Dakota
Skye
Gale
11 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Winter Den - Page 11 Empty Re: The Winter Den

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 2:41 am

Seeing Knife run away made Soske breathless. Did this really just happen. She was ashamed that she put her new friend in danger and now he is a danger to the pack. She could not go after him, she had to show she was loyal to the pack. She wanted to run but not after Knife; she wanted to run so than she would not have to see the disappointment in everyone else faces. The love of her life was a killer and she accepted that and still loves him after this but she still feel sad. She did not want to look Taru and Akera in the face. She laid down and buried her head in her paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 2:51 am

Knife was breathing heavy as he was still laying in the opening in the thick forest. He was still in shock. And it was hurting his wound. He was whimpering loudly. Nothing came. Nothing would come he knew. He started to blame blade. He stood up and screamed towards the sky "Is this what you wanted?! A killer !!!!" Knife collapsed again. he thought about returning.... then that thought was just pushed aside. He had to live with this. He thought that Soske would never love him after seeing what he had just done to her friend. He was a killer. He began to think about Blade again. He thoguht that blade sent that nightmare to himi on purpose so he would leave Suske. If this was true... Blade had gotten what he wanted. He was so close to his brother when he was alive that he had made a promise to him that he'd always be with Blade and not find a mate. He snarled and stood up and went rushing towards the East instead of North again. He went right threw a thorn ficket. It cut him up even worst then he was. He ignored the pain and kept running. He was in to much shock to feel the pain and his heart was hurting. He didnt stop runninger until all his legs went limp. He collaped next to an aspen tree. Hhis heart was pounding fast. he had pushed his body to the limit for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 3:02 am

Akera nodded to Taru as the female walked out of the den to talk to Rune. Looking down, she saw her best friend lying with her paws over her eyes. She walked the short distance to the female, trying not to put any weight on her injured paw. The russet female settled down right in front of Soske, her nose almost touching hers. She put on her silliest looking face: wide eyes, big toothy grin with the tongue lolling out, and waiting for Soske to look at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 3:08 am

Soske looked up to see Akera with a very funny face on. She continued to laugh at her friend. "I wonder what he is doing now. I am soo sorry! I did not mean to put you in danger. His past makes him dangerous but I never though it lead to this. Is it sad that I am still madly in love with him?" Soske was scared that Knife would just forgot about her now and move on to the next pack, that hurt Soske the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 3:16 am

Akera watched the fear and grief in her best friend's golden eyes. Her russet ears perked as she listened to Soske speak. She knew right away that Soske was going to try and apologize. But Akera wouldn't hear it. "Don't worry about me, Sos. I know he didn't mean it. He was dreaming. I can tell his past haunts him and it's not his fault that he's so violent sometimes." She gave a small weak smile to her friend's next comment. "No it's not sad. Don't even think that loving someone unconditionally is a sad thing. It's a great thing. And you shouldn't worry about that. The love between you two is so obvious that I'm positive it will last." The russet female lifted a paw and tapped Soske on the nose before giving her a comforting lick. She scooted her body around under she was lying next to the female and rested her chin on Soske's back. "Don't worry. Things will work out. They always do. You just have to wait for things to cool down around here before doing anything too risky."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 3:23 am

"That is the hard thing with all of this. I have to show the pack my loyalty no matter what. Love will have to become tied with the pack instead of being above it. I know that if I go after him I will mostly likely just get banned from the pack." Having a friend like Akera to talk to about all of this makes her feel better. "On a better topic I think we should set you up with someone! I am trying to think who is free in the pack." She turned to the female and winked at her "Hey baby" she said joking. For some reason saying baby made her think of her baby Knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 3:35 am

Knife had so much rushing through his mind. The first was the vison of his father mocking him by saying "Im Knife. I thinkn that im very powerful and do live up to my name but you'll find that out if your locked in my fangs. I've had a horrible past with my only sibling brother Blade. We grew up together with our Father ,Razor, who killed our mother, Mia. Who thought she wasn't raising us in the proper way that he thought we should be raised. We watched her parish under his fangs. All i can remember now is her beautiful voice that comforted me and white pelt that was stained with her own blood from my blood thirsty father. She died when we were only 7 months old.She did put up a good fight but my father over pwered her easily From that moment on Blade and I knew that we must get revenge on our father, but he raised us to kill like his father before him. That was his worst mistake...we turned on him, killing him like he had done with our mother. Blade my brother had died from a terrible neck wound given by my father. I raised myself to who i am today. Then i saved Ripley my first mate's life from a wild and rabid dog pack i spent only a few months with her and then she told me that she wasn't ready for mate life but i found out that she was with another male her best friend I tired to raise our only daughter, Silver on my own but she joined Mia and Blade and now plays with above the clouds because due to the harsh winter that brought little food for me to feed her. Then i was lost and never the same after losing my daughter. I became very vicious and my attitude problem over took me. i'll just say this... many wolves that got into fight with me never made it out alive." Then he seemed to see Mia looking down upon him from the clouds with Silver, both shaking their white heads in disiproval. He was shamed for thinking he was not worthy to be good. As all this was going through him he was laying in a puddle of his own blood. The blood was still warm. The new area around himi smelled of blood heaily. He knew he could die in any moment. By a twoleg hunter, another pack, the pack it's self and other loners. Knife coudlnt beileve that he was seeing his daughter and mother again. But he really wasnt. He had seen all his dead family all from his father, mother and daughter but, one was missing... Blade. Knife tried to snarl but nothing came out. This was all his fault. Knife wanted to give up his life he hurt so much form both the outside and inside. He waited and waited for minutes for Blade to show himself. Finaly he came. He was walking right in front of him! Knife wanted to get up and attack his brother, but he couldnt move... it hurt to much. His legs were still out, and he was wounded worst then before. Blade began to laugh in his own deep toned voice: "I did not want this to hapen... for i am not the on that sent you that dream... its was our father. And you never made that certain promise to me, you only promised to be happy if i ever left you. And from your actions as of now... your not. You look horrible Knife. Wait for things to settle down and you get healthy for Soske again." Knife was just staring into his brother glassy blue eyes. Blade was a ghost right now. Talking to Knife ? impossible. But it was happening now and not in a dream... real life. Blade began to speak again 'Just promise me to be careful, you are the last of our family. You were always the srongest and still are. Your heart is still stronger then any of ours." He pointed with his tail over towards the clouds again. Mia and Silver were there smiling at him. Blade sighed "You need to look at that ear, you've torn it" Knife moved his gaze off of his brother and onto his ear. His left ear did indeed have a tare, right down the middle. just like Razor. He beileved his brother now. He knew that it was Razor who had made him attack a pack memeber a little ways. Knife still couldnt speak but he nodded to his ghostly brother. Then shut his eyes into the darkness. Knife was blacking out....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2011, 3:37 am

Akera was taken off guard as Soske switched topics from Knife to finding her a mate. She laughed as she saw how silly her friend looked winking. The russet female didn't really know what to say. She had had her eye on Insomnia, but she erased him from her head once he left. "You can have fun with that. I haven't met all the members, but the ones in the den during the storm all looked taken." She didn't think she had the potential to attract a soulmate. Though Akera was sweet and kind, she didn't see herself as a wolf that a male would desire as a mate. She was average. And she felt very dim and dull next to someone like Soske, who radiated. She was jealous of her gorgeous pelt and beautiful blue eyes. Akera wasn't surprised that Soske had found a mate so quickly. But she doubted she would find one anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 24th 2011, 6:25 pm

Falco watched as Silver padded away, she seemed to be feeling off. Falco trudged slowly after her, his head low, feeling her pain from the new wolf in the area, who seemed to bring up her history and clench it's jaws around it. Falco laid his ears flat at the thought, he didn't like this wolf at all, and if it even dared to come close to his Silver, he would be sure to fend it off, regardless of it's size compared to him. As he was thinking it seemed that Silver disappeared from his sight, the off white male squinted and just managed to pick her of laying down in the snowy bliss. He continued on over, looked down to her, and just simply laid down beside her. He curled himself around her side, keeping warmth transferring between them. He knew that she wasn't in the mood for playing or mucking around. He shut his grey-scaled eyes, just resting and not sleeping, ready to respond to anything that she spoke or did.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 24th 2011, 8:03 pm

Silver felt Falco lay aside her, his fur brushing against hers and then settling in the snow. Their coats touched, and immediately, her stress seemed to fuel out of her and into the clouds gathering above. She moved, bringing back her head to lay aside his, her eyes slightly opened and weary. Her tail readjusted, her feet pulling in and her tail curling around them. One of her ears perked forward, listening to the conversations of the wolves, her pack mates, continuing around her.

No matter what happens, this pack is never changed. It has never changed. Members, they come and go, but the pack stays strong. She thought, turning to look at the others talking. Sometimes, when members were always socializing and playing, she felt inferior. Why was she so... distanced? It wasn't how she wanted to act, she just felt more comfortable around the wolves she really knew rather than trying to make more friends. If they came to her and were nice, yes, but going and talking to them was hard. She was afraid of making enemies, perhaps. Yes, that was it, she just didn't want to start anything and be the source of all drama and fights within the pack. So, the female remained, in the background image of the pack, gazing from afar but too shy and cautious to enter.

Aah, look what Bayne has caused, good going you jar headed brute... She thought, rather sourly, before dismissing the thoughts as if a breeze had whisked them away once she grew tired of them. She had Falco now, and she knew, if Bayne stepped a single paw in this territory ever again he would have the both of them to deal with.

I was young, young and naive and foolish. But... am I still that now? She asked herself, looking into her mind to seek the answers she may not find. Irritation shocked through her, she had no answer, not even a subtle clue. She sure hoped not, she hoped with all of her very soul she was not still like that.

"I'm going to speak with Kira. " Silver said, standing to go walk to her friend. No matter what, Kira was always a great friend and one she could always talk to.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 24th 2011, 9:21 pm

The ebony female's nerves had gotten the best of her. Her pale blue eyes sought Silver's standing form and with still no response from Rune she jumped at the opportunity to escape the situation. She slipped behind Rune, hoping to have been unnoticed as she padded a few yards from Silver. Still within sight and hearing distance of both Rune and Altair, she stopped, flicking her tail lightly. She was eager to change the subject, yet keep tabs on what was happening. She smiled warmly to Silver, eager to have her by her side so she didn't feel so vulnerable.

(super lame Dx)
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 1:31 am

The elegant white female slowly trotted, not knowing where she's going. She quietly let out a yawn by opening her jaws, revealing all of her alabaster coated K9's. As she finished her yawn, she closed her mouth, letting out a audible click from her canines. She opened her eyes, her pure blue orbs shining brightly. As she walked up to the river, she let her tongue loll out from her mouth, lapping up the water to drink. As she finally finished drinking, she then stopped the lapping sounds, closing her mouth. Water dripping from the bottom of her chin as she perked her ears in a forward position as she scent drifted into her nostrils. As she identified the scent with curiosity, she noticed that it was a pack of wolves farther in the distance. From Luminah's long trip, she knew that she may finally have the chance to get accepted, instead of being attacked from other pack members. She exhaled out a short sigh, her tail wagging side to side in worryness that she might not get accepted, but she had to try. As she slowly began to trot closer the scent, she then stopped. Luminah automatically knew she was in their very own pack territory. She gulped in fear. As she trotted a couple paces more, she finally noticed a den. She tilted her head sideways, for she was curious. She lowered her head a bit down as she noticed other wolves in the distance. Luminah was definitely shy. She slowly sat down on her haunches, hoping one of the wolves will notice her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 1:40 am

Mahina perked her ears with black nose twitching when another loner's scent drifted through the air. The female winced slightly. Now was a bad time for any loner to be coming to the pack, with Rune so angry and refusing to accept anyone. The brown mottled female looked over her shoulder, following the scent with eye sight. A white pelt caught her eye, and with none of the other white wolves in the pack nearby, she suspected it was the loner. With the other wolf being close to the den, Rune could not forbid her from investigating. With this assumption in mind, she stood up and trotted over. "Hello" She sat down in front of the loner, smiling warmly. "I'm Mahina, an Elite Guard here. You're new around these parts I see." Mahina tilted her head slightly. Something about the loner seems familiar, but she couldn't place a paw on it. And besides, she wouldn't let herself jump to a conclusion that would crush her further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 3:55 am

"Well I know that one male is not taken but I also know that someone else likes him and I doubt we want to step on any paws. I wish I knew some guys but everyone in my old pack, let's just say they are gone now and there was no way I would be able to get you someone." Soske remembered how she used to have a crush on someone. His name was Franklin. The feeling she used to have for Franklin was nothing that she felt for Knife though. Franklin was just that typical good looking guy that everyone liked in my old pack. Even my dad loved him. Thinking about her past made her think about Akera. Soske wondered what her past was like. She wandered if it was like Soske at all. She would probably tell Akera her past if she wanted to know but Soske did not like telling her past. Nearly no one knows because every time Soske talked about it she gets pretty sad. She wondered if Akera was like her and got sad about her past. She knew that her mom was a healer and that was about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 3:58 am

As the female let out a short sigh, she suddenly noticed a chocolate colored female trot up to her. She swallowed as the female sat in front of her.

"Hello"

Luminah looked up at her, studying her features carefully. She titled her head sideways, she remembered her face, her coat, her tone on speaking, but she couldn't concentrate very well, or think. She decided to put that behind her as she aparted her mouth to speak back to her, "Hello.."

"I'm Mahina, an Elite Guard here. You're new around these parts I see." Mahina tilted her head slightly.

Luminah nodded her cranium back in a response before she could even speak, "Yes, I am new here. I'm deeply sorry if I'm interrupting. I'm Luminah, searching for a pack. Right now I'm a loner.." She said in a shy tone. She heard of that name from a long time ago, but Luminah just couldn't remember. She looked at the female one more time before she could figure it out. She tilted her head, she tried to concentrate at her best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 4:00 am

Akera looked to her friend as she heard the double meaning to her words. 'Gone now? There's definitely more to that story... She nudged Soske a bit. "Don't worry I understand. I have a past too. You don't have to tell me now. I understand." Akera knew what it was like to miss her family. She missed her brother and mother every day. And thinking and talking about it just made things worse sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 4:09 am

"Yes, I am new here. I'm deeply sorry if I'm interrupting. I'm Luminah, searching for a pack. Right now I'm a loner.."

Mahina's ears dropped, pain flashing in her hazel eyes. Her sister was named Luminah. She didn't know where her sister had gone, or if she was even still alive. Before Luminah could notice Mahina's sudden change in personality, she answered a question that may be brought up. "My sister is named Luminah. You look so much like her..." Mahina frowned slightly. Shaking her head to clear it of all thoughts and focus on the situation. "I think Rune is reluctant on accepting anyone in the pack at the moment, but you might be able to stay with us until he settles down." She gave the white wolfess a warm smile. With the threat of Gale still hanging in the air, no wolf, pack wolf or not, shouldn't be in the territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 4:36 am

"My sister is named Luminah. You look so much like her..."

As she heard that come out of her mouth, she then felt confused for a bit. Mahina looked exactly like her sister, in fact, her name was Mahina too. She frowned. Could this possibly be her sister? She blinked, swallowing her saliva. She found that rather strange, "Really? My sister was named Mahina in the way past.. Although, I bet your a different wolf, right? I mean.. Everyone has the same names." She replied with a warm smile.

"I think Rune is reluctant on accepting anyone in the pack at the moment, but you might be able to stay with us until he settles down."

As Luminah heard every single word that came out of her mouth, she nodded, understanding clearly. She let out a short sigh, relieved that she finally didn't get attacked this time. She looked up at Mahina, giving her a pleased smile back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 4:44 am

"Really? My sister was named Mahina in the way past.. Although, I bet your a different wolf, right? I mean.. Everyone has the same names."

At these words, Mahina's ears shot straight up. Could this lone wolf in front of her really be her sister? At first she simply stared at Luminah, looking like a total idiot. It had to be her sister, it couldn't be her sister.... All these thoughts rushed through Mahina's mind. The female closed her eyes. "Luminah, is it really you? My sister Luminah. The dog fighting facility, Lithium..." She hated speaking the name, but she did. Her eyes opened as she studied Luminah. "Rai, Mio... Haida, Anberlin... Are they really your brothers and parents to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 5:46 am

Luminah's eyes widened. She couldn't believe it. Her sister was alive all along. She swallowed.

Luminah, is it really you? My sister Luminah. The dog fighting facility, Lithium..."

She quickly got a strong flashback. They both were in a cage as Mahina was fighting with Lithium, the dog. She let out a small snarl underneath her breath. She didn't like the past at all.

"Rai, Mio... Haida, Anberlin... Are they really your brothers and parents to?"

Luminah knew those names very well. They were part of her family, this was definitely her sister. She didn't want to spoil the surprise. She looked up at her sister, staring deep into her eyes, replying. "No, I haven't heard them before.. Sorry." She tried not to sound rude and she wasn't trying to hurt Mahina's feelings. She wanted to keep a secret a little longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear July 25th 2011, 6:19 am

Falco nodded to Silver's words and sat up slowly a yawn painting his face. He sat in the snow, watching his mate going to talk to her best friend. Kira was really a very nice wolf, and a great member of the pack, Falco was glad that she was going to talk to her. The females always seemed to want to talk, and open up. He shrugged slightly, before letting out a howl, calling his hunters together, deciding on going for a hunt to take his mind off things.

Falco calls for his hunters to come for a hunt!
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 12:32 pm

Akera's ears perked when she heard a loud howl. Looking back to Soske, she spoke "Hey not that I don't love talking to you Sosy, but I'm being called to go hunting. So I must leave you for now. But I shall be back!" She stood up and loped out of the den. 'I haven't even met the lead hunter yet....Oh well!' She scanned the den area until she saw a light colored wolf ending his howl. She headed right for him, tail wagging in anticipation. She was happy to finally go on her first pack hunt. She got to do what she did best with all of her friends. She gave a fleeting though to Insomnia, but stopped herself. As she reached the male, Akera sat down and nodded. "Hello, I don't believe we've met. I'm Akera, the newest hunter here." She watched him with her emerald eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 25th 2011, 1:32 pm

"Hello Kira. " Silver said, settling in a sitting position next to her friend. Her eyes drifted to look at Kira, and something clicked in her mind, and confused her. The slight, very slight, resemblance in conformation surprised her. Had she never noticed it before? Her ears pinned slightly. The thoughts of them looking alike brought thoughts of her parents bubbling to the surface of her mind.

"It may be long ago, but I still quite miss my father. Did I not tell you of him yet, Kira? His name was Charcoal. " She said to Kira, waiting patiently for a reply from her friend.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Winter Den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Winter Den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira July 25th 2011, 1:51 pm

The ebony female smiled to her friend, happy to have been able to release the sick feeling that had grown in her stomach as she waited.

"It may be long ago, but I still quite miss my father. Did I not tell you of him yet, Kira? His name was Charcoal. " She said to Kira, waiting patiently for a reply from her friend.

"I can only imagine how you must feel..." she trailed, flattening her ears. "As I certainly don't miss Randon." The name Charcoal had come cross her mind multiple times as a pup, as her father spoke of his brother so loosely. "Randon spoke of his brother Charcoal many times, coincidence?" she asked, confusion settling in.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver July 25th 2011, 2:22 pm

"I can only imagine how you must feel... As I certainly don't miss Randon." Silver heard Kira say. Randon... That name was indeed familiar. Most indeed, her father had spoken of him a few times, though the memories were dim and far off.

"Randon spoke of his brother Charcoal many times, coincidence?" Kira said to her once again. And Kira's father had a brother named Charcoal? This was indeed getting interesting. Silver looked at Kira more closely, thinking hard into memories that seemed to edge away as she neared them. This was not a coincidence, it was far from it.

"Do you know the name of Charcoal's mate? Did your father know? For my mother was Silver Mist. " Silver said, if Kira had any intelligence of this then they were siblings. No, not just siblings, something more that made excitement course through the fae like electricity. Cousins! Happiness at the thought flickered in her eyes.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next