was to get this male out of the territory. Please see the trouble that I see in him she begged internally.

But, something told her that she would be stuck with Haytham for some time to come.
Wolves Addressed: Hayhtam , Derek, Liver , & Rune

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear November 25th 2012, 1:04 am

Lᴏ ʀ ᴅ Hᴀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴍ

[ rp text ]
[ haytham's speech ]
[ other's speech ]

"Do follow me, my liege,"

Haytham grinned at the dark she wolf. The way her tongue had rolled over "my liege" was truly invigorating to the male. He felt a tingle as if someone had tickled up his spine. "Mmm Karma, you know how to rub a wolf the right way " He chuckled as he padded along the female's side. He rubbed his own side up against hers.

As she stopped, he stood beside the female. Looking at the wolf she addressed. He then looked at the two wolves that accompanied him one a female, and the other a male that Haytham had spotted before.
"Rune... Was it? Master of this..... erm... p.... pack..." He rolled his eyes slightly looking around again, at what Karma had called this "pack".
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran November 25th 2012, 1:11 am

"It is better not to allow one's self to linger alone on unpleasantness."

Soran nodded in agreement, “That is true,” He replied, his eyes moving towards the sound of elk hooves against stone, “But isn't it better to forget unpleasantness altogether, and enjoy the company with another for what it is?” The male let out a small laugh, dispatching any serious air he may have created. He did not seek out Elysia to have a serious conversation, though that was usually what occurred each time their paths crossed. No, he simply called out to the female for the mere purpose of company. Her lithe form, though dwarfed by his own, gave off an air of wisdom – without arrogance; and elegance – without superiority. More often then not, Soran had gone to seek her advice, and she’d always given it without hesitation.

(Yay! Short post!)

Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2012, 2:40 am

Derek was about to bow out of the conversation, and leave Silver in Rune's presence, having forgotten what he was going to ask anyways. When Karma showed up with a wolf. Derek didn't know why but something about the way this wolf addressed Rune rubbed him the wrong way. Standing the large brute eyed the male but said nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annessa November 25th 2012, 12:31 pm

Annessa watched Karma take the stranger off to see Rune for a moment, before deciding to follow them. She was curious as to how Rune would react to the new male. Annessa, however, had already made her decision about him. She didn't like him. The way he spoke.. it was like he was trying too hard to be charming, and it wasn't working for him. Not in the female's mind, at least. Maybe he was different once one got to know him better, but he wasn't making the best first impression.
Annessa
Annessa
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas November 25th 2012, 4:00 pm

His eyes learned of a present hare that was located only a few feet away. It was simply grazing on berries, unaware of it's faith and it's cause stalking at it. Lucas was a predator, an intelligent one. Although it is rare for wolves to use the element of surprise like other predators would do. Lucas was going to do it the 'other' way. He crunched down his body, trying to keep full cover under the long grass. Carefully, he covered a few steps and waited for a response to indicate the rabbit's situation. Surely, it had sensed the danger, but not completely. He took another step, but something wrong had happened, as he felt something was beneath his front paw. He slowly lifted it and realized he had stepped on a piece of wood. The rabbit stretched it's neck up high, looking around it and suddenly set off with it's haste. Lucas desperately jumped after the prey, but it was impossible for him to catch it after it had covered such a long distance. The gray brute narrowed his eyes in the state of failure, with a discouraged mood he turned and tracked his way back to the pack. Although he did not even drink, yet he did wish to fill his throat with fresh water. But this disappointment had removed the suffering.

*** A little later ***

Lucas found out Rune associated with a few wolves, one of them counted as a stranger. It had somehow caught his attention. He barely knew any of these canines, but this stranger was the least one for Lucas to recognize as a member of this pack. However, he approached silently and stood a bit away, offering privacy for the matter. Lucas crunched down his rear end into a sitting position, waiting for a conclusion of this wolf.
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota November 25th 2012, 6:28 pm

Dakota

"Oh, I bet you do. Unfortunately, my little play thing, you won't discover them today."

Gale's words fell away as Dakota's eyes watched the male go. She made no move to follow, simply smiled cheerfully as though they had a grand talk. It was better to let everyone else believe the discussion had gone well, as not to arouse suspicion for Dakota's newest target. He was hers and no one else's. The brute had sparked an interest Dakota rarely had for others. Come back with your intentions, the female thought to herself as the fake smile faded, Come back and let me discover they are malicious for the health of the pack. Come back, and I shall tear your goals as well as your flesh. Fiery eyes watched the shadows where the beast had departed, only moving to find an equally interesting target.

Pallatsera. Pallatsera. Pallatsera. The name looped in the bronze-colored wolf's mind as her gaze settled on the wolf known as Elysia. It was the ghost that haunted the territory, that haunted Dakota. Her golden eyes bored into the other female's pelt, willing her to admit her intentions to drive the Huntress mad, willing her to vanish and allow her peace when Pallatsera had failed. She continued to stare, knowing full and well that it would probably be considered rude after such a length of time. Dakota could not accept that this wolf, the one she had only met once in an exchange of names, was not some apparition of their deceased Alphess. Perched by Soran, the tiny female had earned somewhat of an undeserved quarantine status from Dakota. As far as the bulky female was concerned, Elysia might as well have had the plague. The Huntress avoided her, plain and simple, out of her own guilt that lingered for Pallatsera.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex November 25th 2012, 9:18 pm

You see me, now you don't

She limped alongside the outskirts of the packs land. She wasn't in the pack or any thing... but she hoped they would accept her.
She howled loudly, maybe that would get the attention of a alpha. She didn't want to get on the pack land yet, because what if they had strict rules about no loners on their lands. She just didn't want to upset anyone- ecspecialy the ones that might be her family for a couple years.
Her beady little eyes watched the trees hoping that someone would come.
Alex
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune November 25th 2012, 9:53 pm

Rune’s blacked lips couldn't help but to give way to a smile, as soon as Silver’s small figure collided into Derek’s larger one. The sight itself was rather funny, but it was when Silver thought she had harmed the stout guard that Rune found himself highly amused and chuckling. However, when things calmed down and the young female dished out her apology to Derek, Rune regained composure and listened to the two converse for a bit. Until, the bubbly scholar turned her attention over to the Alpha and inquired about his well-being. “I can’t complain,” Rune stated happily while tilting his head sideways to take in two figures standing nearby, with another one trailing up just after them.

"Rune, have you got a moment for a stray that came into the territory?"

Immediately Rune recognized one of them as Karma, one the packs guardians. And even from the distance that was between them the Alpha could tell the one following the two was Annessa. So this new male, clearly had to be the stray Karma was talking about. “Interesting choice of words Karma, but yes I suppose I always have time for strays.” Rune said softly, as his eyes found their way over to the new male as he began to speak.

"Rune... Was it? Master of this..... erm... p.... pack..."

“I happen to prefer the word Leader over Master, but I suppose when you compare the two terms they are one in the same. That and I can tell by your accent, that you are from a different land and so I suppose you may call me whatever you want, as long as you understand who I am.” He responded, his tone even and ever so polite toward the creature before him. “Now if you would, please introduce yourself and, tell me why you are here. Are you perhaps looking for a place to call home, or are you merely passing through?”
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Giving Rise to the Winds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next