Kira
Spirit
Silver
14 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Kira April 7th 2011, 9:34 pm

Kira soon grew bored standing around, and with a sigh she headed to the shade and laid down. If anyone wished to talk to her she was in plain sight. She quickly curled her tail around her paws and her icy eyes scanned the clearing.

((lame Dx Kira is bored, anyone wanna rp with her? XD))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2011, 10:07 pm

She smiled again and nodded slowly. "I'm Aisha." She added after a moment. Her ears perked as a bird shuffled above in the branches, making a few pine needles fall onto her head. She shook them away and sneezed lightly. the wind ruffled her pelt strongly and she looked over her shoulder, turning her body half way. Her eyes scanned the tree line suspiciously. Something seemed out of place for her, but she couldn't put her paw on it. She stared again for a moment before slowly, and cautiously turning back to the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune April 7th 2011, 10:15 pm

As quickly, as they had appeared the wolves that once surrounded him quickly vanished. "I suppose they got what they wanted." He mumbled quietly to himself before tossing his head sideways as he jerked himself off the ground and turned completely around. This was how it was most of the time when loners appeared waiting for either shelter or approval of acceptance. After they received the words, they were looking for they would venture off and start doing other things. Of course, the alpha had no problems with this as long as they stayed clear of trouble and didn't start any fights with anyone. However, a part of him wondered why hardly any of them ever stayed around a bit longer and started a conversation with him. Slowly as he began walking away from where he was previously positioned he spotted Kira. Immediately he headed towards the Beta though as he approached her he gave no nod or even the slightest greeting. "Tell me Kira...am I bad at conversing with loners?" He inquired before he noticed how strange his question had actually sounded and how it also sounded more like a demand then an actual question as he had intended.

(There you are Kira, I will lamely rp with you. XD)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 8th 2011, 1:08 am

Kira lifted her head as she heard Rune's voice. She lifted herself upright, her coat blowing slightly in the breeze. "I would have to say, no Rune" she laughed. "What brings on the question?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. One of her ears remained up while the other lay lazily against her head. Her ice eyes were sparked with curiosity of Rune's question.

((I dont think its lame xD Especially compared to my posts lately O.O))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 8th 2011, 5:05 am

Falco watched as Silver kicked the limp body of the coyote into the bushes, he could smell the stench from a few metres away. Grinning as Silver curled up her lips and muzzle at the stench, before it soon made him curl up his own nose from the putrid smell. He watched as she seemed to be studying her surroundings looking for any sign of another coyote. Sitting he smiled softly and wrapped his brush tail around his paws watching Silver still awaiting an answer, thats when she spoke "I've never favored coyotes, ever since I was a pup they have troubled me. " He nodded and grunted in agreement to her statement, what as her smile faltered and she seemed to be thinking about something. "Silv" he shortened her name "Would you like to leave her and perhaps go to the creek?" It wasn't the smoothest of lines but it would hopefully work.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 8th 2011, 7:45 am

Corlissa looks around smelling the air. So this is what home smelled like. She had a funny feeling in her stomach unsure what to do she gets up and walks to the creek to go get some water.-

(Ehh pretty small but I have to go to school -.-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 8th 2011, 8:03 am

Dekona grumbled and snorted.Being alone with no friends was one thing,not getting new friends was another.She sat all alone and watched everyone becoming friends and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune April 8th 2011, 8:13 am

Hearing the beta's laugh a small smile crept upon his muzzle. "Eh, I guess it was a stupid question after all...I was just wondering because none of them ever really stay around my presence when I accept them or whatnot." He said as he replied to her previous question of why he had asked in the first place.

Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 8th 2011, 8:28 am

Silver yawned, suddenly feeling how tired she had been again. "Sure. " She said, walking quickly in the direction of the creek to escape the smell. It was worse than distemper, because it was what the distemper could have done. She cleared the thoughts from her mind. It's over now... Calm down. She thought, but ever since the disease it troubled her. What if she had forgotten one contaminated plant? What if? What if? She just feared it would happen again, seeing her closest friends she had since she was a pup had troubled her. She couldn't get the images from her mind. She was so distracted she walked right into a tree with a yelp, but it worked, she found it hard to think like that again. She couldn't help but smile and laugh, both in relief and amusement.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 8th 2011, 8:43 am

Falco padded after Silver to the creek. As he did, thoughts flushed through his mind about the disease that had struck the pack, but it didn't matter now, it was all over and everyone who was effected by it was cured by Silver and his own help. As he started to lag behind Silver he bounded forth a few paces catching up to the female. He could see that she had a trouble expression on her face and thought that she must of been thinking about the same thing as he was, that is the pack sickness.

Turning away for a brief moment allowed her to walk straight into a tree, on colliding with it a yelp soon followed, Falco snapped his head back around worriedly and saw what Silver had done and was now laughing lightly, then posed a question "Are you feeling okay Silver? You seem to be distracted..." he paused for a brief moment, studying Silver's facial expressions; "Your still worried about the pack aren't you? Whether we completely killed the disease or not? Well I think we did, I haven't seen any more of those plants and the herds seem to be getting better as well" He smiled and nudged her comfortingly, then looked at her head to see if there was any injuries.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 8th 2011, 2:11 pm

Kira listened to Rune's words carefully. "I don't think its you...they dont stay around me much either" she laughed, trying to find the right words. "Mabye its because they are nervous?" she asked out loud to herself. Her tail drug across the ground happily.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 8th 2011, 3:30 pm

"I know, and I think so too. " Silver replied, "I grew up in this pack, you know. They took me in as a pup. But seeing the ones I've known for so long almost dead around me... It was and still is a horrid memory. " Silver said, wincing slightly. Her head let out a dull throb every now and then. She the continued at a leisurely walk.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune April 8th 2011, 4:38 pm

Rune nodded his head in agreement "perhaps you are right," he said shortly after, his voice calm. "So how are you feeling now days? I know you were one of the wolves infected by the sickness that speared about a few weeks ago." He added as he slumped down onto the ground letting out a content huff as he did.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 8th 2011, 5:04 pm

"Im feeling much better. Thanks for asking." she smiled. "Yourself?" she asked. Her tail beat against the ground rythmically as she watched a butterfly float above her in the tree limbs of the tree.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune April 8th 2011, 5:15 pm

"Well, then I am glad it would be awful if we lost our beta or any member due to such things." He said before turning his head away so that his gaze met with a few falling leaves. "Besides the ever present desire for rest I am quite fine actually." Rune replied as he shifted around and rolled upon his back as he shut his eyes. "We should go and check the boarders surrounding our territory soon. Even though autumn has just now arrived winter will follow shortly after and I would rather we have everything checked and squared away before the bitter coldness of that dreadful season descends upon us all." He suddenly said his voice holding a hint of seriousness as he brought up the matter as he still remained on his back.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 8th 2011, 6:19 pm

The hunter smiled to Silver's reply admitting that she was distracted, then explained some of her past "I grew up in this pack, you know. They took me in as a pup. But seeing the ones I've known for so long almost dead around me... It was and still is a horrid memory. " Shortening his stride catching up to her, he listened to her words intently and spoke softly "I can understand Silver, your pack is your family..." He stopped short of his sentence as they had reached the river. Keeping with her pace soon reaching the river bed, he laid down and rolled onto his back staring at the blue sky, with few clouds amongst it.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 8th 2011, 6:23 pm

Silver smiled as the river burst from the trees, shimmering as the water progressed in a slithering motion past them. Bounding forward, as Falco laid down she leaped into the cool water in a graceful arc. Her head then bobbed up, and she swam to shore and laid on the pebbly bank, her paws submerged.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira April 8th 2011, 6:43 pm

"Thats Good" she said. "Your right" she said, her tail sweeping the ground. "Soon everything will be covered in snow" she sighed, looking at the grass below her. She then pawed the ground with her paw, raking up the grass with a chuckle.

((lame DX))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 8th 2011, 7:09 pm

Falco watched as Silver flew through the air and splashed around in the water before laying down. Smirking wickedly he lashed his tail and swung himself to his paws as quickly as he could and leapt into the water making a splash and then bounded towards Silver, resaturating her. He sat and grinned proudly. His tail wagged through the water making small waves appear either side of it.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 8th 2011, 7:15 pm

Silver's green eyes flicked open, and she laughed and jumped to her feet. Swiping her paw through the water in a sideways motion, she made a large wave, splashing him. She then ran downstream in a few short bounds, before turning and running straight at him with all the speed she could muster. She then leaped over him, and thus making him even more soaked. She landed in the deeper part of the river, and after a few seconds her head bobbed on the surface with a smile plastered on her rather fuzzy grey and white muzzle.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 8th 2011, 7:19 pm

Falco was stil grinning wickedly even though soaked through, he leapt into the deeper water after Silver, making a decent wave as he did. His head soon appeared on the top of the water and with the all the strength he could muster he somewhat leapt out of the water and landed aside Silver splashing once more. He grinned playfully and then tugged on her ear.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 8th 2011, 7:24 pm

Silver laughed, smiling and panting. She swam to the bank towards the den, and then walked up the short pebbly hill and onto the soft grass and fall tinted leaves. She laid down in a patch of sunlight streaming through the treetops, one eye open to watch Falco, curious if he was to try anything else.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 8th 2011, 7:35 pm

Watching as Silver soon left the river, he soon followed and got out. On the embankment he shook his coat, and water flew everywhere. His coat became spikey and porcupine looking. Trotting onto the grass he rolled which took a lot of the water out as well. Then decided to catch up on Silver and soon did, she was laying down in the sun with one eye open. Was that to watch him to see if he was going to do anything else? Falco was too tired to think and flopped on the ground with a thud and was panting lightly
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 8th 2011, 7:44 pm

Silver smiled, closing her eyes and enjoying the sun for a short while. Soon, she began to feel hot, and that was the signal that most of the upper side of her coat was only damp. Flopping over, she did the same for her other side and was soon slightly wet. Yawning, she stood and stretched, the short relaxation had rejuvenated her.

I have not played in a while.... She thought.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 8th 2011, 10:30 pm

Falco soon felt the warmth of the sun reach his skin. He grunted and moved out of the sun into the shade. He heard Silver flop over onto her other side and he sat up warily. With a snort he stretched himself out and shook his coat in attempt to wake himself up. He watched as Silver sat up and seemed to be lost in thought again. Feeling energy return to his body he got to his paws silently and stalked forth towards Silver. Once in range he pounced on her and tackled playfully to the ground. Growling like a pup he tugged her ear playfully.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next