+2
Rune
Soran
6 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Hunting Grounds - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hunting Grounds

Post by Soran December 27th 2010, 2:11 pm

Soran slinked into the grass behind Maiara to join the rest of his assigned group. Following the sandy tail, he managed to catch up to the female. The male paused and looked around for the rest of the members, already assigned to their positions before continuing on towards his group.

(Short... XD)

Last edited by Count Sopranos on December 29th 2010, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 27th 2010, 3:15 pm

Silver rose to her feet, her green eyes glinting with excitement. Her stance became a low crouch as she padded forward, going to Rune's group. Her tail flicked as she did so, showing she was anxious as well as excited.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 27th 2010, 4:24 pm

Rune turned his head and looked at Queen as he saw the female approach. His ears perked on top of his head as he heard her question. “You are with Maiara’s group…now hurry because we will be starting any minute now.” He called out softly, but added a look of disapproval as he waited for the female’s departure.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Hunting Grounds - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 28th 2010, 1:08 am

Karma darted to her destined position. She turned to see if Rune was where he was to be in their group before heading any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 28th 2010, 1:27 pm

Zephyr checked her teammates and their positions. Thorn, her, Derek, all was set. She didn't make eye contact with anyone, her focus on suppressing her feelings didn't allow her too. Nodding at Rune to say her group was ready, she checked her teammates again.
"We need to head in a straight line when we are separating the bull from the herd, two wolves side by side will cause panic." She said softly.

(I think it's about time to start

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 28th 2010, 2:35 pm

(I know this is totally the worst time and I was looking forward to this, but I'm going to California today and won't be able to participate in the hunt. UGHHHHH! Derek take over for me? Maybe? So sorry)

Thorn started breathing heavy. Her eyes flickered back and forth. What to do...what to do...I can't do this. I'll mess everything up. She made up her mind, glancing at Derek. Thorn then looked at Zephyr, begging for forgiveness with her emerald eyes. And then she ran.

The dark female didn't look back. She just did what she does best: ran. Right when she bolted, Thorn regretted it instantly. But she couldn't go back now. It's too humiliating. I'm a disgrace. A total disgrace. I ran from the hunt. They'll probably all hate me, but at least I didn't ruin the hunt. Hopefully. Shaking the thought from her head, Thorn kept on running and didn't stop. What was she running from? Even she didn't know.

(Well, that's my farewell post for now. Thorn is super sorry! Bye!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 28th 2010, 5:39 pm

A sound of torn grass, and a gush of nervous wind and aura made Zephyr turn with a jump and a soft squeal, her eye's flashing wide. Shut up... The black female chastised herself for her skittish nature, and felt Thorn's presence waning. She was already on high end, and closing her eyes didn't help her heartbeat slow.
Her ears fell back on her head in embarrassment and with a subtle flick of her tail she turned around in dismay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran December 29th 2010, 3:32 am

Soran glanced sideways as he brushed past the skittish Zephyr silently on his way towards his assigned position in the hunt. "Try not to be frightened by the Elk." He joked, flicking her with the tip of his tail as he passed. Grinning at his own joke he took up his position in the grass once more, waiting for the signal to begin.

(Well I had to post something XD)
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune December 29th 2010, 4:23 pm

Rune's eyes glanced around the surrounding territory. They quickly darted over each member as they stood ready. With a swift nod he inhaled "I guess we are all ready then..." he said softly all at once as he exhaled.

(Lame, but there we are the hunt has now started! Though, remember that we should stick with the plan Zephy came up with. So re-read if necessary before you make your post.)
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara December 29th 2010, 6:43 pm

Nodding to herself as her group followed, Maiara continued to stalk through the tall grasses, sending small ripples through the waves of green and golden stems and blades. She kept in mind to keep the path wide, so as not to give away their position. Her thoughts gave way to primitive instinct and she quickly fell into the pattern of the hunt, still aware of the plan, but allowing her surroundings to send messages to her brain as opposed to physically thinking. Step, step, step, look for any advances the other groups might have made in the plan, step, step, step, stop, wait for the signal...
(lamish)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota December 29th 2010, 10:07 pm

Dakota felt the grass beneath her paws crumble into a curled mess with every step. She followed slowly behind her group, finding a satisfactory pace slower than the others. When her group had stopped, the female settled down to sit with a awkward sideways position. Her eyes closed and she let her back legs slip further away from her, eventually bringing her to lay on her side. She waited silently, panting leasurely in the warmth of the spring day.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/318/0/1/autumn_wolf_by_kh

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 30th 2010, 12:16 am

Silver's eyes burned more and more fierce with every step, blazing like a green inferno in her iris. She kept her face calm, only her eyes gave away her excitement. Her mind gradually focused on the task ahead, she calmed slightly but became more aware and energetic as well. She held back the small, quiet growl that wished to escape her, finding it useless. It was only a means of releasing her anxiety, and it could tip off the elk at what was to come. Her tail flicked, instead of handing limp behind her it came up slightly, it would help her balance once she began to run. When the group stopped, she slowly laid down in the soft grass beneath her stomach. Her breathing steady, she waited for the signal.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 30th 2010, 11:47 am

Queens eyes Shift with a Sigh as she walked to Maiara.. she sighed and Yawned her leg still ached.. and she sighed.. She looked around and though 'i don't even know what to do.. 0.0' i looked to Rune as he Disapprovel face was as i turned my head and sighed

(MORE POST TO READ O.O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 1:14 am

Bayne had come across the recent scent of wolves, the scents were so familiar as a small smile crossed his muzzle. Following his nose he eventually came to see a group of wolves, all relaxing in the sun; Bayne wasn't one to admit things, but he felt nervous. Nervous because he had previously been kicked out, he shook his head & thought, 'No, I've gotta try, maybe if i'm lucky, they'll allow me back.' With a deep breath he slowly and warily made his way over to them, halting a few inches from them all, he kept a submissive posture. He barked out in half excitement and half nervousness, "Hello Banishing Winds, it has been quite a long time." Bayne felt all stares come to him, it made his stomache a bit heavy, but he stood, confident, & hoping. He waited to be questioned why he was here.
(I didn't know what else to say, i'm just very happy i'm back with you all. Sorry if my first post is a bit lame, they'll get better as time goes on.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver December 31st 2010, 1:20 am

Silver's ears flicked backwards, as she heard a familiar voice that send chills down her spine.

''Hello Banishing Winds, it has been quite a long time.''

Immediately, her mind raced. She turned her head to stare at him blankly, hiding her emotions efficiently.

He's going to ruin the hunt!
Why is he back?!
I thought he left, he's been gone for nearly three months!

She couldn't keep control enough for her ears to stay perked, as she thought they pinned to the back of her head. She kept her mouth shut, not wishing to speak, and pointed to the elk with her paw so he would be quiet. Afterwards, she simply turned back and waited of some one to address him or for the hunt to continue.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 1:24 am

Mahina's eyes widened at the new voice, breaking the silence she had gathered herself in.

It can't be.. She spun around to see Bayne, and also see Silver, though unable to read her thoughts. The tip of her tail twitched, and she looked to Bayne sternly. "Be quiet!" The harsh whisper came through gritted teeth.

Slowly, she looked back to the elk, hoping that the large bull hadn't seen the black male, she winced at the thought of the hunt being ruined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 1:38 am

Bayne then saw and heard Mahina, then his gaze flicked to the large bull elk, with careful silence, Bayne backed into the shadows of low shrubs, nearly invisible. He could only watch what they would do since he wasn't part of the pack, 'Not yet at least.' He thought to himself with a small happy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota December 31st 2010, 1:51 am

Dakota shifted away from Maiara's group, heading for Bayne. A plastered smile coated her muzzle, hiding her distaste for the current situation. With a low huff, she signaled to Maiara she would not be hunting, figuring that her injury would hold her back too much and she could deal with Bayne while they hunted. The female shifted her shoulder forward when she approached Bayne, driving herself forward into his side with a low grunt. Her wound on her stomach caused her great difficulty, but she had a mission, to destroy the reason why Bayne was smiling to himself.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 2:08 am

Zephyr recovered swiftly, her light green eye flicking with upheaval in her reaction to Thorn's leaving. The groups ahead were already in motion, which meant her and Derek were behind. She didn't turn as she motioned for Derek to follow, and she set a harsh pace as they darted to the elk. She quickly passed Rune's group, and slackened her pace until finally stopping when she dared to get close.
The elk had already felt the wolves' presence for awhile, but Zephyr was unnoticed as she crouched several meters away. The black female waited for Derek.

(Lammme)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara December 31st 2010, 11:33 am

''Hello Banishing Winds, it has been quite a long time.''

Maiara's instinctual hunting mindset shattered as the words of a member long banished made their way to her perked ear's. Her eyes flicked about from each member of the hunting party as their expressions displayed sincere surprise. Finally she looked to the direction the voice had come, and surely enough there he was, backing into the brush as he was bidden to be silent by many of the pack's members. As she couldn't react to her racing thoughts and turn back to discover the reasons for his return at the moment, as it would easily spoil the hunt, the female merely raised her brow in shock, remaining frozen in the tall grasses.
"Some nerve he has to return after all that he's done. What does he expect, warm welcomes, and open arms?" the alphess thought to herself broodingly. She thought about Kira, how would she react to Bayne's reappearance? Would the return of the male tear Silver and Kira apart again as had happened before? "And what of Silver..." Her mind ached with thoughts of her friends, but they had to be put aside, at least for a moment. The hunt was what she needed to be thinking about. As Dakota walked away from the group and towards Bayne, Maiara couldn't help but feel relief that the huntress would not be putting herself in anymore danger, and that the former member would have someone keeping an eye on him. Despite that she had known him before, she hadn't known him well, and even so, things had changed. But putting all of that aside once more, Maiara watched carefully as Zephyr began to move towards the elk.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 4:28 pm

Bayne saw Dakota walking towards him, when she made it she made a much pathetic attempt to shove him down, Bayne could see her obvious wounds. Bayne simply sat down on his rear with an innocent yet knowing expression. Bayne then saw Maiara, he could tell a trace of anger in her posture, but he returned to Dakota. He just sat there until he said to her, "It seems my reputation has been remaining here though I've been gone a while eh, Coats?" He gave a crooked grin & raised brow, he remembered her nickname well. Bayne knew what she was about to ask, so he just gave a simple reply before she questioned him, "I come on my own personal means & possibly a request. I have no intent to rain on you or the others little party, if I would have known you were all hunting perhaps i'd come another time." Bayne stopped there then waited for Dakota to reply, he kept a relaxed stance but aware of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 4:44 pm

Derek nodded his head at Zeph and on feet that should have been loud he moved with her and to her side as they passed Runes group. He waited for her to move, knowing he would be nothing without a partner.

(Just as Lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota December 31st 2010, 5:44 pm

Dakota let a bitter snarl rip through her throat, as Bayne used her nickname. "Your reputation," she spat the words at the pathetic male, " is nothing to be proud of." The female was disgusted by the male's arrogance to come back. "I have no reason to care why your back besides to be rid of you again," she snarled, cutting off his rather poor explanation of his return. Still angry about him using her nickname, she added swiftly in a chilled voice,"It's Dakota to you".
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 31st 2010, 5:55 pm

Bayne slightly winced at Dakota's snap & was silent for a moment until he replied in a hushed tone, "Gee sorry, Dakota." Bayne ignored her throwing of mean words to him & went into his own mind for shelter, Bayne then thought to himself, 'She's still got the temper as usual. One thing that'll never change.' He made a small laugh in his mind about that then replied with a more serious tone & expression, "I apologise for that, it's just good to see something's never change. And truth be told, I just felt too attached here; even though I've been booted, this still feels like a true home." As he said this he gazed down onto the others going after the elk with a longing to be there with them all again, to protect them & be there. Bayne couldn't help the next words that came from himself, "This truly feels like a lost family that i've finally found & can't live without."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota December 31st 2010, 6:00 pm

Dakota's ears pulled back when she bared her teeth, Bayne would not find pity from her. She looked away, watching the hunt. Her stomach throbbed, the spider webs holding its strong barrier between the earth and her blood. The female flicked her tail, dismissing the loner before her, for that was all he would be to her. Dakota then rose, padding a few feet away to watch under the shade.
Dakota
Dakota
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum