Forum
Forum

The Westward Creek

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Westward Creek - Page 3 Empty Re: The Westward Creek

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 2:17 pm

Aisha nodded slowly. She watched Silver for a moment, seeing a look pass over her face and disappear quickly. She did not question her and then answered her question. "She left me four months ago, with a young male named Ormond. I believe she is his mate by now. But otherwise, I haven't heard of her or seen her. She was very beautiful." Aisha told Silver with a smile, but a more sad expression in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2011, 8:37 pm

Shadow found herself sleeping in the shade of a tree. She woke up and stretched. She wondered where that other wolf had gone. Shadow decided that she wanted to join a pack. Whatever had happened to her before the attack didn't matter. It was time to look to the future. So, perphaps it would be best to just join one now and see what happens. She trotted in a radnum direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 9:12 pm

Knife slowly lowered his head and began to drink from the creek. His golden eyes blazing like fire as they dart from side to side looking at his new surroundings in this strange new land. He somewhat wants to see another wolf or wolves near by. The scent of the near by pack enters his nose as he raises his head. He sneezes, its been so long that he has smelled another wolf. The last time that he was ever talked to a wolf, was right before the incident happened from his past. He yawns showing his long white k-9 fangs. He mutters softly under his own breath to himself thinking of how big this pack could be or become. He promises himself that is the leader of this pack requests him to join, he will. In order to surive out here, he must. He knows that he can fight at least two wolves at a time, becasue he has beofre, but he cant take on a whole pack out here alone.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune July 19th 2011, 6:34 pm

(Knife if you do not mind please post this in the Winter Den. As of right now all the water and stuff is located there as The Westward Creek is located at the other den-site.)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Westward Creek - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Westward Creek - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 7:47 pm

(No Problem, i just wanted to post something to get it over with)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana September 19th 2011, 7:26 pm

(With's Rune's permission, I along with Tegan are allowed to RP here for a little while. ^^)

The silver fae was tired of all the walking. She had travelled months, searching for anything, anyone. It seemed as if nothing else existed in this cold world. No wolf scent crossed her delicate nostrils; she doubted that any one else lived in this wide expanse of land. A river snaked its way through a thick forest but she was tired of treading alongside of it. Cool, smooth grey pebbles rattled against one another as she placed one paw in front of the other. Would all of this be worth it at the end? Kaiana couldn't answer her own, pointless question.

She truly was alone in everyway. There was no companion to keep her company. No one was around for miles. Only once had she encountered another wolf, a brute. Kaiana had been roughed up by the older male and she had to retreat. That male had added several scars to Kaiana's already marked canvas but that was the least of her concern at the time. All that she needed to do was to survive which she had though with great difficulty.

With a soft sigh, Kaiana sat on the smooth pebbles. It was time for a rest and time for reflection. Her plume carefully stretched around her left side as she closed her ash-hued eyes. What was she to do now?
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2011, 7:45 pm

Spring was in the air. The forest was abundant with life, it's inhabitants emerging from their winter hideouts. Flowers and young leaves donned the trees, bringing color to the previously bare wood. Within this scenery was a large golden canine.

Tegan loped through the area, like he had been for eternity, or so it felt. The wolf, with a pelt like the sun and a very intimidating height, was rather bored with his life. He just wandered, coming across a pack or a loner every once in a while. They just added scars to his already enormous collection. But he welcomed the fight. That was his way of relaxing and letting out his anger. By fighting. Recently, however, he hadn't come across any wolves and he was growing bored. What was he looking for? Where was he going? Tegan did not know. He just kept following the river downstream.

A light breeze trickled through the air and then he smelled it. Wolf. A female he guessed. It was rather odd to find a lone female. Were there more? He could not smell them. But if so, Tegan wouldn't mind a good fight. He kept wandering towards the scent, slowly but surely, ready for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana September 19th 2011, 7:57 pm

Kaiana heard the rattle of the river pebbles. Her ears flicked as the sound grew closer and closer with each passing heartbeat. The fur along her spine prickled with fear as she turned around and took a submissive pose. What if the male from earlier had followed her? She cursed herself for being enough of a fool to travel up wind. Anything would be able to catch her now because of her foolishness. She was a Hunter and yet she allowed herself to forget the most important rule of all. If whoever was coming for her was violent, she deserved was she recieved.

Despite the tension that hung in the air, birds and insects still participated in the way of life. Tiny animals did as well, though with the heat from the sun, they weren't quite as active. Her hunting instincts were on red alert even as she waited for the approach of whom was walking this way. Her fear scent would hang heavily in the air; the other would be able to pick it up. The female's stance had her ears and head lowered as well as her tail between her legs.

"Come out!" She found that her voice was calling for the other. There was so much tension and fear that the she-wolf just wanted it all to end.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2011, 8:20 pm

Tegan kept his steady lope forward. The stranger's scent was being blown right into his nose. He could practically smell her fear and worry. He smirked with a bit of a chuckle. She was smart. He did look quite intimidating. But he didn't want to start off bad with the first wolf he has met in months. So he calmed himself and stepped out of the shadows.

In front of him was a small silver wolf, in complete submissive position. He knew right away that his height and muscle mass would scare her. He towered over her. But Tegan tried his best to make his voice smooth and less sarcastic than usual. He wanted to get on good terms with the female. So he cleared his throat.

"No need to panic. Calm your paws. I come in peace. I'm really not that evil, I promise. Well when I don't want to be." He but a small smirk on his lips. He hadn't meant to let that phrase slip. Tegan nodded his large head. "Forgive me, where are my manners? I am Tegan, the great and almighty. And you may be, miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana September 19th 2011, 8:48 pm

Kaiana's ash coloured eyes widened as soon as a massive male came from the direction of the noise. Granted, it wasn't the male who had harmed her before but that did not mean that this one was kind. From her experience, no brute was. Even though the brute who stood scarcely feet from her had a pelt the colour of the sun meant nothing to her. He was a threat, one that could simply swat at her like she was nothing more than a fly. She knew that his eyes were on her even though she wasn't looking at him.

"No need to panic. Calm your paws. I come in peace. I'm really not that evil, I promise. Well when I don't want to be." He but a small smirk on his lips. He hadn't meant to let that phrase slip. Tegan nodded his large head. "Forgive me, where are my manners? I am Tegan, the great and almighty. And you may be, miss?"

The young Huntress couldn't make her gaze go up past Tegan's legs. What if he grew furious because she looked at his eyes? But was if his rage grew because she refused to look at him? She felt her own legs shake because of the fear that was flooding every sense, every system and every thought. There were two possiblities that lay in front of the she-wolf: A) she would get attacked because she looked up or B) she would suffer because of her reluctance to look. What could she possibly do?

After several more heartbeats of internal struggle, Kaiana forced her eyes to turn upwards. They locked onto the Tegan's own orbs that were of a beautiful, rich golden-amber hue. Even though they appeared gentle and kind, she wasn't positive that it was all true. Due to those thoughts, she kept her stance as submissive as she possibly could.

"I-I am . . ." She stopped in order to gulp down her fear. Her voice was quiet, like the river running over the smooth pebbles. "I am Kaiana."
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2011, 9:23 pm

Tegan could tell the small wolf was frightened out of her pelt. She was practically whimpering. Though the male found it rather amusing, he wasn't heartless. So he sat down, as to lower his height a bit. He could tell she was having an internal struggle. Tegan found himself to be rather nice today. Maybe it was just because he was seeing the first wolf in a very long while. But he smoothed his voice out, the words flowing like honey. "Kaiana, what a pretty name. Now listen to me." He looked her straight in the eyes to find them startling him. They were an intriguing hue of ashy grey. They were so unique and quite pretty. He showed kindness and tranquility in his amber orbs, trying to calm her down. "I won't hurt you. I swear. I don't hurt strange wolves, especially nice ones like you. So you can stop worrying and being afraid. I mean no harm." To show her the truth, he let out one of his shining, heartbreaking smiles, before speaking again. "You can rise now. You don't need to be afraid. Or submissive. I just want to talk. You are the first wolf I've met in months." His words shocked him. Since when was Tegan the comforting type. Today must just be an odd day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana September 19th 2011, 10:00 pm

"Kaiana, what a pretty name. Now listen to me."

Kaiana instantly whimpered at those few words. It wasn't the first time that she heard that line about her name. It usually predecessored a vicious sting of words and then a physical attack. Would she retrieve more scars from this gargantuan male? A whine nipped at her throat at the very thought. Already she felt her body thrum with burning pain that was sure to come soon. Tegan's eyes showed a trace a shock when his golden-amber orbs met her own. Was that a good sign or a bad one?

"I won't hurt you. I swear. I don't hurt strange wolves, especially nice ones like you. So you can stop worrying and being afraid. I mean no harm." To show her the truth, he let out one of his shining, heartbreaking smiles, before speaking again. "You can rise now. You don't need to be afraid. Or submissive. I just want to talk. You are the first wolf I've met in months."

Won't hurt her? Those were more words that often signalled that she was about to get hurt. Kaiana felt her fear slightly dimish as he went on with his speech. What truly sold her was his smile. She had never seen anyone smile at her. She was startled beyong belief. In the three years of her birth, she never had anyone smile at her since her parent's were brutally killed. The smile disappeared as he started to speak once more. Rid herself of her submissive stance? That was not an action she usually took not unless she was either fleeing or totally comfortable with another wolf. The former happened very frequently.

If he wanted for her to lose her submissive pose, she would to as much as she could. Her legs straightened so she was standing at her full height which wasn't much higher than how she previously was. Light grey ears lifted and turned until they were completely towards Tegan. He was sitting and she sat down as well. Kaiana's tail was still tucked underneath of her and it twitched which show that there was still fear in her system.

"You're the only other I've seen for months too." It was a partial lie since the last encounter with a wolf was with that other male. "What do you wish to talk about?"
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2011, 10:22 pm

Tegan watched as Kaiana struggled to break from her pose. He knew it was a lot to ask of her. And the male finally realized how this would have to work. He couldn't tell her to do anything. He just had to ask nicely. Or suggest. He could tell that she was fearful. Something must have happened in the past. Something to make her distrustful of others. He did not want to make it worse. So he had to treat this fae delicately. Anything he said could send her running.

He nodded at her, keeping his calm golden eyes on her ashy ones. "Now that's better eh? I'm really not too scary a guy. I may look intimidating. But I really try not to be. Look at you, sitting there. You look much better, stronger." He smiled kindly again, trying to boost her confidence. He didn't want to come across as luring her in. Tegan was so used to being sarcastic, tough, arrogant. He tried to swallow all that when talking with Kaiana. She was delicate.

With a smile, he spoke again. "If I may ask, what brings you around here? You don't have to tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana September 19th 2011, 10:47 pm

"Now that's better eh? I'm really not too scary a guy. I may look intimidating. But I really try not to be. Look at you, sitting there. You look much better, stronger." He smiled kindly again, trying to boost her confidence.

To be honest, Kaiana found it much better. Tegan was speaking to her with a tone that she'd never heard before this. He was treating her as if she were the finest china in the world. While he wanted to know her he seemed to know to tread carefully. For that, she felt a surge of relief. The fear in her system wasn't causing much of disturbance now; she let her tail free of its containment. It was actually a rather large, fluffy plume and the fae always found that she liked to curl it around her left side. For some reason, she thought that it served better there than anywhere else.

"If I may ask, what brings you around here? You don't have to tell me."

Tegan was smiling at her again even while he spoke to her. Whenever he talked, he seemed to be suggesting what she should do. The she-wolf's tail tip lifted slightly off the ground before settling there again. She liked that she wasn't being forced to do anything by him. Her tiny head tilted at a quirky angle to the right. What was she doing here? Before she had been looking for any sign of life. But now, she'd found Tegan or rather, he found her. What else was there for her to do here? Would Tegan leave as soon as she answered and therefore would she be alone again? That was the last thing she wanted. Even though she didn't know the sun coloured wolf, she didn't want him to leave. Speaking with him eased the loneliness that had grown in her heart.

"I was looking for any sign of others." Kaiana answered honestly. A smile graced her features. It was a rare one that few had seen. "How about you?"
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2011, 10:49 pm

Sits unsure of other wolves. Looks at the two wolves nearby and slowly pads over hoping they dont attack. "hello" I say sitting nearby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2011, 5:59 pm

Tegan watched as Kaiana visibly relaxed before his golden eyes. Her fluffy tail popped out and curled around her side. He was glad she wasn't terrified of him, though he could tell it would take more to win her trust. The brute watched as she cocked her head cutely and listened to her honest words. A small smile graced her lips. He responded with a blinding one of his own.

"There we go. A smile! And I happened to be doing the exact same. But it seems that I have found a sign! Lucky me." He watched her quietly for a moment, trying to soften his features. "Have you seen any others around here?" Though he could not see, hear, or smell them, Tegan had a feeling there were wolves around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2011, 7:29 pm

Ash howls looking at the wolves. She sighs and pads closer hoping they notice and say hello. Ash barks at them wagging her tail hoping they will reply in a friendly manner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana September 20th 2011, 7:36 pm

Kaiana slowly shook her right forepaw. It had lightly touched the water's surface and she wasn't a big fan of it. In fact, as soon as the loose droplets had vanished from her pad, she shifted away from the water casually. Even though Tegan was nice, she wasn't about to grant him the knowledge that she feared water far more than any wolf. She even had to close her ash coloured eyes for a moment in order to draw from what was left of her weak strength. When she re-opened them, she found that Tegan was once again smiling and speaking to her.

"There we go. A smile! And I happened to be doing the exact same. But it seems that I have found a sign! Lucky me." He watched her quietly for a moment, trying to soften his features. "Have you seen any others around here?"

The Huntress almost chuckled when she realized how careful Tegan was trying to be around her. When she first saw him, his features had been harder but now he was trying to soften them so she would be comfortable. There was no denying that the younger fae was slightly flattered by his actions; she thought that it would be best to inform him that she didn't need him to tip toe around her as much as he currently was.

"You're fine the way you are." Kaiana said softly. Her voice was usually always in a permanent whisper. "No, I haven't seen any others. Otherwise, I wouldn't be alone now."

Her ears catch the sound of another approaching. Had Tegan lied to her and brought along a friend? Kaiana whimpered at the thought. She had been so close to trusting him! No matter what happened now, she wouldn't allow herself to be quite so gullible again. In order to show she still wasn't a threat, she trapped her tail between her legs and stood in a submissive pose.
Kaiana
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2011, 7:41 pm

Ash watches them a little weary. She asks " have I intruded"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 20th 2011, 7:45 pm

(Ash, please remember RP posts must be at least 3 sentences long. As well, they must also be written in third person, meaning you speak as if it is in the past. For more examples of this, go take a peek and the RP rules. (: )
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Westward Creek - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Westward Creek - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2011, 7:47 pm

Sorry about that still getting the hang of things ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver September 20th 2011, 7:51 pm

(No problem! I was much, much, much, much worse than you when I first joined. If you want proof, let me know, I got it. xD)
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 21st 2011, 10:40 am

I might just want to see that lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2011, 6:50 pm

Arya was hiding out in the trees along the waters edge just looking for the familiar face of linnea from her old pack. As she was waiting she started to fall asleep and into a dark sleep she fell and had a dream which she thought she was weird. She dreamed she was back in her pack as a cub. She was playing with her friends and as they were playing she smelt a familiar scent.... the scent of linnea, a scent from her past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum