Forum
Forum

The Westward Creek

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Westward Creek - Page 2 Empty Re: The Westward Creek

Post by Spirit April 2nd 2011, 6:42 pm

Selene stared at him, his amusement hadn't left she could see it in his eyes. "Well..." She paused. What was he trying to get at here? "my name's Selene." She said softly. She glanced away from him and his amused gaze to fix her eyes on the water. "If you don't want me here I can alway be off." She glanced back over at him. "I've traveled for a while now, I suppose a while more can't hurt me." It was a lie, she knew it as soon as the words came out of her mouth. If she traveled any farther she was sure her feet would fall off, however unreal that sounded she was pretty sure it could and would happen.

The she-wolf sighed, feeling uncomfortable once more. She wasn't understanding why he hadn't chased her off yet, normally they would rather quickly. His approached confused her and as willing as she would be to leave his odd behavior kept her put.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 6:50 pm

Derek was already shaking his head as she suggested leaving. From what he could tell she was exhausted and in pain. He would never be able to live with himself if he ran her off without letting Rune and Silver check her over. "No, you shouldn't leave, the polite thing to do when entering another territory is to announce yourself to the alpha. Keeps things peaceful."He replied his mind coming up with an excuse to hold her there. He could be sly when he wanted to even if he preferred not to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 2nd 2011, 6:58 pm

She was confused. She didn't understand how meeting the Alphas would sooth things over, she was invading their territory. But then again... She thought. Maybe they'll invite me to stay. Maybe I can become a member of the pack! Maybe.... Maybe.. The ideas kept coming. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "I suppose that sounds... reasonable." She replied, trying to keep casual though her eyes showed her excitement.

She was letting her guard down, and she knew it. She would never let anyone talk her into going deeper into their pack's territory for fear of being ambushed. But on the other hand she really did miss the comfort being with others brought and her paws left her in no condition to go farther either way. Perhaps they'll be food... She wondered, realizing her hunger as her stomach growled to be fed.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 7:02 pm

Derek nodded relieved he had not had to force her. He knew he should not be bring her back, not with the pack just recovering from that sickness, but she looked so lost, and tired. He wished he knew if he was doing good or ill. "Follow me Selene, and do not worry no one will attach you with me here, they wouldn't dare." He said hoping it was true, he was know as a pretty big cuddly wolf, and was only threatening when his pack was threatened. He turned to lead the way back to the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit April 2nd 2011, 7:13 pm

Selene rose to her paws as Derek got up to lead her back to the pack. She followed after him silently. So many thoughts were going through her head she could hardly keep track of them all. Even though she felt she could trust his words she still felt foolish for going to see the pack. What if they rejected her? Rejection... one of the things she feared the most. If she were to be turned down by them... she didn't know what she would do then. She let her thoughts go to her sore pads, every step made her feel uncomfortable and she was sure one of them was bleeding. She sighed to herself before glancing around at the woods surrounding her and Derek. "The land is quite beautiful..." She said. It was more of a comment to herself but she left her comment hang in the air.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 10:32 pm

Shadow hesitated and decided to greet the wolves instead. She headed off in search of the pack that lived in this territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 11:13 pm

Derek smiled "I agree, i particularly like the Creek, Palla....It is very dear to me." He said forgetting that this wolf didn't even know him. He smiled at the female as the left the creek behind and neared the den site. The smell of the pack nearly overwhelming in summers loosening hold.

(Heading to den.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 11:17 am

Aisha stopped in her tracks and turned her black head, her orange-amber eyes scanning the trees. She could hear muffled voices from a bit off. She raised her nose to the sky and took in all the scents. A male and a female wolf. Not familiar scents though. She let out a sigh and continued to pad along, hoping someone would bump into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 12:39 pm

The Vixen heard the faint sounds of a wolf, she bristled slightly. Queen shifted her peds and flicked her auds, approaching the scent Queen became suddenly calm. Queen kept her calm figure as she was still just a newbie to the pack, approaching the vixen. Queen asked calming "Who are you?" she asked the fog was still here, Queen's orbs flickered between the wolves maw and orbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 12:41 pm

Silver's paw steps were the only noise she heard as she walked, her attentive green eyes flicking around the scenery like they had a mind of their own. Content, she pondered what she would do once it began snowing.

I'm thinking kick snow and start a pack play-fight, ever since the sickness it's been quiet. She thought, her eyes shining as her expression became an amused grin. She stopped in her tracks as she smelled, and then spotted another unknown female walking a short ways off. Curious, she crouched and stalked silently after her, then emerged before her. Her posture was dominant, but not in any way threatening.

"Greetings, loner. What business do you have here?" She asked, unwilling to give her name just yet.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Westward Creek - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Westward Creek - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 12:44 pm

The Vixen swiftly noticed Silver, she shifted her body away from the vixen 'psh.. Her..' she thought to her mind and swung her banner. She has a bit of a aggressive look, but mixed with a friendly look. Her peds were placed firmly on the ground as she held her body big and bulk. Her fangs slowly slid out showing a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 12:45 pm

Aisha stopped and a grin spread across her black face. She let it disappear as she turned to face the wolf, a she-wolf from the sound of the voice. Aisha's orange-amber eyes were bright and stood out from her pure black coat. They stared at the black she-wolf that faced her and asked her the simple question. She stood with slightly stiff legs, for she had not met or talked to a wolf for so long. 'Reply you idiot!' Aisha thought to herself, calling herself an idiot. She cleared her voice, "I'm Aisha." She said slowly.

Aisha twirled around, to see another she-wolf. She felt slightly crowded, but she stood her ground. "I have come seeking a pack. I have not been amongst my kind since....for a while." She said, and pain washed over her orange-amber eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 12:48 pm

The Vixen nodded, her eyes shifted to the glance of Silver. She nodded slightly in a sign of hullo.. (x3?) Queen shifted her dark blue orbs glancing at the ground.. She growled slightly becoming a bit dominant, she turned swiftly walking off. She sat down away from the wolf becoming a bit angry.. She growled a bit and shook her apex trying to get it out of her mind. Rolling her orbs she shook her derma curling her banner around her hinds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 12:50 pm

"Nice to meet you Aisha. I'm Silver Moonlight, a Scholar of Banishing Winds. If you're in need of a pack, that can be arranged. And, trust me, you'll find no other pack more amazing than this. " Silver said, smiling. Her eyes shone again, and she tried to convey her light mood to the seemingly unsettled lone. She ignored Queen, knowing if she talked to the female the outcome could either be good or bad.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Westward Creek - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Westward Creek - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 12:52 pm

Queen growled temptingly to attack, she shifted her peds before walking back to the den. She growled a bit annoyed with the attitude of Silver, 'show off' she though lashing her banner. Crossing through the area she trotted over a hill reaching woods as she entered them to go back to the den site.

(The den)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 12:54 pm

Aisha nodded slowly and let her legs relax. "Nice to meet you." She said and glanced to look at the female who had walked off. She glanced at Silver and noticed they shared a bond that was neither close or friendly. She shifted her paws and let out a deep huff. She glanced upwards and spoke, "I've heard this is the Banishing Winds Pack. I have heard much about it..." She said, trailing off slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 1:03 pm

"Don't get me wrong, like any other pack Banishing Winds has it's feuds... But they took me in as a pup and haven't gotten tired of me yet. " Silver said, in a way narrating Queen's disapproving glances and irritated posture. Pinning her ears, she felt a pang of sadness that Mahina had left. Shaking her head and focusing on the world once again, she turned to Aisha.

"Would you like to join? I can guide you to the alpha, and we can chat. " She said, smiling at her and hoping she would. The more the merrier... she thought.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 1:06 pm

Aisha let a small smile spread across her lips. She nodded. "Yes please." She shook her pure black coat, the white tips on her fur making her look like the night sky as she shook it. Aisha stretched her long strong limbs and let a yawn open her jaws. She smiled and waited for Silver to show her the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 1:13 pm

Silver nodded, and turned towards the creek. She began to walk towards the pebble covered bank, turning to see if Aisha was following.

"So, Aisha, may I know where you are from?" she asked, smiling to her.

(Sorry of you see random numbers, the bird is trying to copy me. and now he is trying to bite my fingers.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 1:20 pm

Aisha padded beside Silver, her coat swinging back and fourth slightly. She listened to Silver's question, and stopped herself from flinching. She cleared her throat. "I come from the south...I was born there, by a large waterfall. It was very pretty. My birth pack was very large, it was called the Sacred Mistral Pack." She said nodding her head. She did not mention Cole, and as she thought about him she flinched inside.

(The Sacred Mistral Pack isn't a WQ pack, I just made it up. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 1:25 pm

"I was born... Well, I remember the scenery but not where. Then my father was killed, and my family separated. But now i'm here, and around 3 weeks ago I found my mother, brother, and sister all in one pack. " Silver said, seeing her flinch. Feeling sympathy, she averted the subject. "How long have you been in search of a pack?"
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 1:27 pm

Aisha nodded slowly and smiled, "Lucky you. I ran one night..." She trailed off and shook her head. "I'm not sure, I would say a few months, perhaps four. Yes four....my daughter left me then." Aisha let a smile spread across her face, remembering her beautiful daughter, Ramsay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 2:01 pm

"So you have had pups as well?" Silver said, reaching her goal. She found a comfortable subject. Smiling, she looked at Aisha.

"Just last spring I had three, and recently my mother stole them for her pack. " She said, laughing.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 2:04 pm

Aisha smiled. "Yes. I've had two litters. Sadly, they all passed before they could open their eyes, except for my first daughter, Ramsay." She said, happiness made her eyes glow brighter and she continued to walk beside Silver. "Do you miss them?" Aisha asked Silver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver April 3rd 2011, 2:14 pm

"Yes, I do. But I may visit them any time I want, which is great. " She replied, trying to avoid saying something about her past mate, Bayne. If she did, it wouldn't be a nice subject. She looked at her paws for a moment with a disgusted expression. Then the look vanished and she replaced it with her normal, uplifted self.

"Where is your daughter?" She asked, hoping it was not a touchy subject.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum