Forum
Forum

Congrats, and thank you for the awesome times!

2 posters

Go down

Congrats, and thank you for the awesome times!  Empty Congrats, and thank you for the awesome times!

Post by Rune December 15th 2012, 11:50 pm

This is a bit late, but you know it is better to be a tad late than to never do it at all. So pretty much I just want to let you all know that I am extremely proud of you all (new and old). You guys are some of the best members any leader could ever even imagine having! When I first created BWP, I was only focused on trying to survive the first couple of months...so surviving this long…was nothing more than a un-achiveable goal. As time progressed though, and the amount of growth became evident…it became clear that we were going to go far and even now we will continue to go far. We’ve had numerous amounts of struggles and if we keep going…we will continue to come across similar struggles. None of them will be able to break us though, because BWP has been constructed out of some solid members. Each one is willing to give up all that they can, putting in hours upon hours of time and effort, all to see this pack progress and to move forward into the future. I could say “thank you” a thousand times to each and every one of you, but those words will never be enough to repay any of you for what you've done for me and this pack.

But, I can try right? So thank you for all being super super awesome, and lets continue to our 4th year!!
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Congrats, and thank you for the awesome times!  Left_bar_bleue100/100Congrats, and thank you for the awesome times!  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Congrats, and thank you for the awesome times!  Empty Re: Congrats, and thank you for the awesome times!

Post by Dakota December 19th 2012, 5:50 pm

Aw, Rune! Making me all emotional. So many feels lately...
But anyways, you know we love you and this place just as much! Thanks for making this group and giving us the opportunity we needed to become such a great bunch of people. c:
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum