Silver
Dakota
Rune
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 37 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Silver February 21st 2011, 10:19 pm

Silver crouched close to the mossy forest floor, her underbelly fur brushing the grass underneath the female's small form. Her yellow, green, and slightly blue-grey eyes shined as she studied her surroundings, keeping track of the young buck only a few yards before her. Her breathing was steady, as she took a few tentative steps to position herself for the pounce that was to come.

She tilted her ears slowly forward, listening for any signs of her prey fleeing. She flicked her left ear, ridding it from the piece of grass that had been tickling it. Her claws kneaded the ground as she pressed on the floor, preparing to leap.

She flew in an arc from the grass, outstretching her paws yet still quiet as a warm breeze. The only warning the buck had was the blur of a small arctic wolf flying at him with outstretched paws and wide jaws. She leaned her weight forward onto her paws as she struck him in the side, making the deer stumble sideways and call out in fear. It stumbled again and then fell, leaving Silver a wide gap that she darted into with her muzzle.

Her teeth closed around her prey's throat perfectly, constricting his breathing. She wasn't one to suffocate her prey though, even though it was only a dear she felt a pang of guilt and pity for how much pain and suffering the deer must have been feeling.

What if that were I? She thought dimly as the dull snap of the deer's neck sounded. She pinned her ears, and set it's head gently on the ground once the deer quit thrashing. She then raised her head to look around, noticing no other wolves. With that curiosity satisfied, she raised her head, howling into the skies of her victory and to tell all pack members of the presence of fresh food.

Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2011, 1:18 am

Swiftpaw glanced at Falco and smiled. "Sure!" She immediately jumped sliding down the mudslide, and fell into him land in a thick puddle of mud that covered their pelts. She laughed and looked at him. "Fun, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2011, 4:55 pm

Dekona watched her sister and growled under her breath.She wished someone liked her and wanted to play with her.She wish she was the star,not her sister."What kind of name is Kaylip anyway..."She growled under her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2011, 6:39 pm

Derek awoke from his half doze half sleep, more refreshed and more clearheaded. He decided he had been reclusive for too long and it was time to see how the other members were doing. Standing he padded back the way he had come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2011, 6:49 pm

Her gaze followed the bird as it fluttered away, joining it's mate in the clear blue sky. With a smile on her face she walked onward, her gaze flicking from one animal to the next. The wolfess felt a tug at her tail, and turned around to see Atita, looking up at her with big blue eyes, with a large hint of amber in the iris. Mahina smiled at the pup, unsuspecting the oncoming attack. "Did you have fun pestering Soran?" She turned and started walking, only to be thrown to the ground a second later.

She looked up to see Atita on top of her, smiling broadly. Mahina rolled her eyes, looking towards Derek. "Ahh help! The big bad wolf has got me!" She cried, biting her lip to keep from laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2011, 10:34 pm

Inferno yawned and woke seeing the black female near him. His lips curved up into a smile. His tail then thumped a bit on the grass he was laying on ." Hello, I am Inferno and you are ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira February 24th 2011, 7:50 pm

Kira laughed at his enthusiasm, her own tail wagging slightly. "Welcome to the pack Inferno, I am Kira" she said, a smile on her muzzle. She flicked her ear as a fly landed on it, happy as the pesky insect flew away.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 6:21 pm

Derek looked to where Mina was crying out, and his mood lightened, smiling he padded over. "I would help Mina, but for two reasons i sit and laugh. One i don't know if that big bad wolf is me, if so well Ha. And Two if it is one of these large pups well lets just say i am smart enough to know when i am outnumbered." He spoke

(Very Lame but i haven't RP-ed in a while)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 7:47 pm

Atita looked up, her tail wagging like a whip behind her. "Hey guys!" She turned towards the other pups, who got the gist, and charged with their sister at Derek. "Dog pile!" Mahina watched and laughed, placing her paw over her face. "Indeed you are outnumbered Derek."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 7:51 pm

Derek mocked screamed as the small fluff balls toppled him over. Squirming as they stepped on slightly ticklish spots. "I surrender, I surrender, Uncle Uncle. What is the password." Again he cried out in mock hysterics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear February 26th 2011, 8:37 pm

Falco made his way through the grassy plains and took to the shade of a tree for the afternoon. His paws trod heavy which easily shown his tiredness. He stopped just before the tree, still in the glimmering sunlight and studied it for a short while, looking at its bark and leaves. He the slowly padded into its life giving shade, and lay down. His head sunk heavy upon his paws and he drifted to a long, but satisfying sleep. Nothing had seemed to bother him for much longer as the tiredness took its toll upon him.

Falco woke a couple of hours later and by this stage it was night. He trod back to the pack den and sat, leaning up against another tree. He looked around and wondered if there where any of his pack mates near by.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 10:24 pm

Atita placed her paw on Dereks nose, looking him in the eyes. "Wheres your surrender flag?" She questioned, still sitting on his chest. Cherokee and Faylon had climbed off of Derek, but took up new positions laying over his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver February 26th 2011, 10:39 pm

So, here is my last post before my EFA. I'll still be lingering around the site for the next two days, but once March comes I will be gone until i may return.

Oh, how the days have flown.
Silver thought solemnly, her pale green eyes staring into the celestial display above her. They were shining in a similar way as the stars and planets above her, as her mind raced at the speed of the sun's light. Her emotions were mixed, and she pondered what they were.

"Mother?" Hoku said, suddenly sitting next to her. Silver looked down and at her pup, but her daughter seemed different.

No, much more than a pup now. More like... She trailed off, shaking her head and sighing. Sorrow filled her, almost incapacitating the female to the point that she let out a unsteady breath and had to calm her thoughts.

"Yes?" She murmured, turning once again to look at Hoku. This time, she thought, it seemed easier.

"What is wrong?" The pup chimed, turning to look up at Silver with the eyes that only a pup could manage.

"... I don't know. "

"Yes, you do. Your emotions say otherwise. "

Silver then could not help but smile, a couple stray laughs escaping the female's muzzle.

What is bothering me? She asked herself, searching her mind for the answer. It's... So many unknowns. Where will my pups go? I don't have the heart to simply boot them as lones. Not all three would survive, I'm sure. Where... Where is Amethyst? Where is my Mother? So many unknowns... So many questions...

"I can't stay here. " The female whispered, though the words seemed empty. Not quite true. "I can't stay here, and if I go I must return. But not until I have some peace of mind. "

"Wh-what?" Hoku yelped, "You're leaving me and Kalos and Opalo? Is that what your implying?"

"No..." Silver said, cringing at Hoku's sudden stress. "You... and the others... Will come." She whispered, standing. Kalos and Opalo emerged then from the bushes, with awed expressions.

"Come, my children. We have a long adventure ahead of us. "

Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 27th 2011, 8:07 am

Derek threw a glance at Mina "What is a surrender flag?" He spoke to her in a conspirator whisper. Before looking fearfully at the pups with a hidden smile. Now speaking to the pups his grin became sly. "You want to know what happens to pups that mess with th legendary Derek?" He asked and without waiting for an answer he leapt up and began chasing them.

(wow really need to work on my posting XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 27th 2011, 10:21 am

Mahina was about to answer when the three pups thundered past her, Derek right on their tails. She ducked to avoid getting trampled, looking over her shoulder once they were past her. Breathing a sigh of relief, the wolfess stood up, about to follow when a disturbance near the den caught her attention. She looked in that direction, slowly trotting towards Silver's den.

She got there in due time, the scent of Silver and her pups still very fresh. Mahina turned her head just in time to see the figures of the mother and her pups duck out of sight as they descended down small hills. A small whine escaped her muzzle, a silent prayer running through her head. 'Come back alive...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 28th 2011, 8:00 pm

Karma trotted back to the den site, feeling much better after her walk of thinking. She smiled as she came across Derek playing with some pups. A sly remark flitted to her mind and made it out her mouth before she could think any better of it, "what? You cannot handle the big wolves, so you attack the little ones? How demeaning of you." There was a note of amused poke-fun in her voice as she sat on the dry earth.

(I really need to be more active here. And no offense Der XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 1st 2011, 11:23 pm

The fish squirmed in her jaws, in a futile attempt to escape her grasp. A devious glint was in her eyes, as she trotted so silently ever closer to Soran. Eventually she was standing over her mate, the fish twitched as it caught sight of the other wolf. "SURPRISE!" She yipped, dropping the squirming animal on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2011, 5:30 pm

Derek skidded to a halt as the pups continued in circles. Out of breath and chest heaving he was happier than he had been in a while. Hearing Karma's words did nothing to darken that mood "Well when you can barely keep up with the little ones, there is nothing else you can do. Never get old young one, it is positively horrid." He said with a breathy laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2011, 6:28 pm

"LIES!" Atita leaped onto Derek, trying to push his head down with her front paws. She laughed, slowly slipping downwards till she sat on his back. "We're just stronger than you!" She laughed again, eventually laughing so hard she rolled off of Derek and into the grass. Cherokee pinned his sister down, tail wagging behind him. "I'm gonna be a hunter!" He yipped, Atita shoved him off, sending a sidelong glare at her brother. "I wanna be an elite guard! Like Mina was!" Faylon appeared from Derek's other side. "I'm gonna be a scout!" Cherokee and Atita jumped at their sisters sudden appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 5th 2011, 11:17 pm

Karma smirked at Derek's comment, "I don't think father time would like that very much, though, Derek." It felt good to be able to smile. The pups' reactions to Derek's I'm just old was absolutely rib-splitting. The fey backed a little away, not wanting to bring any misfortune onto the pups. Looking upon them reminded her of what had happened to her own. Her pleated smile remained, though it was strained and did not reach her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 7th 2011, 5:13 am

Falco came trotting around a corner to the Pack Den Site. He looked on to the wolves surrounding it there where.... he counted in his mind and looked at them, he had seen them around the pack but didn't actually know them. He watched as they laughed and conversed with each other then stood out of the shadows, his white coat gleaming in the light. "Hello" he said a little anxiously before continuing " I'm Falco, a hunter, I'm relatively new to the pack" He grinned friendly and his attention drew to the pups who were mercilessly going after an adult.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nature April 2nd 2011, 4:10 pm

A week has passed since the wolves ailed received treatment. The three are on their way to a full recovery, though it will take some time for all strength will be regained. In the time, the Summer's fierce grip has loosened to the cooling one of Autumn. In the air, the crisp freezes of winter are imminent.

Nature
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 9:25 pm

Queen walked herself through the thick fog, she sniffed for stuff as her orbs became nauseously blur. The scout glanced around the den site looking for something to venture on and eat. She trotted through the trees and bushes for something to kill. Along her path the vixen crossed the scent of a hare, her banner swished as she took off for the bunny. Approaching it with a low speed she wanted to find it before chasing it. Her orbs caught the rabbit as her nose did too. Her banner lashed as the rabbit took off, Queen soon became annoyed. The vixen swiftly chased the rabbit, keeping her auds pinned back and her banner followed her.

The vixen's peds lunged at a great distance, they ran back to cross her hinds. The vixen's frame was quick, her flank shook quickly with her run. Queen had her haunches bulked out and fully powered, her platform was curved as she ran. She ran quickly as her silk black fur had been covered in mud, when she slipped in it. Queen's pate swung during her acceleration of speed. Her labrums flapped during the time, swiftly running the fae had reached near the rabbit. Her digits dung into the dirt as she lunged hoping for a meal, her maw snapped at the rabbit as her jowls grabbed it. She slowed down as she sunk her carnages into the rabbits windpipe. Flaring her nares she smiled with happiness, digging into the rabbits meat she consumed the rabbit.

(It is a really horrible post, i could of done better but idunno i was majorly bored.)

(http://howlingforjustice.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/romeo-running-in-the-snow-john-hyde-barcroft-media.jpg)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear April 3rd 2011, 4:45 am

Falco trotted briskly thorough the pack lands on the chilly morning. His tail lashed side to side as he trod, fog appearing from his mouth. His ears perked and a smell shifted quickly though his nose, it was followed by another set of sounds and smells. Curious as ever he followed it and soon came across Queen who was finishing off consuming a hare she'd been chasing, 'That explains the two sets of smells' He thought. The walked over to Queen.

"Hi Queen" he articulated his voice clear and loud. His tail swished behind him friendly and he stood strong on his paws, muscles lightly twitching from the cold morning. His ears perked and focus fully on Queen and what was left of her meal.
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2011, 8:28 am

The vixen enjoyed the rabbit the silence was nice she enjoyed this. Her eyes turned up to a sudden call she saw Falco, she grinned "Hello Falco.." she said in reply standing up from her rabbit "want some?" she asked and sat down shaking her derma she shifted her orbs and flickered her auds. She shook her apex and her banner swisher all these sudden movements caused the vixen to tumble over. Queen hit the ground on a thump, she laughed slightly. Picking herself up she smiled "oops.." she said.

(it's bad ik.. It's like 7:30am)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next