Forum

We Need Your Ideas!

Go down

We Need Your Ideas!

Post by Silver on August 8th 2011, 12:48 am

So, as many of you have likely noticed lately there has been a major activity drop. So, we have decided to let you all decide... What events do you have in mind for the RolePlay? Help us brainstorm. (:
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: We Need Your Ideas!

Post by Guest on August 8th 2011, 2:28 am

Eh,I am not good at this stuff,but I do have a few ideas...What if a large storm hit the den causing the pack to have to leave or something of that matter,sorry its quite lame -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 8th 2011, 2:32 am

In a pack I was in, there was an earthquake. Um, any natural disaster will do. Also in another of my packs, they had some members play as a new character in a evil rival pack who came to attack the normal one. I get to play an evil wolf and my normal character. It's rather fun so far! Or we could just change it up and make it spring soon, once the Alphas' pups are decided on of course! I'll let you know if I come up with anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale on August 8th 2011, 7:18 am

I can't say that I have any ideas at the moment but the second I do I will post them here!
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena on August 8th 2011, 7:32 am

I don't have many ideas at the moment, but once I do, I'll be sure to let ye know! :)
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on August 8th 2011, 7:35 am

As soon as I send the pup thingys to Mai we will make a decision on that, but it could take a week or so considering the contest is still going. Although if you guys want we can wrap that up now and get that done so we can have that to do instead for now?
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale on August 8th 2011, 7:39 am

Well, the decision is yours, Rune. I would think that everyone who wanted/wants to enter would have by now.
It may be best to wait for some other people to comment their opinions on this though, just to be sure.
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on August 8th 2011, 9:17 am

Actually, Akera, we did in face have a plot like that about a year ago. xD I remember because a year ago I had to run off with Silver because mom caught me on WQ forums. And then I came back a month later.

An a natural disaster is probably the best. Perhaps an avalanche from a mountain range not too far from the den? *Brainstorm* I wonder if we could pretend the pack took place before Mt.Saint Helens blew it's top(and side)? That would be cool. Then I could go all Teachers-Pet on you all like I did with the earthquakes. xD
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 8th 2011, 10:10 am

Oooh! Please do wrap up the pup contest soon! The suspense is really killing me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 8th 2011, 7:11 pm

RP Ideas;
1. A pack who wants our territory decides to kidnap the pups as a trade off for our territory.
2. A fire spreads through the forest and the pack members loose each other or something like that.
3. A rabid wolf is found in the forest and threatens the lives of the pack members.
4. One of the pack members forgets who they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 8th 2011, 8:14 pm

Oooh I like the fire idea! Actually I like all the ideas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 11th 2011, 12:36 pm

For my first idea, I was think that whoever dosent win the puppy contest gets to be part of the stranger pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down