Annessa
Blake
Zenith
Gale
Rune
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 2 Empty Re: As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)

Post by Blake January 22nd 2013, 9:28 pm

Blake rolled with the harmless impact as the male leapt at her. She fell on the cold, but soft snow.

"That's what you get. Are you okay? I do hope that I didn't harm you"

"Harm me?" Blake smirked slightly, And she looked at the wanderer, and shook her pelt free of the flakes, "I don't think that's possible." Blake smiled slightly and seized the moment to fling some more snow at his face. She chuckled slightly.
Blake
Blake
Scout

http://www.silverwildernesspack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 2 Empty Re: As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)

Post by Kali January 22nd 2013, 9:34 pm

Kali stood for a moment, watching as the scent of a female wafted towards her. She figured this canid needed to talk with the male, for whatever reason that may be. Kali flicked her tail as she watched, noticing the female being more submissive with her postures. Perhaps she was new to the lands like herself, or this male was a well respected member of the pack. Surely this thought intriuged her, making her hesitate in her spot. Should she go introduce herself once this female was finished, or should she continue her game with Annessa? She couldn't just stop playing with her friend, but her curiousity lingered. Taking a moment to think it over, she came to the conclusion that the male was indeed busy at this time, and she could possibly meet him later on...the game with her friend was important to her after all. Kali turned her attention to Annessa as she sprinted by her, and did a small hop before she took off through he snow. The feeling of the snow between her paw pads was strange as she ran, but she ignored it and focused on catching up to Annessa.
Kali
Kali
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 22nd 2013, 10:10 pm

Against the pure white blanket of snow that was in the midst of forming, Karma bore a striking contrast. Her deep,midnight colored pelt stood out harshly - to the point where she held no hopes of finding a place to hide.

To be honest, she was quite bored. Snow came with mixed reactions; wonder, amusement, sorrow, and hunger to name a few. Glancing around to make sure none watched, the shadowy scout dipped into a crouch and buried her face in the white fluff. With her fur in the way, there was less cold to get through to her skin, which was fine with her. Karma let out a small giggle, pleasantly surprised to see that it was still the same ol' snow that always fell. At one point, she had thought that it was sand falling from the sky and had searched endlessly for a vast body of water from which it fell.

But, she had been quickly informed that this soft white powder not sand in the slightest. Sighing with a sudden burst of homesickness, Karma looked about, wondering if there was some lonely fellow to bother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 22nd 2013, 11:26 pm

"Harm me? I don't think that's possible."

As Blake threw more snow at his face, Gale closed his eyes and held his breath. At this point, he was quite a sight to behold: His entire body was covered with flakes with the inclusion of his face. The Wanderer opened his green-eyes and cast a mock glare towards the white she-wolf. As luck who have it, the warrior ended up sneezing shortly after his gaze met Blake's. Wonderful.

"You never know." He replied, pawing at his face. "A light-weight like you could easily be trampled to death by an over-sized oaf like myself. Then you'd be a Blakecake."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 23rd 2013, 12:19 am

"Light-weight? Blake cake? I think not!" Blake was sitting and looking and the wanderer, and noticed the snow clinging to him in clumps and flakes. "And who's to talk when they look like a snowball?"
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Isla January 23rd 2013, 4:30 am

Isla looked around terrified. Who was everyone? Where was the wolf that was with her earlier? She timidly walked up to the wolf (Karma) who was nearest to her. Her white and black speckled coat was covered in snowflakes. She sighs and got closer to the wolf. She stood and watched her. She would usually not speak until commanded but she spoke very quietly anyway. "Excuse me." She whispered. "Where am I?"

Isla
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 23rd 2013, 2:02 pm

"Light-weight? Blake cake? I think not! And who's to talk when they look like a snowball?"

Another smile grew on Gale's face as he looked at the white coloured female. Well, being a snowball was certainly better than being a pine cone. Yep, it was definitely better. Besides, Blake was a Blakecake. Simple as that.

Again, the Wanderer leaped towards the female but landed just shy of her rather than having her in the snow once again. Lifting his head, he had his green-eyed gaze meet hers and subconsciously, he caught sight of the place where her ear had been. No pity flashed through him, however. He knew that Blake would not want it.

"This is the part where you run." He teased, readying himself for the chase in case she heeded his words.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 23rd 2013, 3:59 pm

Blake laughed quietly as the male leapt at her.

"This is the part where you run."

Blake spoke alas, "Alright, But don't think I am frightened of you!" She then turned, and streaked away, her white pelt partially blending into the colorless precipitation that stuck to the ground.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 23rd 2013, 4:58 pm

"Alright, But don't think I am frightened of you!"

Suddenly, the chase was on. Blake's white pelt blended well into the snow, but Gale was able to discern the difference between the landscape and the wolf that raced away. The Wanderer's muscles sprang into action as he ran after his new companion. This was an unusual sight: the warrior attempting to play with another. He normally kept himself secluded and away from the others, but now, he didn't feel the need to. Karma probably had something to do with it, though the guardian wouldn't think of that now. It was not important. What was important was getting Blake.

His paws flew on the snowy ground and he managed to keep traction. Unlike in the race from before, he didn't pretend to become exhausted. Instead, he kept up a fast pace that allowed him to eat up the distance that separated him and Blake.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 23rd 2013, 5:02 pm

Blake glanced behind her shoulder as she loped, her tongue loosely hanging out of her mouth. "Is that as fast as you can go?" She called back to him and she then put on a new burst of speed, Her small body and long legs making it easier for her to run faster. She turned back and focused on running, As snow sprayed behind her as she digged into the ground as she ran.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale January 23rd 2013, 5:34 pm

"Is that as fast as you can go?"

"Not by a long-shot!" Gale called back, picking up speed as she did.

As it was with dogs and cats, the larger creature always has more speed. It was simply because of longer legs and a greater muscle mass that would power the larger animal. The smaller animal was usually able to evade the larger one simply because it didn't have such a large body to move and shape as what was desired. The smaller creature also could have more stamina or was able to use it more effectively. Now, if one looks at Gale, he was far larger than Blake and his muscle mass was rather impressive. He was like a locomotive on a mission. Gale has a large pool of stamina, but because he has a heavier weight to move, his stamina goes down much faster. If Blake can exhaust him, she would surely be able to escape him.

"I'll get you, one way or another!"
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake January 23rd 2013, 6:43 pm

"Is that so?" Blake called back with amusement ringing in her voice. She then suddenly skid, forcing her weight so she turned around, And then streaked past the male. "Get me then!" She streaked away, running quickly, her stamina was slightly wavering though.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear January 24th 2013, 1:02 am

A tawny figure plonked along through the snow, his paws sinking into the crunchy white blanket. He had the form of a wolf, a very well coated one, thick and long browny ash coat, with light creamy highlights. He made his way along the snow for he had smelt a pack here, the wolf? His name was bear, for his thick coat, and his appearance to be bigger than what he actually was.

He continued along and came across a tawny wolf in the distance(Rune), He gave out a quick bark, to announce his presence followed by a wag of the tail, He gave a play bow to show that he meant no harm. Bear was looking for a home and wanted to make good impressions upon this pack he had been following for a little while now.

Wolves Addressed: Rune
Wolves Mentioned: The Pack
Mood: Anxious
Word Count: ---
Sidenotes: ---
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Antheia January 24th 2013, 2:53 am

Soft muffled crunches came in sounds of four, one for each paw.
Her journey started roughly in the beginning of fall. The moment before the leaves changed their tides falling softly onto the forest floor. The framework of the female had slowly began losing its health. Though not enough to cause harm only enough to show visible marks.

As Antheia made her way towards the a small clearing her beige compared lobes picked up on conversations from a near by group of animals.
Quickly she changed her pace into a soft trot. The scrawny beige female slowly and quietly made her way towards the unknown group.
A soft grin formed onto her maw as the group became known. It was a pack, finally her efforts had a result. It had appeared that much like herself there was a male wolf seeking acceptance. Quietly she lowered her scrawny frame onto the snow. " I guess I'll watch this wolf just to see how everything goes ". Antheia clearly had made her frame to be easily seen if glanced at.

( I'm sorry for the messy first post!),

Last edited by Antheia on January 26th 2013, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Antheia
Antheia
Scout

http://faithaceline.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver January 25th 2013, 11:28 pm

Silver bounded through the snow like there was no tomorrow. The cold air gave her an eccentric personality, it boosted her energy by several measures and gave her boundless excitement. As well, she was in a wonderful mood. Her coat was new and fluffy, the snow felt wonderful on her paws, and overall, she was feeling pretty great. Now, well, she only searched for something more to do other than tackle snow drifts.

Bounding and slipping around a corner, Silver nearly whacked her head on the side of a thin sapling. She staggered and scrambled to gain her feet back, eventually managing to continue running without any previous loss of momentum. That was when she decided that it may be best to slow down a bit. She pressed her back legs into the snow, sending the white powder flying through the air in a lovely arc as she slid to a stop. She could have just slowed down, but that was not nearly as much fun for her.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100As the snow falls (Roleplay Event)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith January 29th 2013, 3:44 pm

Zenith's curiosity turned to surprise, as the male seemed to be lost in his own world. Well, no point bothering him then... Disgruntled, Zenith backed away and quietly placed distance between herself and the wolf, never taking her eyes off of him. A surprise attack could be disguised in many forms.

Zenith sighed as she walked along. The snowflakes continued to lazily fall around her, seemingly laughing at her frustration. Why is everyone avoiding me? I haven't even done anything wrong.... A few meters away, another wolf was bounding energetically through the snow, full of ecstasy. As the young female skid to a halt, snow flying around her, Zenith saw the behaviour as that of innocence and enthusiasm. On that note, Zenith herself bounded towards the ashen one and pounced into the space before her. Shimmering powder flew up once again, this time onto the silvery female. "Order up! One she-wolf with a light dusting of snow!" Zenith chuckled as she bowed to the other female, keen to find a playmate of her own.
Zenith
Zenith
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 3rd 2013, 1:33 pm

"Is that so? Get me then!"

Gale's initial plan had been to duplicate Blake's quick turn, however he lacked the traction. That meant a one way ticket to sliding onto the snow covered ground. His breath was instantly squeezed out of his lungs as his large body made contact with the frozen earth. He was left gasping for air as he lay there. It wasn't a very ceremonious landing and it lacked any of his usual grace. The pain of not having his breath under control was horrible. He hated not having control.

His green-eyed gaze watched as Blake continued to run quickly. She must not have noticed that her companion had collapsed. Oh well, it was okay. He would be fine here for the time being.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake February 3rd 2013, 1:41 pm

Blake panted as she ran, and paused slightly as her chest heaved. She glanced around and saw not the large wanderer. This was so much... unlike her to be playing with another wolf. She shook aside the thought, and pandered where the wanderer might have went. She retraced her steps to find Gale, her pawsteps crunching in the white fluffy blanket. She left behind a trail of walking, and then she paused to sniff the air. You could hardly smell anything with the precipitation floating around and she then spotted the brawny guardian laying in the snow.

"I'm guessing I won, correct?"

She had yet no sympathy in her eyes for his fall, but only amusement.
Blake
Blake
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas February 4th 2013, 3:49 pm

The frigid flakes of pure white substances melted through his slightly bearded fur, adding a drop of frostbite which had begun spreading it's venom though his internal system with reminiscent speed. Patches of snow filled the long historical Evergreen forest, which had removed the allusion from it's own term. Converting the title from Evergreen to almost Everwhite, or more likely... Everblank forest. His paw would be cast down through the unique brine of snow, much more likely than it used to in the earlier days of his new life (Joining the pack). The strong gusts would hurl the snow around the blank trees and it's twin descendant, displaying a horrible and powerful noise that seemed similar to one of an incoming whirlwind. Lucas was not quite near the pack, or perhaps it might be these illusions this blasted weather was presenting to him. There was not anything that was visible in any ways. He twirled his head to the opposite side of the approaching frozen drops of water,as his lids would shield his eyes from harm, as he hopelessly struggled against the much stronger weather to reach his pack alive. Unfortunately, it was not obvious if he was even in any state to cover a long distance or sadly not. Because if not... the afterlife should be preparing for his arrival. However, should he be far from his comrades, he would have to worry about it. It was difficult, really, but Lucas won't give in yet so easily. He will do this, or simply...

He will die trying..

Last edited by Lucas on February 6th 2013, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucas
Lucas
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 5th 2013, 1:35 am

"I'm guessing I won, correct?"

"I do guess so." Gale grunted in reply, dragging himself to his paws.

The guardian shook his coat free of the snow. It didn't take him too much longer to regain his breath. A good thing to say the least. However, he knew that his ribs would definitely hurt later whether it be in the morning or after a few hours. Tilting his head to the side, the Wanderer listened to his surroundings. Everything seemed quiet, at least where Blake and Gale were. It seemed like they had ventured quite some distance away from the Banishing Winds. Something that he didn't mind in the slightest. Distance was always a good thing.

"Seeing as my body doesn't want any more abuse, what do you say to a leisurely stroll?" He inquired, fixing his green gaze upon his white furred companion.
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maix February 5th 2013, 3:05 am

Kicking up snow as he chased after a hare Maix soon scented that he had wandered into new territory. Hmm, wonder if they're friendly? Guess there's only one way to find out. Not wanting to just barge in Maix let up a howl, "Hello, anyone out here? I wish to join a pack if you permit me to!" After sending his message out Maix began dashing through the snow, chasing after this strange packs' scent, Seems to be a lot of members, well least some of them are friendly... I hope. As Maix ran he kicked up snow behind him just for fun, just as he caught the distant sight of two wolves he had to make a skidding stop so he wouldn't plow into them. Before him was a rather large male and a female, a bit larger than himself as well. Keeping himself composed in a submissive stance Maix rose his green gaze to them and gave a friendly wag of his tail, "Greetings, you two wouldn't perhaps be members of a pack here would you? My name is Maix by the way, it's nice to meet you both."
Maix
Maix
Scout

http://endmydark.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale February 6th 2013, 9:04 pm

"Greetings, you two wouldn't perhaps be members of a pack here would you? My name is Maix by the way, it's nice to meet you both."

When he heard the voice of an unfamiliar male, Gale turned to look at the new male with eyes that missed nothing. The friendly wag of Maix's tail informed the Wanderer of the new arrivals intentions. Well, at least this one wasn't a hostile beast. Glancing at Blake once before fixing his complete attention on Maix, the guardian debated on how to respond.

"Hello, Maix. We are members of the pack that reside here, the Banishing Winds pack. I am Gale and my companion is Blake." He replied with a relaxed tone. While he did not trust Maix completely, he trusted in his instincts. And his instincts were telling him that Maix wasn't a bad wolf. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. How long have you been travelling? If you're hungry, we could always start a small hunt."
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Annessa February 6th 2013, 9:43 pm

Annessa grinned at Kali as the spotted female continued to chase her. She was determined not to get caught, so, in an attempt to confuse her partner, started to run in circles. Not sure if it was working, she looked behind her and at Kali, however this proved to be a mistake. Not paying attention to where she was going, the snowy-coloured female managed to run straight into another wolf - Gale. She stopped her running (obviously) and looked at the male, embarrassed. "Oh. Uh, hi. Sorry about that.."
Annessa
Annessa
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali February 6th 2013, 10:27 pm

Kali watched Annessa run as she sprinted forward, trying to stay on target and not loose her grip on the ground. Seeing Annessa turn and start to run in circles, Kali pushed her paws down to dig into the ground so she would slow down, or at least be able to come to a slow lope, but the snow didn't really help with traction. She slipped as her paws grazed the snow, not able to get enough traction, and with the momentum Kali flew forward, skidding on the ground slightly before coming to a halt. She looked up, seeing Annessa's luck wasn't too good either, as she had ran into some other wolf. Kali couldn't help but laugh, thinking this was just too amusing. She laughed gently, trying not to make it too obvious to her friend that she was indeed laughing at her. Sitting up a bit to catch her breath, she smiled slightly and watched Annessa apologize for running into this male. Kali studied him for a moment, looking him over slightly and hoping he wouldn't be too harsh on her friend.
Kali
Kali
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maix February 6th 2013, 11:07 pm

Maix nodded at the male's words, he seemed kind enough for the moment; then his eyes gazed over to his companion named Blake, the female. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. How long have you been traveling? If you're hungry, we could always start a small hunt." With a thoughtful look it took him a minute to reply, "Hmm, I think around a year or less now. Thank you for your offer but, I don't think I will at the moment, I think it'd be best perhaps if an alpha were to accept me first. I'd feel a bit of a burden if not... If I need to though I think I can manage a hare or two, I'm pretty good at hunting." A few moments later until the sounds of others' laughter rang through the air and before he knew what was going on he saw a female crash into Gale and then shortly after was ran into himself. Running his pale blue orbs over her it was obvious whatever game she might have been playing was fun, due to her laughing; it must've been contagious because Maix found himself laughing a bit too and spoke with a grin, "Is this the welcoming committee? Cause it sure seemed to enter with quite a crashing welcome!" Even though he was a stranger to these wolves and their pack Maix didn't find it hard to be friendly and cast in his humor as well. Now there was a small group of them here Maix took in their appearances so he wouldn't forget them. Perhaps soon we can all be close friends, it'd sure be fun. Just that simple thought made his tail tip twitch furiously and his forepaws began to alternate up and down in his giddiness. Though it was certain the large male, Gale, seemed to catch Maix's attention most, he wasn't quite sure why but, something about him seemed intriguing.
Maix
Maix
Scout

http://endmydark.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next