Kira
Spirit
Silver
14 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 37 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Guest November 28th 2011, 10:03 pm

(She's not in the territory yet she's waiting outside to join. that's why she howled. I suppose she's in an area that hasn't been destoryed. Thanks for telling me though!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2011, 11:07 pm

V . I . X . I . E .
"Women are always beautiful." ~Ville Valo

The tawny fae's tail swished silently in the breeze. Her tongue sweeping the insides of her maw, dieing of thirst. Her ears perked and swiveled all around, knowing that this wasn't her land, but desperate time called for desperate measures, including risking her life for a drop of water. Spreading her maw, she tried to give a warning bark before she charged in, but all that came out was a quiet hiss. Her hazel eyes scanned the area around the small mound of earth she stood on, just for anything .. harmful.

The snap of a twig, and she was gone, racing down the hill, her desire for something to quench her thirst leading her. With all her might she leaped into the air, trying to get to the creek faster but gravity seemed to have other ideas for the vixen and sent her crashing to the ground with no more than a loud thump and the even louder sounds of her yelps of terror as she continued to roll ungracefully down the hill. Feeling her body stop, she dizzily stood up, her legs unharmed, but her body a bit battered and fur now matted with the soft earth. With a violent shake, she sent it all away.

The water ,she thought to herself, the water! She quickly bent her head down to get a closer look, but it was only a small spring. She quickly lapped what seemed like gallons up into her mouth, now content. Finished, she sat down and cleaned the excess water off her jowls, but upon feeling something slimy she barked in surprise realizing that she had not only quenched her thirst but devoured a little mud long with it.

She stormed down the hill to the actual creek, her tail lashed in fury and she once again bowed her head to drink the water, this time checking for mud with her paw before lapping any up. She snorted and started to turn and walk away but her eyes only focused on a brown wolf across the river. [Linnëa] She swore under hear breath in hopes that she wolf wouldn't see her before she made her hasty get-away but her body forced her to move closer, almost wanting to actually fraternize with this wolf. Fearing the worst she continued until she stood a couple tail-lenghths from this wolf, dawning a toothy grin, and sitting down curling her tail against her. She once again opened her maw to speak but this time she could and it was simply, "Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver November 29th 2011, 12:36 am

"Hello."

Linnëa tensed instinctively, turning to stare at the sudden appearance. Her gaze had been fixed upon the floored forest, the smoldering ruins, and the lines of smoke it belched into the once clear sky. It seemed as if the very smoke had also entered her eyes. They seemed foggy, unreadable. A sort of void. She scrutinized the female for a few moments, before looking back to the forest, her eyes narrowing with sadness as her gaze left. She was fixated upon one thing, the fact that her home was gone, and in its place was a wasteland of heat.

"Welcome to the Banishing Winds Pack. " She said tonelessly to the wolf. "It's not much no longer, we are going to search for newer territory. This was once ours, but a forest fire..." She choked off, finding herself unable to continue. Perhaps it was the fact that she felt torn down once again, what with the alphas, and now this? It was as if nature entirely wished to rebuild the place, to make it alien, unknown. Linnëa held back a growl of annoyance. If it was one thing she did not like, it was large changes.

She never stood, never looked back to the wolf, but remained staring for a few more endless moments. Then, her voice was able to be heard once again. "Excuse me, I find myself unable to stand. I have walked and walked looking for the rest of my pack, but I am resting now. My burnt paws will not carry me, and my cut shoulder will not bear weight all together. If you wish, you can find them and tell them I'm here, or you can stay here, and I can fill you in on this pack. If you are here to join, of course. If not... There is nothing here for a lone wolf. The prey have left, the forest is gone. You can choose, of course, to leave. But if you stay, we need members to rebuild this place. "

(Lines is depressed. And when depressed, she is boringly serious. XD)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 29th 2011, 5:10 pm

Phantom nodded to Kira and looked at the others. Soon he would be spending the remainder of his days here. The white brute sighed in some relief. But it soon vanished and he refocused on his future pack's troubles. In the future, he and the others would be veterns of the great fire that had stolen the land from beneath their paws. Even though he had not been in the land long, he knew it was a tragic lose for them all and he would be there for them through it all. Phantom began to speak again "Im thankful of you, Kira, for saving my life and now I will repay you by surving you and your pack." With a glance to the others around them one thought came into his mind

Friends, some of there will hopefully be my friend in the near future.

Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon November 29th 2011, 5:18 pm

Cinnamon watched as the male stepped up to Kira, requesting acceptance.

"Im thankful of you, Kira, for saving my life and now I will repay you by surving you and your pack.

The male's words were bold and she nodded to herself before stepping forward "Phantom, please let me see your injuries, otherwise you won't be fit to serve the pack when the time comes"
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 29th 2011, 5:48 pm

"Phantom, please let me see your injuries, otherwise you won't be fit to serve the pack when the time comes"

The white brute slowly turned around from Kira to Cinnamon and grunted lightly "Oh alright. I guess I should get checked out sooner or later." Phantom sighed and lay down with all four llegs moved out of the way so they could be examined better. A small shot of pain rushed up his stomach to his nerves. Movement. Just little of that hurt. He closed his eyes from the pain, again, trying to look braver then he really is. "I know they may look bad and they sure hurt it but im sure they will heal with the right help." A small chuckle came from his chest "Oh and dont worry my bark is worst then my bite" Even injured, the male tired to keep his humor locked inside of him.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 29th 2011, 9:29 pm

Ice turned away from the others as she smelled a new member, she made her way to where Cinnamon was helping a white male. Ice smiled warmly at the male and welcomed him, "Welcome to the pack. My name's Ice, I am one of the scouts here. May I know a bit about yourself?" Ice was interested in this male for her sported a white coat like an old friend she once knew when she was a loner. Ice sat three paw steps from them and curled her tail around her paws.

((lame-ish but math has fried my brain... X_X))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 29th 2011, 10:11 pm

The white brute perked his ears up at the female that is called Ice. He smiled warmly back at her and tired to think of what to tell her of him. Of course, my name. Duh! "Well they call me Phantom. I earned they name from these native two legs from the land i came from before i was here because they thought I was a spirit warrior sent to watch over them. All because they thought i moved with the wind and fog." He took in a deep breath and chuckled lightly from himself. His humor was still locked inside afterall. "But before all of that, I was unforuntly... hand raised by humans for a year. Only speaking to my birth parents once and viewing them through glass. My brother, sister and myself were all breed to be larger wolves and to be released when two years of age came over us. The humans hoped that we'd all take mates and pass the genes on for larger wolves to roam the forests" He sighed and let his golden eyes look around. He thought the others wouldnt like the sound of that but yet he contined "After being realsed my siblings and I said our farewells and never more did i see them. And now i lay here speaking with your pack, my future pack, about my past and with burns from the fire over there." He began to fake pant "and laugh lightly. "But thanks to those smelly two legs, Im a lot larger then more of the wolves i meet now of days."

Wow, i cant beileve i said all of that at once!
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 29th 2011, 10:48 pm

Ice listened to Phantoms story of his past, interesting indeed Ice thought, though she could tell he was hiding his humor by the tone in his voice, Ice raised a brow with a small smile in reply, "To these ears that sounds like a peaceful past. I must admit, it is better to see your parents through glass than none at all... I had two brothers, Gravel and Gemstone. We never knew our father... it didn't bother my brothers, but it got to me the most. I only know that my fathers name was Oki and he left before I and my brothers were born. When we turned two we went hunting with mother and unfortunately the elk killed her in their act of fleeing. After that we left, we separated soon after." Ice did not let her voice crack but, her eyes dulled with an old sadness of the memory. She added then, "Yet I found a place here in the Banishing Winds..." A small smile crossed her muzzle as she spoke once more before rising to leave, "I do hope we can be friends, Phantom. For now, I must go check and see how far the fire has gone before dying out." Ice glanced at the burnt up land behind them, she bid them farewell, "Farewell for now, Spirit Warrior." Ice gave a playful smile at Phantom before blazing off like the wind, even though she had just been near death she held no fear of running beside the river bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale November 29th 2011, 11:27 pm

"Well, it could be worse, you coulda been a made into a hot dog... anyways, you alright, Gale?"

BlackIce had approached him and the other female. He offered no words to her because there was still a sharp distaste for her swirling in him. After their previous meeting, he hadn't forgiven her. Then again, Gale was the type to hold grudges, no matter how small the problem had been. Like the fire that had raged through the territory, there was one that engulfed his soul. It caused his temper to rise as he cast burning green eyes onto the scout. However, she left without another word and walked to a new male wolf. With her gone, the Wanderer's tense body relaxed.

Gale was confused when the fae's tail began to start an almost wag. He was uncertain as to why his appearance had caused such a reaction from her. Then he realized that he had been correct. This was the female that he had howled to in the fire. She must have been very relieved that he had escaped the blaze with only minor injuries. The warrior lowered his ears in embarrassment. Had she worried about his safety this much despite the fact they knew nothing of the other? He was not used to having others caring about what happened to him. After all, he was the one who always looked after the others, even when they knew not of his watchful green eyes.

“Yeah, actually. Looks like you’ve been through the ringer.”

He almost snarled at this remark but the sound froze in his throat when he noticed her eyes look over his large, singed body. Not many wolves had the courage to look him over so openly. A small shiver ran down the warrior's spine. He hated being looked at, especially by wolves he did not know. However, this was the wolf he had gone back into the fire for; he allowed it.

"I suppose you could say that." He replied dryly. "Do you seek acceptance with the Banishing Winds?"

[Lame..]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2011, 6:15 pm

"I suppose you could say that."

Sepya held back a smirk at his reply, enjoying his reaction to her comment. How fun it is to meet new wolves! she thought.

"Do you seek acceptance with the Banishing Winds?"

Before she could restrain herself, Sepya blurted out "Man, you guys are all about the acceptance!" With that she sat up, her ears barely reaching his chin. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't" she replied tauntingly, waiting to see the grizzeled males reaction. Based off of first impressions, Sepya guessed this guy was the no-nonsense type.

How fitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 30th 2011, 7:32 pm

Phantom nodded and flicked his ear tips at Ice's words. And I thought my past was bad about my parents but wow, hers is by far worst. "Im sorry to hear about your parents. Maybe someday you'll see your siblings again like I hope to do someday with mine." The white brute sighed and thought about his family. His mother, Rose, and her light ginger colored pelt and eeire green eyes watching him through the hardened glass. His father, Storm, and his icy white pelt with a silver speakled muzzle and golden eyes like his own. Even though Storm didnt seem to care for his young, Phantom knew deep down that his father truely loved his pups. Willow's ginger patched white pelt younger she wolf and his younger sister's sweet heart. And of course his cream shaded brother, Timber and his bravery. The white brute knew the chance of seeing his brother someday was low unlike his sister because the male in perticular would die for a complete stranger. Phantom stared as the memory of trying to convice his brother to start a pack of their own came into his mind. Timber, of course, refused and told his followers that their paths were not to be together forever but to be off living newer better lives without eachother to be there. The brute sighed.

The past is in the past

Phantom blinked a few times in a row, allowing his eyes to flash like gold. "I do indeed hope we can become good friends in the near future, Ice, and I understand your duty to this pack." He nodded at her words about checking out the remains "I would like to join you but this wounds are probably going to keep me cooped up for a bit." He grunted towards Cinnamon for rensurence. As Ice began to leave he smiled at her and for the first time in a while he actually showed his long whtie fangs againest his black lips. "Spirit warrior, I haven't heard that in a long time."

And yet, I have that feeling that I will be hearing it as long as im here with the pack
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2011, 9:08 pm

V . I . X . I . E
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." ~ Kurt Cobain

"Excuse me, I find myself unable to stand. I have walked and walked looking for the rest of my pack, but I am resting now. My burnt paws will not carry me, and my cut shoulder will not bear weight all together. If you wish, you can find them and tell them I'm here, or you can stay here, and I can fill you in on this pack. If you are here to join, of course. If not... There is nothing here for a lone wolf. The prey have left, the forest is gone. You can choose, of course, to leave. But if you stay, we need members to rebuild this place. "

Vixie stared softly at the female before her, simply in shock that she didn't mind that her presence was in a territory that didn't belong to her. "So uh... you seem lonely.." The fae wasn't sure what to say to this depressed wolf but figured it would be good to sit and talk with her. "I'd love to hear about the pack, the history and all, before I join."

A tactic she had learned was to keep the wolf talking, keep their focus away from you, keep yourself out of danger. "I hate that you've been faced with this recent...disaster. But I would love to join, seeing as you need me...." She coughed trying to hide her vain comment and swiftly corrected herself, "..Members." She flicked her tail and turned back to the female, "So back to filling me in on the pack.."

[Lame. x.x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2011, 10:49 pm

Ice continued running until her ears flickered at the sound of two voices, and two scents. Ice followed the scents knowing only one of them, Linnea, the second was strange to her. Swift and silent Ice came into view of Linnea and a stranger, Ice sensed something was not right as Linnea should've been with the others, not lying down alone and in the open. Ice made only a few large strides until standing before the two, Ice looked to Linnea and asked, "Linnea, your paws... they've been singed, badly. Your shoulder has been cut as well, i can smell the blood from it." Ices eyes portrayed some exhaustion from all the constant action but, it was no reason to abandon her duties. Ice then looked up to the strange wolf with careful and wise judgmental eyes, Ice did not speak directly towards her, instead she commented, "All the loners seem to arrive at the most unfitting of times it would seem..." A corner of Ices lips pulled up in a smirk as she shook her head with irony. Ice asked out towards Linnea, "Can you travel or shall I call the others? They are not far from here, for i followed the river." A flash of dreadful respect went across Ices eyes when she spoke of the river... She stood waiting for reply.

((Ah, feels good to write/type more than a few sentences. x3))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2011, 10:16 am

(( forgot to tell you guys, i wasn't allowed to be on the computer, no talking or any things such with communication for a whole 24 hours. I was doing this Vow of Silence. ;_; ))

Queen shifted as she looked around the bushes, after she was to nervous to ask for a place back in the pack she ran. She laid down and shook her head, watching the groups of wolves gather. She yawned and sighed, she pawed at the ground and thought deeply about things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon December 1st 2011, 5:30 pm

Oh alright. I guess I should get checked out sooner or later."

Cinnamon saw the male flinch with every movement. Carefully she scrutinised the burns on his stomach and ribs, wracking her brains to remember what Crow would say

"I know they may look bad and they sure hurt it but im sure they will heal with the right help. Oh and dont worry my bark is worst then my bite"

She smiled at his words, but as BlackIce padded over and began to chatter to her patient she withdrew her ears. She did not want to hear the talk of family, or to realise that this male was a charmer, able to woo any female he set eyes on. As the other female left she metally woke up again

"Lie in the shallows of the stream to cool them, and dont over exert toom uch or they'll crack. Try and keep them moist, ok? You were lucky Phantom, your fur took most of it."
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2011, 7:31 pm

Queen sat up in the bush and watched the members, she didn't want to barge in so she waited her turn. She had attempted this once and ran waynoactuallyiwasignoredlololol, she shook her head and watched the group closely. She really only remembered, Soran and Kira herself not many other members where still here. Rune, Maiara, Taru, Falco, Silver and many more left.. she looked around, no Derek, Karma, and much more.. she frowned.. 'what could of caused this..?' she thought.

/lame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira December 1st 2011, 7:56 pm

Kira nodded in response as Phantom walked off to receive care. As the female saw Queen a smile spread across her features. She has temporarily forgotten the fact that the female had returned once more, and was shocked at her lack of attention. She padded over gently, sitting down across from her and curling her tail around her paws. "It's good to see you again" she said, breaking the silence. Part of her longed to know why the female had decided to return? And why she had left in the first place? She shook away the questions, deciding that she would soon enough find out.

Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel December 1st 2011, 10:23 pm

"Lie in the shallows of the stream to cool them, and dont over exert toom uch or they'll crack. Try and keep them moist, ok? You were lucky Phantom, your fur took most of it."

The white brute sighed and muttered lightly "Thank you for your time." He didnt want to look or seem weak to the others so he continued on with speaking "I will keep my wounds well taken care of in time but for now i have been things to worry about." Phantom knew that if he wasnt able to soak his wounds in the river, he could hopefully attempt to lick them. After all it's instint.

Timber and Willow would be ashamed of my pelt being burnt...

Phantom did not realize what he had said until after he had spoken lightly under his breath, "Timber would not approve of this one bit." Losing himself into his own mind again the male thought of his brother once more for a bit. As he did so he slowly raised his body onto his paws. The golden eyes of the male were locked frozen shut as he imagened his brother bossing him around. He re-opened his eyes and snorted the memory away for now.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2011, 1:17 am

"It's good to see you again" Kira voiced, pulling Queen back into Reality. The ebony wolf with iced eyes, seemed happy. Queen herself looked at her as a smiled plastered her face, "Greeting's Kira, it's nice to see you again also.. you probably have a million questions.. you can ask them.." the fae replied with a faint smile. "I am willing to answer all the questions you got for me, so go ahead. I can tell you have many questions.. or at least a few..".. Queen could tell it in her eyes, her ice blue eyes showed her every emotion.

That was one thing she could always remember of Kira; her eyes showed her every emotion. It came up to a question for Queen herself, "Simply I would like to request to become a pack member again.. I've seen that not much of old member from the pack are still here.. Rune, Taru, Mahina, Silver, Falco, Derek, Karma.. they all are gone.. shame to see them gone." she confessed, her lonely orbs searching for answers but knowing they are not there to find.

/lameness- won't mention Maia because of rp .. it might be a bit hard or something . =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale December 2nd 2011, 1:53 am

"Man, you guys are all about the acceptance! Maybe I do, maybe I don't"

Gale shifted his shoulders in a brief show of irritation. What did this female hope to achieve by provoking him in such a manner? It was subtle but he was certain that she was awaiting to see his reaction to her comment. Cool green eyes cast looked over her openly and searched for a sign of what she intended to do. Other than sitting up, she made no movements towards him; she meant no harm, yet. A thought crossed his mind and he paid more attention to it. This female was brave. Brave enough to escape the fire on her own without losing herself to her instincts. Once more did his gaze go over her, though this time there was a more gentle light in his sprite bottle eyes. Her fur was composed of a raw umber with more umber on the top while white decorated the bottom. She was built well, for a female.

"I am a guardian for this pack; it is my duty to be sure that the wolves who enter our home are not hostile." He said as he sank onto his haunches. Even with the decrease in his height, he still was much taller than she. "Since I am the only one with this rank who knows of your appearance here, I will keep you company."

When he finished speaking, the Wanderer flinched at the sudden piercing pain that struck his flank. When he glanced towards the area cauing him the pain, his green eyes widened slightly. All the fur on his flank was completely burned away and there was a hoof sized patch where his skin had even been burned. Little did the brute know that he had indeed been stuck by a blazing branch as it fell from a tree. The only thing that kept him unaware of it was the adrenaline pumping through his veins. With that hormone fading away, the pain had nothing to hold it back.

Not wanting to give the fae any more reasons to be alarmed or to think he were weak, he turned his gaze back to her and shifted slightly in order to hide the injury. The pain was like a blossom; it was growing with every passing moment. Rather than dwell on it, the warrior attempted to let its impression to fade from his mind.

"I don't believe I caught your name. May I ask what you are called?" He kept his voice light and polite.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon December 2nd 2011, 2:23 pm

Cinnamon's ears pricked up as she heard Phantom speak quietly

"Timber would not approve of this one bit."

Tentetively she lowered her head to his level "Who's Timber? One of your family? Your mate?" She snapped her mouth shut, suddenly realising how nosy she was being. Stumbling over her words she apologised "I'm sorry Phantom, I shouldn't have been so nosy, it's none of my business..." She looked at him, hoping she hadn't offended her new (possible) friend.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 3rd 2011, 5:49 pm

(We will be starting our move soon so if you guys need to wrap up some things now is the best time to do that! ^-^)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira December 4th 2011, 12:33 pm

Kira laughed softly, "Indeed" she said, her eyes bright. "Well, I must ask as to why you have decided to return" she said, puzzled. Usually if a member left it was permanent, with some exceptions of course. "If your reasons are for the right reasons then I see no reason of why not to re-accept you." Upon the latter part she paused, looking to the ground. "It is" she said.

/sorry its so late! And sorry its so lame! Some things came up./
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2011, 8:15 pm

"Well, I must ask as to why you have decided to return" Kira said; her expression staying stunned. "If your reasons are for the right reasons then I see no reason of why not to re-accept you." she looked to the ground.

Queen nodded, "I left over childishness, and stupidity. Wasn't the first mistake i made but, it was the second worst.. i really like to come back. If anything makes you feel better; i'm better now.." she said with a sly smile. "Understood"

/I apologize for my disappearance, as Kira said.. I had some things come up to.. sorry. ^^ \

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next