Forum

Journey to the West

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Journey to the West

Post by Cinnamon on December 24th 2011, 8:08 am

Cinnamon heard Kira growl softly, and belatedly realised that her guesture was out of place.

"Cinnamon, if she wishes to join, she needs to speak to me. And if she wishes to leave, she needs to go. We don't have the time to wait around"

She nodded acceptance of Kira's points, flattening her ears in submission "My apologies Alphess, I was only trying to help her" Then she looked to Mirage "Mirage, what is your decision?"
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel on December 24th 2011, 4:56 pm

Phantom nodded at Ice and he words of returning to the others. "It would be best if we did leave. Im sure Kira wants us to say our final farewells to the land your pack once called home and move on to bigger and better things." He let out a small sigh. Even though he wasnt there in the ,now burnt land long, he felt a little attached. On his journy in their direction there was worst land. With little prey and less water. Hardly any animals where fit to live there long. I'll have to tell the others that down South, its worst. He was still shocked that he manged to make it through the vast wilderness that long, training himself to surive and all. The white brute nuzzled his head onto Ice's neck fur and breathed in her scent. "I promise, i wont ever leave you. I promise that on my own life." He let out a soft bit of laughter "If i ever hurt you, Ill let you take it from me." Already knowing that Ice would never do such a thing, but that cuoldnt stop him from saying it. "I'll ask one of the scholar's to check my lungs out once we stop on the jounry for a break or something on the lines of that." He grinned when Ice called him a giant icecial. "I guess I would. The whole size thing used to intimidate other males when i was alone raising myself." A chuckle came from his throat as he remembered battling other males to live, to eat, to trespass. Everything just so he could live. Phantom did have scars from those battles but white fur grew over top of them. It didnt really matter anyhow. He was already as white as snow. So the many scars just blended in with his pelt.

(Happy Holidays Everyone! santa )
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 25th 2011, 12:14 pm

Mirage pinned her ears and got a defensive look as Cinnamon got too close, and when she laid down beside her the female jumped up and shoved away with all four paws in a surprising display of agility. She then ducked to the other side of Matteo, peeking over the male at Cinnamon with a look that clearly stated she did not like being babied. In a small voice, she did then speak without fear for the first time. "Too close.. I am no pup, I am fully grown, my size is not to be mocked." It was slightly snappy for a moment, before she toned it down. "I just don't want to be treated like a pup, I'm sorry I yelled.." She then whispered, though the funny thing was she considered the snappy comment a yell when it had been just below a normal tone for a talking wolf without her social issues. She looked at the alphess then, laying down once more.

"I will stay with Matteo and his decision, Alphess. " She replied quietly, her voice slightly muffled by the grasses . For now, she was directly exposed to the black female, but didn't mind since on the other side was Cinnamon, the one whom had crowded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on December 25th 2011, 11:37 pm

The ebony female took into account Cinnamon's words, nodding briefly. Kira flickered her ears as she heard Mirage speak, nodding her head in understanding. "Very well then. I wish you both the best of luck" she said, turning to head back to the others.

{this post is lame but I rushed :c}
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 26th 2011, 11:26 am

Queen shifted her paws, watching the world unfold around her. She grunted when some wolves were being angry, she stood and walked off slightly, laying to avoid any contact with people she laid her head and rested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye on December 26th 2011, 11:55 am

Altair immediately saw his chance and seized it when Kira turned away from Cinnamon and the loner. His ginger-and-white fur brushed his mate's as he came to be beside her. A warm smile was on his face as they were together once more. During his travels, it had been her that he thought about. She gave him the strength to return to the pack lands even when he had hit a pit of dire despair. Now that he was back, he was never going to leave again.

"You look slightly stressed, my love." He noted as he gently nuzzled Kira. "Something on your mind?"
Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 26th 2011, 5:02 pm

Ice gave a slight nod, “Indeed. Yet I believe it is best that the entire pack move from this old land, too many hardships have happened here… Moving to a new home and starting some new memories is what we all need now. Besides, I always think that everything is done with a reason.” Ice replied to Ghost’s promise, “I wouldn’t put a scratch on you no matter what… I’d rather you be my end than anything else.” She laughed a bit when he spoke of being scary towards other males then rubbed her muzzle into his chest softly, “But you’re my big icicle…”

(I hope you all had a Merry Christmas yesterday! For me it was awesome! santa)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on December 26th 2011, 6:33 pm

Kira smiled as Altair appeared at her side, her tail wagging. She perked her ears as he spoke, making sure she could hear every word. "You could say that" she laughed, "Its just that we should have left already, and we haven't. Every time I am ready to go something else draws me away." she said, pinning her charcoal ears. "At least your back now" she said, smiling.
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 26th 2011, 6:38 pm

Queen's eyes heaved with tiredness, she shifted her position and attempted to become comfortable. Groaning in pain when she laid down on her bad shoulder, she hissed and closed her eyes. 'every things gonna be alrigght, Queen.' she thought as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel on December 27th 2011, 11:59 am

Phantom grinned "You'd want to probably do worst if i did leave you, which will never happen." The ghostly male sighed as she placed her head on his chest. "Im sure the others might think something up, with both of us missing, now." The brute knew exactly what Timber would say if he was in the pack, and what he'd think. Pups...Timber never trusted Phantom around any female but their sister. The brute liked to think that his brother was jealous because he had a 'way with the ladies'. Yeah sure, he was a handsome looking male and strong, etc. But looks didnt matter to him. Personality, had to be most of i t. Phantom flicked his ears and came back into realitly. His tail wagged as Ice told him that he was hers. so he began to joke "I might be hard to tame." He grinned "And your mine as well as im yours." It sounded like a tongue twister when he spoke it.
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 27th 2011, 1:01 pm

Ice’s tail wagged as they sat together and she teased slightly, “And if you do happen to leave you won’t be alone cause I’ll be with you all the way.” Ice saw him tune out for a brief second then when he came back he joked, Ice joked back, “Guess I’ll have to keep at it then if I’m to tame you then, wild one…” Ice let out a chime of laughter. Rising to her feet she spoke, “Well, best we get moving now before the others get ahead of us, no?” Ice didn’t intend on skipping ahead but, rather walk by Phantom’s side, she didn’t care what the others would think of this, if they had a problem with it well, they’d have to deal with it.

(Sorry for the recent short posts, but it seems writer's block has been clogging my literary skills for the past few days... Plus the fact I've been looking for a new tablet for my pc since mine broke. -_-'')

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 27th 2011, 10:17 pm

Queen woke up, she yawned and stretched quietly. She stood up giving a well shake to her fur, looking for something to do. She looked around to see most of all wolves conversing and felt the slightest twinge of being left out. She shook her head, after all it was indeed her fault for being anti-social. She sat down, and kept looking around with a little bit of a lost expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiana on December 27th 2011, 11:17 pm

Kaiana breathed in the fresh air, her heart beat beginning to slow down. She made it! The Huntress had escaped the buring world without any complications and no injuries. It was such a great thing to be alive! Her silver hued pelt was slightly singed in a few places but other than that, she was perfectly fine. Only for a few minutes did she allow herself to reflect on her life and the luck that she had been blessed with before she started to look for her two remaining friends: Mycroft and Linnëa. She had not seen either yet; worry was starting to plague her heart. With Tegan gone, she only had those two left. Therefore, she needed to be sure that they were unharmed.

With so many wolves about, such a task was proving difficult. She had to move out of the way multiple times whenever a small group were to pass her. A few times she had almost directly run right into Gale; she was wary. For one as small as the Huntress, she couldn't stand up to an Elite Guardian like Gale or Altair or even the Beta Soran. Kaiana held her breath as her heart beat sped up in her chest. An unknown had passed by her; leaving her slightly rattled until the black female disappeared. Now, she could return to looking for her friends.
Kaiana
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel on December 28th 2011, 1:36 pm

Phantom nodded "Im sure they wish you leave very soon. I know if i was one of the alpha's i would want to get out of here quickly. For whoever or whatever started the fire could still be lingering around." The white brute slowly raised his body upward to its standing point. He yawned; allowing most of his white long fangs to be seen. The sun just hit them the moment his mouth was open, leaving a glitening glow on them. His teeth were as whtie as his pelt with the light on them. He let a sigh slip out from his mouth. The sigh didnt come out sounding like a sigh. It was more like a heavy chucky breath sound. There it sounded as if something was stuck deep in his throat. He shook it off. There nothing in there, i'd feel it, if there was, right? He was talking to hismelf. As always. Of course! I know i just know thats its my lungs. Its my body afterall.
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 28th 2011, 3:00 pm

Queen shivered, her eyes searching for a place to go. She turned around and heading off into the bush. Her shoulder aching, she grunted when it cracked. She turned and laid just outside of a bush, her head pounding at the memories of BWP. Yawning loudly, she rested her head on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye on December 28th 2011, 3:49 pm

"You could say that" she laughed, "Its just that we should have left already, and we haven't. Every time I am ready to go something else draws me away." she said, pinning her charcoal ears. "At least your back now" she said, smiling.

Altair listened thoughtfully, his head tilting slightly. They were leaving, that much was obvious. After all, there was nothing left here for them any more. It was best that they departed and sought out a land rich in prey and one that lacked the competition of other wolves.

"Perhaps you should announce that it is time to depart now. Everyone will come to you seeing as you are the Beta female." Altair said with a flick of his tail. "Though, I think you're viewed more as an Alpha now due to the fact you're taking command. You would do well in the position.

"I will not leave you again. I have done what I needed to and now there are no other reasons for me to depart from your side again."

Skye
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on December 28th 2011, 7:06 pm

Kira listened intently, flicking her ears. "Yeah I guess so" she said, nodding. "Good" she said, smiling as he spoke of his absence. The ebony female was glad to hear that he would not vanish overnight again like he had before. She had been worried, especially after the fire when he had been injured.
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale on December 30th 2011, 1:56 am

When Kira's presense had arrived to inspect Eclipse, Gale had fled into the shadows of the forest. He was no longer needed to talk to the loner; he was going to go elsewhere. Perhaps to a place he could be of service to another. His paws struck the ground lightly as he looked at his surroundings. The pack was still in slight dismay and from what he could see, some members were missing. Soran was one of them. The warrior wondered what would happen if the beta male did not make an appearance soon. Would they leave him here? Even though Gale harboured no love for the brute, he would not wish the feeling of abandonment upon him.

Sprite bottle eyes slowly looked over everyone. Kira was with Altair and a sense of happiness was coming from them. From what he could see, Kira was glad to have her mate back and Altair was glad to be back. Gale however, was not so happy about that because that meant that Altair once again had authority over him. His eyes turned to Adena and Crimson. For a brief moment, he allowed his green hues to rest on Adena before they travelled once more. Adena was a good scout in the pack, one of the finest. The thought of a scout reminded him of the one he had saved in the blaze, before he had gone back for Sepya.

The Wanderer's nose instantly hit the air as he searched for Spirit's scent. Since he saved her, she was his responsibility now. It was his duty to make sure that she got out of the fire and did not sustain any injuries. Opening his jaws, he let a bark come through his mouth, one that was asking for Spirit to reply.
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon on December 30th 2011, 3:32 pm

"Too close.. I am no pup, I am fully grown, my size is not to be mocked.... "

Cinnamon edged away and dropped her head "Forgive me, I only meant to comfort you, there was no mockerey intended"

Then she sighed at Mirage's next words, feeling guilty and believing she had unintentionally caused them

"I will stay with Matteo and his decision, Alphess. "

She nodded, slowly turning away "Good bye then Mirage, perhaps we will meet again... and I apologise once more for offending you."
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 30th 2011, 4:32 pm

As Ice stood with a slightly swaying tail she thought aloud not aiming her words anywhere in specific,“I wonder where we will all end up at after this journey… it is truly mystifying and exciting at the same time.” Ice also thought to herself, Perhaps I may come across my traveling brother as well… If I do I wish to see him try and join the Winds, it’d be a bit of a comfort to have him around. Coming back to the world Ice looked towards the way to the others then to Phantom and spoke, “Shall we rejoin them Ghost?” Ice let a bright smile show and the sun light hit on her fur making it seem to glimmer whenever she made the smallest twitch. She kept her rather large and triangular ears upward showing that she was on alert if one were to speak or interact with her. Ice found it quite comical that her ears were the only part of her that seemed to be slightly larger than the rest of her head features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel on December 30th 2011, 6:10 pm

Phantom nodded "It'd be better to stay them now. For i dont know when they might be on the move. I surely dont want to be left behind here." The brute blinked a few times as the others came into view. He noticed Kira's black pelt with another larger wolf next to her to whom he did not know. There were a lot of new faces and pelts that he would soon meet. Soon...

(Blame writers blck)
Cashel
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on December 31st 2011, 1:47 pm

Spirit sat silently away from the pack, though keeping close enough so that she could still see them. Her small, white form rested at the base of a sturdy oak, trying the best she could to conceal herself from many prying eyes. The pack should have left hours ago yet instead they just chattered as if it wasn't their home that lay burnt and ruined just a few miles to the east. Adding to it, Spirit had seen those two strange wolves approach the pack with Cinnamon and the way the male held himself made Spirit's skin crawl. Determined to watch out for the pack, Spirit had set herself on the task of watching their surroundings.

A bark sounded from somewhere in the trees around her, distracting Spirit from her thoughts. Though it took her a moment, she recognized it as Gale's. She didn't remember seeing the male since the blazing fire though he must be okay now, for she had just heard him had she not? Spirit rose warily to her paws, glancing around her cautiously before she turned to look in the direction of the bark. Returning the bark, Spirit began to trot forward, her eyes searching for Gale.

[Lame..]
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena on January 4th 2012, 1:59 pm

The strange wolves were gone. Adena was glad. She hadn't particularly liked the look on the male's face as he spoke to them. But the little female seemed nice, even if she had been... lead astray. The male didn't seem to care about his company much. Adena glanced at Crimson. Their conversation had been friendly enough, but his facial expression never altered much whatever he talked about, neither, she noticed, had his voice. He was puzzling; he was strange. He never betrayed his thoughts or sentiments. She stood up hastily. "I'll be back," she said to him. She smiled and was already turning away, not expecting any questions as to where she was going. Crimson didn't seem exactly the interfering type, but he watched and gathered his information that way. She looked around, her sharp eyes searching the faces that sat around her for Kira. Adena had to ask if they were leaving anytime soon. They had stayed here for long enough and she didn't want to risk any rival pack coming around to put their noses where they didn't belong - especially when some of the pack weren't in top form. She knew that she had a bad cough from all the smoke she had inhaled, so she expected some others did too.

She spotted the black female quickly and made her way mutely in her direction. The pack had to move along, that much she knew. What she didn’t know was why they were still here, just lingering, as if waiting for something. But Adena wanted to go, her steps were long and confident as she paced towards the black female, hoping that she would take charge. She felt that waiting around wouldn't do any good. And who wanted to stay just sitting, looking at their burnt home? Adena certainly did not. It would only make matters worse for those that had been affected by the fire. As Adena neared Kira, she cleared her throat - both to alert them to her presence and to make her voice more clear. "So sorry to intrude," she began as she glanced at Altair. "But I think we should be moving along. We certainly don't want - or need - any unwanted attention," she said politely to her, meeting her eyes steadily. Then she simply smiled soundlessly, turned and began to walk away slowly. Many of the pack seemed impassive to what others were feeling, but Adena could see some sitting on the edge, wondering where someone had gone, worrying if they would ever see their faces again. She saw Spirit and immediately thought of Soran. She hadn’t seen the beta male probably since before the fire. That wasn’t good.

Adena frowned slightly. How many of them were really amiss? Who was she never to see again? Adena heard Gale bark for Spirit and the female rose to her paws. Adena looked through the undergrowth to see a pelt, one not moving, but she knew immediately that it was Gale. He wasn’t the most sociable of wolves, especially not since both Taru and Elysia had gone, but he was trustworthy, and she didn’t doubt that he would do his best for the pack. Yet, she couldn’t help but ponder over the fact that he drifted further and further away from them. Adena continued walking back toward Crimson. She sat down beside him, her focus still on Gale, but her gaze was regarding everyone that sat around her with mild interest. She was taking everything in, though, not forgetting a single detail. She said nothing to Crimson as she simply sat there in silence.
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 4th 2012, 3:02 pm

Ice began towards the pack's location making sure that Phantom was behind her every step of the way, she didn't want another heart breaking experience. When her previous mate had vanished it broke her, made her grow cold and unable to think of love again; until Phantom came. Sure he had minor health issues but, that wasn't enough to stop her from loving him and the fact that he could possibly squish her like an ant; she smirked at the thought.

As Ice made her way through the trees she froze upon seeing the warrior who had a disliking for her, Gale. Ice said nothing but kept a neutral expression, she let her body relax showing she meant no threat once so ever, she tried to think of something to say to him and possibly soften the distaste for each other. Finally she spoke calmly, "Greetings Gale, how are you?" How are you?! Come on think of something better than that Ice! She noticed that he seemed to be waiting for something or some one, Ice asked him with a honestly curious tone, "You seem troubled? Is something wrong?"

(Oh boy, Ice is gonna try to talk with the mighty Gale. What shall happen? Suspect )

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on January 4th 2012, 6:35 pm

Kira watched silently, her soft blue eyes studying Adena as she padded over. "I agree" she said, flicking the tip ebony tail. She looked to Altair, smiling before bounding back to the heart of their temporary living arrangements. She paused, barking loudly to gain the attention of those who surrounded them. They would have to go - now rather than later. There simply couldn't be more postponing. So she waited silently, her ears perked as she stood confidently.

{sorry its so short, im rushing ;c}
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top