Forum

Evergreen Forest

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evergreen Forest

Post by Adena on July 26th 2012, 10:39 am

Adena watched as Cinnamon and Dago walked off further into the forest. As they disappeared from sight, she settled herself down beside the alpha. Crimson always made her feel more relaxed, though she didn't know if that was a good thing. But he had a calm air that seemed to rub off those in his presence. It was on that composure and his outlook on loyalty that her opinion on him was formed. But she thought back briefly to the moment in the avalanche when Crimson was frozen, shocked at what was happening until Adena had spoken to him. That had been a different Crimson entirely; nothing like how he was at this moment.

“I hope you are doing well, Adena."

The side of Adena's mouth twitched in a small smile, though she didn't look directly at him. "I'm fine," she said easily. "And yourself?" She wrapped her tail around her cream paws neatly as she awaited his reply. There were many things she could discuss with Crimson at that moment. Many things that, coming from her mouth, would sound quite odd, she contemplated. So perhaps it was better not to say much. Adena followed Crimson's brown gaze upwards to the canopy and the sky. It was a fine day; it wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. The was a fair breeze that made the boughs of the trees sway, but in general it was quite nice. "Spring's here," she remarked quietly, thinking of the new leaf buds beginning to grow on the trees and the snow melting away to reveal the springy new grass underneath. The prey would be have young to care for and would be more vigilant, but the young animals made easy meals. Then a voice of an unknown female interupted Adena's thought stream.

"Uhh...hi I'm Saphera and....well I need to join this pack and I couldn't find the territory so I could ask the alpha if I possibly could."

Adena studied the female first, noting different things about her. She was young, but well-built and sturdy. She had a coat of black and eyes of bright green. The fiery female glanced at Crimson, then back to the young female. "I'm Adena, the beta female," she began. Then, smiling, she gestured to the male beside her. "This is our alpha male, Crimson," she finished simply. Saphera seemed not to be an immediate threat to them, and since she was the beta female, she would have to become more accommodating to loners in the territory. Her scouting skills had not deserted her as beta, and even now, Adena could scent at least two strangers in the vicinity besides Saphera. As that thought ran through her mind, she sub-consciously glanced at her surroundings, wondering who else was out there and why they hadn't shown themselves. As a white form made their way towards them, Adena's eyes flicked away from the undergrowth to see it was Falco that was walking their way.

"Crimson, Adena, Hello"

Adena hadn't yet moved to greet the white-coated delta male before he looked to Crimson and spoke directly to him. Adena sat idly and barely listened to Falco's words as her mind once again returning to thoughts of spring.

Terrible post, I'm sorry. And yes, he has ^^ http://www.banishing-winds.com/t486p42-journey-to-the-west
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dago on July 26th 2012, 12:15 pm

Dago almost lost his footing when she threw him, but regained himself as she dipped into a play bow. With a touch of dramaticism, Dago tipped and fell, as though the shift in their position had indeed thrown of his balance. He was again on his back, but this time playfully.

"Alas, the game changes." He said with feigned mournfulness. "Such a flurry does my poor soul no good at all. Here I was believing I was to be given a tour of this beautiful country by one of its finest inhabitants, and suddenly I am pulled into a game whose rules shift as sand." His smile was a smirk, and had one not heard his truly pathetic ramblings once before, they may for a moment drop their guard at his crocodile tears now.

He rolled back to his feet, his front paw lifted daintily, like one who was reluctant to dirty their delicate toes. "If I choose in this game, who is to say that my lady will not alter their rules once more? Though I would hardly begrudge your whim, as I fear I my soul could deny you nothing now without being torn asunder." He himself shift again into a playful position, his eyes merry, but mischief in his smile.

"Where I grew up, it was always the males that chased the females. So I say, your move again, but do not expect such an easy predator this time, as in our first run you caught me off guard."
Dago
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon on July 26th 2012, 12:47 pm

Cinnamon watched in shock as Dago fell to the ground. She hadn't meant to push him that hard, only a play shove. Anxious she rose back to her feet and stretched her neck to look at him.

"Alas, the game changes...Such a flurry does my poor soul no good at all. Here I was believing I was to be given a tour of this beautiful country by one of its finest inhabitants, and suddenly I am pulled into a game whose rules shift as sand."

She ducked her head at his words, suddenly feeling no play spirit in her, as if she had jumped and fallen through ice into a melt water river. Even his compliment did nothing to warm her
"Forgive me Gliron, I did not mean to offend you, only to play" It was a low whisper and she saw his paws move daintily over the earth, using a dancers grace to add strength to his words. Even as she listened, some small awake part of her brain noted that he must have been fooling with her when he lay so still earlier.

"If I choose in this game, who is to say that my lady will not alter their rules once more? Though I would hardly begrudge your whim, as I fear I my soul could deny you nothing now without being torn asunder."

She gasped slightly, realising that this seemed to be true feelings and not bardic elaborations. Her ears twitched and caught the rest of what he said

"Where I grew up, it was always the males that chased the females. So I say, your move again, but do not expect such an easy predator this time, as in our first run you caught me off guard."

Cinnamon laughed "And I am no easy prey Gliron" Her eyes sparkled again, mirroring his. Then she leapt towards him, licked his nose and bounded away again.

Last edited by Almighty Overlord Rune on July 26th 2012, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed a small portion of this to keep things nice and clean for all the kiddies.)
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on July 26th 2012, 9:14 pm

Please, keep in mind that everything you post should be appropriate for all ages. Especially, the whole loveness stuff. Post that contain questionable stuff shall either be edited or removed.
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel on July 26th 2012, 9:42 pm

The earth crunched beneath the weight of the male. His ears stayed risen and his tail downwards for balance. He was lean and rather thin in comparison to others around this pack he called his own now. He was only about two years old, rather young. With a pelt combination of white and gray, the some of what blended in with his surrounding area. Before being accepted into the pack by the alphas, he had been only about ten or fifteen miles away from the closest pack. They never knew of his presence until he decided to show himself. Shaking his dusty covered pelt, Apache sneezed. Teh young male was a short distance away from the others of the Banishing Winds now. His stomach ached with pain for the hunt. It had been so long since he had hunted with those of his kind. But he always kept his past experiences and family to himself. There is no one out there to trust, he reminded himself constenly, At one point in time, he thought there was but now? No. Not anyone. No female called his heart hers. None carried his genes. He had been placed into the rankings as a scout. Hmmm what is there to do around here? Apache asked himself in mind. The fresh scent of hare crept into his nose. A devilish smile appeared over his mawl. "Your mine." he muttered just as soft as velvet. The a sudden dash, the hare was in view, right in front of him. Slowly Apache lowered himself and stalked forward with his back hanuches raised higher in the air. With every tiny step taken, his shoudlers rolled and his muscels tensed more then ever. He loved to hunt and run. he was built for it after all. A deep rumble soudned from him. The hare raised it's ears and widened it's little black button eyes as it spotted him. before he knew it, the hare was gone. "Your fast. But not fast enough." The gray and white male lunged forward, chasing the hare right on it's heels. using his front paws, he swipped the hare off course forcing it to roll. With another quick move, Apache was on top of it. Ending it's life with one short bite. Picking the hare up in his mouth now, Apache trotted over towards a sunny spot and began to tare the hair off his kill gently. Once most of the hair was off, he began his feast.

Not bad for an animal that lives this close to the wrestling sea. He said in his mind to hismelf as he gazed upwards away from his kill. As the young male lay and devore his kill, something caught his attention. Something or someone was stringing in the bushes about ten feet away from where he was. Gracefully the boney male stood up and stretched his legs out. Stalking towards the sound with his muscels tensed, the scent of red fox filled his nose. A snort sounded from him as he spotted the tricky creature with a rope tied around it's neck and the rope wrapped a branch sticking from an old log. Apache sighed and slowly crept closer with the fox watching his every move. The fox hissed out a warning and Apache bare his fangs, "I am helping you. Now be quite and don't move I will get you free." Finaly the message sank into the vixen fox and she nodded. Using his teeth, Apache grabbed a hold of the rope around the log's branch and pulled with all his might. FInaly the branch snapped in two. "Your free. But i need to get the rope off of your neck or you will chock to death surely." The fox nodded again so Apache continued. He used his teeth once more and puleld the rope over the fox's head. "There your free." he said. The fox smiled at him and brushed her tail over his muzzle. The scent of milk came into his nose. She had pups to take care of. It was good to help someone in the need, he thought. Sighing and relaxing his muscels now, the young gray and white male trotted back over to the sunny spot. From there, Apache snorted lightly and sat down wishing to warm his pelt. "What's a red fox doing around here?" he asked silently aloud.

(Lame and random ^^)
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Everlasting on July 26th 2012, 10:12 pm

Everlasting's head looked upwards, as she heard a low voice. "What's a red fox doing around here?" It said, and she edged closer to the source, her fur bristling. She stood, and stared out from underneath a bush, her icy blue eyes, being the only feature shown. Her breathing quickened, and she took a cautious step towards this wolf. "Hello?"

Her voice wavered in the air, unsure if she should speak. Would her voice scare him away? She pushed away her worries as she took another, weary step, still concealed from sight.

"I heard you. Is anyone there?"

She was still unsure as if she should reveal herself, and she pinned her ears back, yet her long, fluffy tail remained slightly raised, and straight.
Everlasting
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon on July 27th 2012, 2:57 am

(I meant no insinuations Crim, sorry if there were any)
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn on July 27th 2012, 5:52 pm

(This took a long time and it's short, I apologize)

Finn approached the two females closer now that he had returned. "A story sounds good, yes!" He grinned. He heard the howl from the female he had went after- it seemed she had decided to join the pack! So, Finn did his job. The male smiled to himself. At least he was doing something for the pack right now. Jackie asked to which direction they should go for. Finn looked to his surroundings. There were so many possible directions. He closed his eyes spun around in a random direction and suddenly stopped. Opening them now, he pointed to the direction where he was facing. "This direction." he said, wobbling slightly because he was now dizzy. He turned to grin at the two. "Ready to go explore? And hear a tale or two?"

Finn
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 27th 2012, 6:20 pm

Saphera looked around trying to find another wolf that belonged to this pack. She walked around and kept looking "Maybe since I wasn't forced." she thought "I could stay a loner longer and actually think about this. She wandered around until she found a little cover and began to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena on July 27th 2012, 7:21 pm

[Saphera, Adena has addressed your character since Cinnamon couldn't reply to her.]
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Calico Jackie on July 27th 2012, 8:03 pm

”A story sounds good, yes! This direction. Ready to go explore? And hear a tale or two?”

Jackie huffed as she noticed Finn smiling at the sound of the flighty lass’s howl. He was obviously pleased with himself. She watched his peculiar method of choosing their direction with one brow arched. ”If ya say so, odd bird,” she answered, deciding that ‘odd bird’ would be her new title for him. ”Now that we ‘ave our headin’, we can be on our merry way.” Just before she took a step, however, her eyes caught the slight wobbling of the grinning brute. ”Once ye get yer land legs, that is,” she jeered with a smirk.
Calico Jackie
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 27th 2012, 9:51 pm

(Oh I'm so sorry I must have missed it I am really sorry.)

Saphera looked up at Crimson and at Adena she then looked back to Crimson and tried to reach back from when she was in a pack for the correct way to present herself to the alpha. She pressed her ears against the back of her head and lowered her head to the ground and messed up on her words a bit "Uhh...well Crimson is it alright if I join your lovely pack." she managed to say. She looked back up hoping that this was alright, because in the pack she used to be in they would have punished her being disrespectful. She looked up slowly keeping her ears flattened to the back of her head and then stammered "Well I hope that I did that well enough for you." she kept trying to keep her manners. She didn't want to be killed today, but she would die soon for sure if he said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel on July 27th 2012, 10:57 pm

Hello? Apache was taken off with surprise as a light voice came his way. Quickly, he rose to his paws as his hackles began to raise. A growl tried to sneak out of his mawls but the brute wouldn't have any of that. I heard you, is anyone there? His long leen body was standing straight up at it's full height now. Gazing around with light gray orbs, he searched for the voice's body. "I am here, stranger." he answered back in a hushed tone. This was to be the young male's first encounter with a loner as a pack member. The gray male kept gazing around, wanting to find out how this wolf was. "Show yourself." he commanded in a louder voice. He for-sure was not the alpha and that was rather obviouis. Moments passed before he added on, "I can smell you. Your a female." Apache's nose twitched from her scent. This wolf was defenetly female and a loner? He did not know that much because he, himself, had not known the pack's scent rather well yet. Apache had his full guard up, waiting. "I will not attack." he said at last. With that said, he hoped that that the female would show herself.

Last edited by Apache on July 29th 2012, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye on July 28th 2012, 7:07 am

No one bothered to acknowledge the outsider? 'Twas strange to say the least in the fact that most wolves would jump at the chance to get to know the newest creature among them. Here, it did not seem to matter; if he truly wished it, he could be like the wolf that hid with the sheep. But, such a move required effort and he detested any form of effort for a useless mind game that would only last for a few months or so. Such a game simply did not fit his personality nor the situation of which he found himself in. Especially since he held no real intelligence of the land and its peculiar animals that lay hidden within. This was not the Himalayas which meant that all the rules he had known previously were irrelevant. They would need to be erased and replaced with the laws of the green land.

There was a decreasing patience in his eyes that foretold about his increasing temper. The lighter coloured fur coat on his frame barely managed to stay upon his skin. He hated being ignored, mostly because it often said that a specific creature was not good enough to be acknowledged by a certain party. In the Himalayas, no one was to be frowned upon, unless they endangered pack life. There were too few Himalayan wolves in existence and therefore, they could not afford to be petty in any way, shape, or form. Of course, they did often gain a vicious independence and bitterness towards their lives. Family bonds ran deep but rivalries ran even deeper. Even though the pack would not risk nor tolerate any physical aggression towards its members, there was nothing that could be done when verbal abuses arose. Those were the best way to knock the numbers down and wilt away any smugness that one could possibly feel.

The young male cleared his thoughts of his former residence with a flick of his golden-brown ear. There was no need for reminiscing because it was futile and a waste of ones brain power. He would never again see the land of silver, so why bother and think about it? While most wolves might talk about their homes with longing and sometimes a desperate tone that hinted at a deep wish to return, he refused to exhibit such a behavior. Unlike most, he was detached when it came to a great many of things. His family, as far as he was concerned, no longer held any significant importance to him and neither did his former pack. They would grieve him for a short time before they moved on, though Skye would move on much quicker. That was life and he would not allow himself to forget that.

No longer wishing to be a part of the scenery, the Himalayan wolf took up a walk and headed towards the small crowd of four wolves. One was the male that he believed to hold the position of dominant, while the others were below him in rank. Therefore, he paid them no heed. They were not important in his acceptance right now but then again, they would never hold any importance to him at all. Skye was far too aloof and independent to allow his trust or any emotions get in the way here. He was certain that any feelings of attachment would never arise, not in the slightest. Little did he know, he was horribly wrong.

The sandy, golden-brown male halted a few inches away from the mottled male whom of which held himself with a subtle pride. As he previously thought, the male before him had soft eyes that hid the power that was so evident and yet hidden in the dominant's body and soul. It would take great care in order for acceptance to be received; it would be in Skye's best interest to not play any games with the wolf's mind and simply answer everything with honesty.

"Greetings." His voice was a quiet one with a tone that suggested his sincere wishes to join. Even though he had yet to ask the questions or answer the ones that normally befell an outsider, he was making it perfectly clear where he stood in the situation. He held no illusions of possessing any dominance and his body language spoke that in volumes that words could never dream of expressing. The golden-brown and smoky-grey tail that was normally held vertically was curled slightly beneath his belly in a show of his ready acceptance of his lesser rank. His powerful and well muscled legs were also bent in order to make himself smaller than the male that already towered above him. His head was also neatly tucked in and his muzzle turned upright in case he needed to lick the other's throat in a submissive manner. While he had not held a low rank, instinct told him exactly what he needed to do in order to show he was submissive enough. "I am Skye and I have a desire to join your pack for being alone is a horrible thing for a wolf who is used to being among others. I am a Himalayan wolf who is new to these lands and I will not lie, I did not know of your existence until a few short minutes before."
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dago on July 29th 2012, 11:38 pm

Dago only paused a moment before loping after her. He kept his pace easy, reluctant to catch her quickly. As a wolf that was used to running, a chase was a different experience. Dago had learned to be quick, and with such a short lapse of time he could have caught up rather easily. He stayed on her heels, always a short distance behind, but never closing. At times in the trees he would lose sight of her, but never for long. The two would have a good run before he would make a real effort to close in.

Dago felt light, as though his spirit no longer hung heavy in his chest as it had before. With his focus so on the run, he did not have the chance to wonder at his good fortune on finding the pack and its acceptance, or to worry about whether this welcome would last, or whether it would be worn out as they had been in the past. He was not preoccupied with his rememberances of the past, or with the concerns of his present state. He was not scarred, not unwanted - he was happy, and he felt free.

If Dago had been a wolf of other circumstance, he would have tipped his nose skyward and howled at his great joy. However, there were but a few times that he himself had sang with his packmates, or as a loner had the desire to raise his voice, fearing the answer. Perhaps he could no longer make such music as other wolves did. Perhaps his voice would rasp, or his sound would be poor. Perhaps he had lost the instinct entirely. Dago did not, however, consider such predicaments as he gave chase to the female, his breathing the only sound he made besides an occasional laugh each time he came within a distance to catch her.

((*yawn* sorry about the wait for the post. I've been busy busy busy this weekend with work and animal shelter volunteer stuff. ^_^))
Dago
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale on July 30th 2012, 3:11 am

Gale hadn't vanished. No, he had simply slipped away towards the edge of the small clearing and awaited for Linnëa to notice that he did wish to go and relax somewhere. Instead, the alphess looked around and missed his location; dismissing his presence entirely. There was a white-hot flash of anger that rose in the beta's stomach, but he quelled it silently with some effort. Many knew that when he was agreeing to a walk or a private conversation, Gale had the habit of saying nothing and instead walking away which signalled his consent. However, it seemed that his mate knew not of that. Another smaller ball of anger grew in his chest though this one refused to fade. It wasn't because of the lack of understanding of his character that made it form. No, it was the way there were flashes of unpleasant feelings that were evident in his mate's eyes and body. Green eyes narrowed slightly as she quickly picked herself up and immediately sought out Pinion. It appeared that he was no longer needed to keep her company; the beta turned and very slowly but surely walked out of sight.

He didn't look back.

[Lame..]
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 30th 2012, 3:40 am

Kitara shook her daze and back slowly from Lelio with a saddened look in her eyes. Nuzzling him she pranced into bushes nearby brambles snagged at her thick coat. Finding the spot vacant she looked up at a low ledge. Hopping on a boulder she quickly scrambled onto a tree limb, then pouncing lightly onto the ledge. Slightly panting she trotted along the path until she found Gale. She froze and slowly placed her left hind leg back. Hearing a crunch Kitara winced howling in pain as her paw slipped and her ankle was crushed by the jagged rock inches from the ledge. Snapping her maw close a slight tear rushed from her eye to her cheek. Sucking in the pain she lifted her back paw hopping backwards to hide herself. Looking worriedly at the ground afraid to jump she paced with a limp slowly trying to find an easy way down. All she wanted now was comfort and to be relieved by rest and food. Her body became tired but the ledge was not bound to hold the limp weight. She cursed at herself silently tossing her head to the ground why had she got up here in the first place? She peered around the corner wandering if Gale had noticed her helplessly pacing on the ledge. Blood now covered her left hind paw it became limp and unmovable. Her lips quivered with worry she looked at the ground once again and shook her head.

(I was bored soo kinda lame but it will work)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran on July 31st 2012, 4:10 pm

Pinion watched with silent amusement as Linnëa went about fishing in the river; her movements, though sharp and agile, seemed no match for the silver lined fish that darted beneath the surface. But even as the brute watched, the Alphess struck the creek with her muzzle, and was awarded with a struggling meal. As Pinion opened his mouth to congratulate the female on her prize, he felt something large and slippery collide with his face.

In a state of surprise, Pinion’s neck jerked back, sending the fish over his head until it landed in the mud with a soft thump, flopping about weakly. Taking a breath, the male could only shake his head and chuckle softly at Linnëa. In truth, it was a rather comical situation, and Pinion eyed the Alphess with the promise of revenge.
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on July 31st 2012, 4:29 pm

Midnight walks out of the trees and whimpers What can i help with...?" thats the most she had spoke ever since the pack had meet her. she didn't look up, she left her gaze at the ground.
She awaited the answer, as she did she was lost in thought, and didn't hear what the other wolf had said. She looked up "Huh......?"
She just looked up at the wolf for a couple seconds, just to hear the answer once more.
She looked over to see a wolf start to speak.

She still couldn't pay attention it just felt different. Something didn't feel right.... like somebody was serously hurt.....
She scrambled off folowing the wolfs scent. She made her way to a ledge. She walked over to wolf laying on the ground she nudged her and asked softly "Are you ok....?" When the wolf shakes her head she looks her up and down. "What hurts....?" she whimperd again, worry filling her eyes.
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on July 31st 2012, 6:50 pm

"Spring's here"

Crimson, adjusted his head so that he could easily see Adena from just the corner of his eyes. His ears moving ever so slightly to catch her words about the arrival of Spring. “Still your favorite season, or did winter when the competition?” He questioned quietly, as he remembered a conversation the two had shared before the old lands had been destroyed. The memory of the conversation however, was short lived because there appeared to another wolf standing before
them both, one that seemed rather familiar.

"Is there anything you needed doing Crimson?"

The figure before them was Falco, the only delta remaining after Spirit’s departure from the pack. With a brief dip of his head, Crimson responded to the white wolfs greeting. “I’m afraid I have no real task for you-“ he paused before turning his attention back to Adena, who was now addressing another female that had appeared. The new wolf was looking for an alpha and seemed to show an interest in joining the pack.

"Uhh...well Crimson is it alright if I join your lovely pack."

“There is no need to fear me or any other within this pack. If you are seeking to join us, I will not turn you away. Though, being in this pack or pretty much any pack is no easy task. If you are willing to work to be in this pack, I’ll accept you.” Crimson said his tone clear and his eyes focused directly on Saphera.”And perhaps, if Falco here does not mind…maybe he can show you around the territory a bit.”

(Lame, but I lost my post earlier…so it messed me up. And thanks for the link to that post Adena..XD)
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 31st 2012, 7:58 pm

She winced unable to bare the pain pointed to her left back leg and whined. She couldn't do much but whine in pain. She hoped this wolf could find more help although she had never seen this wolf before. Although it seemed she was knowledge about the packs presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisah on July 31st 2012, 8:53 pm

Arisah chuckled aloud as she watched Finn's method for determining their direction. "So this is how proper scouting is done!" She teased with a bemused flick of her ear, her laughter redoubling as the male stumbled a bit on his paws, though he remained upright (a feat that to Ari was rather impressive as heaven's knew she would have tumbled for sure). "It's a lucky thing I'm a scholar then, I'd spend more time tripping than padding forward."

Once it seemed that Finn was steady on his legs, Arisah peered forward in the direction he'd chose, tail swaying slightly at the prospect of finally getting to do some exploring, furthermore, in quite fine and entertaining company. "So," Ari began, still smiling as they began to move forward, "this lion and the shepherd?"

[ack, short, but wanted to get it up.]
Arisah
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 31st 2012, 9:56 pm

“There is no need to fear me or any other within this pack."

Saphera laughed in her head when he said this. She began to think "Oh yes no need to fear me or any of my pack members don't worry we'll make your death quick!" This is exactly some play either an exceptionly nice pack would say or something an evil would say before they attempt to torture and kill you. That was exactly how her last pack played her right into their claws. She was desperate then and didn't understand the concept don't trust anyone. She joined this pack that seemed oh so nice, and what did they do they tortured her. Saphera luckily got her chance and ran as fast as she could. After thinking she needed this pack it would be stupid to say no. If she did she would die by starvation and maybe some bacteria infection. Saphera faked a smile and said "Really that sounds absolutely wonderful I will be very willing to do whatever your pack needs." Saphera said this in the nicest voice she could which she had to do through partially gritted teeth and lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on August 1st 2012, 12:42 am

Linnëa reeled back slightly in shock as the fish simply collided with Pinion's face, and then flew from her maw into the dirt nearby. She grimaced, and almost shrunk back as she awaited his reaction, but was nonetheless relieved he was not angered. She smiled, and laughed along with him, her tail flicking to dispel the tension she had acquired. "Sorry, I should have been more careful with a big squirmy fish in the likes of that." She said with a light chuckle slightly mottling her voice, a smile appearing. "Let's continue on then, shall we?" She mused contentedly before turning and wading back into the shallows of the river. Movement was seldom as the female waited, her eyes watching the water for a few minutes before a smaller, but decent sized fish came into view. Immediately, she went into action, flitting through the water with large strides before her muzzle disappeared from view, stabbing the water and clamping down onto the squirmy being. Wading outward, she placed it in the dirt beside the other, less squirmy and larger fish. One more would do, she planned on bringing one or two back for Crimson anyways.

Her next attempt was less fruitful, she came up empty-handed, or perhaps empty-mouthed. The last time, however, she was lucky and ended up with another medium sized fish. On a roll at that point, she managed one more, but it was only a small one, and she simply snapped it up and swallowed it in one go. Then, wading out, she looked to Pinion. "I'm going to bring these to the den, to give to Crimson. Feel free to meet me there when you feel content with your catch." She said, giving a light smile. Then, she moved to the three fish and arranged them so their tails overlapped, and then grasped all three tails in her mouth, allowing the limp scaled food to dangle facing the ground.

That was when she departed. Feet moving at a decent pace, she continued her energetic trot to the den, her neck lightly arched in response to the several pounds of meat she was carrying. It wasn't long before Adena, Falco, Crimson, and a few others came into view. She felt guilty for not bringing Falco or Adena any, but she had not seen Crimson eat in some time. Falco was a hunter, Adena seemed content with caring for herself at times. Crimson tended to be caught up in accepting members. She felt slight guilt at this, whilst she had been mingling with Gale he was actually holding up the fort. She promised herself to do better now though, maybe she'd linger a while and help.

Covering the last strides to him, she set down all three fish, pushing the medium and large one in his direction whilst keeping the other medium sized meal to herself. "I brought lunch." She commented with a grin, before looking to Adena, and Falco. "The rivers are plentiful with these, I'm sorry I did not bring more, there are only so many one can carry." This was a slight lie, she could have brought more, but had overlooked the fact that Crimson would likely be around others. Moving to settle next to him, she laid down and placed her paws over her catch to begin to eat, watching for Crimson to accept or reject her catch. She'd not really gotten to sit with him yet, alpha to alpha, and even felt giddy about it. It was interesting to her, guiding a pack along side another as one of the top ranks, of course below Crimson since in reality it was more his pack then hers. But she kind of liked the feeling, not in a possessive or powerful way, but in a way that she felt this was her job and definitely a job she enjoyed. In addition to this, her last pack regarded its queen quite highly. To be anywhere near the position she had caused Linnëa to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, and yet a sense of preservation as she felt a tinge of worry over having a high position. If she fell, it would be nasty.
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on August 1st 2012, 5:57 am

Midnight howled to Linnea tellling her somebody was hurt. She knew she wouldn't be able to carry her alone, and doing so would probly hurt the wolf more. So she layed down beside her conforting her. She looked exstremly nice. She howled again for good measures, it was worth it! This was her family......welll in a way it was. She nuzzeld her fur softly.
Alex
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top