Forum

Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Silver on April 21st 2011, 7:32 am

Silver's eyes slid open slowly, her green eyes paled but still alive. She felt no pressure on her, and knew the tree was gone, she had been rescued.

Am I Dead? She thought, but she then winced as a wave of pain swept across her. Not yet, at least...

Small and medium cuts raked across her entire body, becoming larger as it worked from her head to her hind end. She knew, sadly, a lot of them would become scars. A deeper one cut from her lower cheek, up to the other side of her muzzle. Every time she moved her mouth a throb, like the peal of a bell, rang through her. She groaned, and as she attempted to move her back left leg screamed with pain. It was broken. Wincing again, she simply rested her head on the cool fall leaves.
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on April 21st 2011, 7:02 pm

Falco put all his strength into pushing the log to free Silver. Adrenaline pulsed through his veins giving extra strength into freeing her. Once the log was pushed away he collapsed backwards panting before swinging to his paws and dashing to Karma's side. "Thank you everyone" he barked seeing some of them disappearing back into the thickets of the forest. He then looked to Silver who seemed to be waking from her unconsciousness. He knew that she would be dazed and a bit out of it so he stood there tail wagging hoping she would be okay and waited for the first words to part from her mouth.
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 21st 2011, 8:15 pm

Queen rolled to her side, hearing Falco words, she nodded "My Pleasure.." she said, rolling her body around she played within the fallen leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on April 21st 2011, 9:23 pm

"Thank you everyone"

Everyone? Silver's eyes opened more to see several wolves walking off into the forest. Feeling a bell-like tone of thankfulness, she knew she'd have to thank them later. She then turned to Falco, and her eyes shone.

"Thank you. " She said solemnly, " I would be dead very soon had you and the others not saved me. My small figure could not have taken the weight much longer without it crushing my stomach and what sustains my living." She said, waiting for him to ask why she refused to stand.
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on April 21st 2011, 10:44 pm

Falco watched as the others disappeared into the forest. He then looked back to the hurt Silver to see her eyes fluttering open. She looked disorientated and a little unsure, Falco was happy all the same that she was awake. Thank you.... I would be dead very soon had you and the others not saved me. My small figure could not have taken the weight much longer without it crushing my stomach and what sustains my living" . Fal was amazed at how much she spoke and looked down to her and replied "Whoa, Whoa calm down Silver, one bit at a time. Where are you hurt mostly?" he asked whilst gazing over her.
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on April 21st 2011, 11:18 pm

"Er..." Silver said, looking at her coat. It was covered in dirt, sticks, and random blotches of blood. She first addressed her broken right back leg. "Here..." She then looked, cross eyed, at the deepest cut across her muzzle. "There.. Everywhere."
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on April 22nd 2011, 12:51 am

Falco whined seeing that Silver's leg had been crushed, then to the deepest cuts that needed tending to. The hunter looked around helplessly then shot a thought'Silver's a scholar, if she tells me what to do with her injuries, I can help her'. Lookin back to Silver he spoke softly "Tell me what I need to do to help your wounds Silver, your the only Scholar, but if you tell me I can help you." the hunter smiled, pleased with his sudden burst of intelligence.

(poor fal he is a little daft at times ;) )
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on April 22nd 2011, 9:30 am

"I'll need a stick about the size of my lower leg, a load of long leaves, and some moss to clog the scratches. " Silver said, Slowly rising to three feet and holding her back right leg up. She knew she would probably trip a few times before she got it. "I'll head back to the den while you get them, I might as well get used to walking like this. " She then walked awkwardly on three legs into the forest. Padding along, she tripped over a stray branch and fell on her face with a yelp, as her broken leg struck the ground. Cursing under her breath as she got up, she continued. Soon, covered in mud from falling, she made her way into the clearing and rested in the grass towards the middle.
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2011, 3:30 pm

Karma backed away as Falco came over to Silver. She nodded before settling not too far away, that way if Silver needed any help, she could get up and help. She sighed, becoming lost in her own thoughts as she watched Falco offer his aid. The two certainly did get along well. Head tilted to the side, she realised that they must be mates. It would makes sense, what with all of Falco's fussing over her (no offense. I think it's cute ^^)

(LAME)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on April 22nd 2011, 8:21 pm

Falco raced off into the forest in search of a stick, some leaves and a hunk of moss.
'Sounds like a funny lot of items' he thought as he slowed to a trot. He soon found a pile of sticks and looked at them searching for a nice strong one that would support Silver's leg nicely. It wasn't long before he found the right stick and snapped it in half making it perfect size for Silver's leg. He carried it in his jaw strongly looking for a collection of leaves that would suit Silver's injuries, 'Wait... How am I going to carry all of this..' it struck him as he ventured from the pack and fled back seeming the there was no solution. He caught up to Silver and without s word dropped the stick beside her and headed off again.

This time finding leaves was much easier. He found a low hanging shrub that had large enough leaves that could wrap twice around ones leg. He snapped a few branches off and carried them back to where Silver lay in the center of the packs den. He smiled and carried off on his journey once more to find the final and most likely the hardest item, moss.

As he set off, Falco scented the air for a small creek or stream. He raced through the forest searching for water. He heard the water flowing and crashing against rocks, and he raced downstream and soon found some moss. There was one slight dilemma which was the rock that the moss was on, was situated in the center of the rapid flowing stream. He studied the water and watched it flow angrily, crashing against the rocks. He frowned and jumped in the water and swam trough the stream strongly, as the water crashed up his sides attempting to sweep him away. He clawed onto the central rock and ripped the moss with his teeth off the rock. Falco leapt off the rock and powered back across river, before a rippling wave sent him into the rocks, with a ghastly yelp he was winded. He crawled out of the water and flopped on the ground panting and trying to catch his breath.

Once he caught hid breath he got to his paws and shook the worst of the water off. Ignoring he chills of winter starting to set in he picked up the moss and raced back towards the den. Upon reaching Silver he dumped the moss beside her and flopped onto his haunches and panted, it wasn't long before he started to shiver and shake from the dampness of his fur. Stuttering he asked "W-W-W-What do I do now? his body shook and he hunched himself over to keep warmer.

Last edited by Falco on April 23rd 2011, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on April 23rd 2011, 2:34 pm

Selene blinked open her eyes, feeling warm once again after soaking up the suns golden warmth. She slowly rose to her paws and leaped of the rock that she had been resting on, landing in the soft mud along the creek. After stretching briefly the she-wolf walked towards the trees, trying to escape the mud's tight grip. Once out of the way she began following the water upstream, walking in silence. She paused as she heard something rustle in the nearby bushes, perking her ears she listened though nothing dared to show itself. Most likely just a bird... She thought before continuing forward.

The trees finally gave way to an open meadow, the stream running through its midst. Selene stood still, scanning the meadow. The tall grass danced, swaying back and forth as the wind picked up for a brief moment before dying once more. A few rocks scattered the area though nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She paused, catching a flicker of brown at the corner of her eye. She shrugged it off, trotting into the meadow with determination. Flicking her tail she made her way to the water's edge, lowering her muzzle she lapped it up until her thirst was quenched. She sat back on her haunches, taking the moment to relax. The pack would soon be moving to the winter den; the thought made uneasiness wash over her.
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on April 23rd 2011, 10:28 pm

"One moment and I'll tell you."
Silver spoke through a leaf as she tightened it on the splint she had
made for her leg. She then professionally tucked it in with her small
and compact muzzle. Afterwards, she placed the last of the moss on the
ground and pressed the top of her muzzle into it, clogging the wound.

Finished, she stood shakily and hopped next to Falco, dropping next to him. Her long arctic coat made her like a large, fuzzy, living fur blanket. She winced sympathetically at the freezing and soaked fur next to her.

"Now, simply sleep and be warmed. " She said, turning to smile at him.

Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on April 24th 2011, 12:01 am

Falco watched both confused and amazed as Silver put together the contraption around her leg. He felt bad not helping her put it on and continued to sit shaking from the cold. His eyes followed her movement, watching every little thing she did in some hope to learn something. Although he did pick up a few things not quite all of it made sense to the hunter. He watched as Silver got up awkwardly hopped over to him and flopped herself down beside him once more. He smiled and his ears laid back on his neck showing a cheesy grin.

"Now, simply sleep and be warmed" she spoke hypnoisingly to Falco, his mind protested and managed to say "Eh.. Uh.. Mm.. Okay" he stuttered and gave in laying down next to his mate, feeling the warmth of her body, warm his. It wast long before Fal fell asleep and was drifting through dreams.
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on April 24th 2011, 10:10 am

Spirit pushed through the undergrowth, the leaves above her, the soft grass below her. It was nice to be in a pack once more. The white she-wolf moved along through the trees, leaping over fallen logs and pushing through thick bushes. She sighed as they started the thin out, giving way to a meadow. A smile creased her muzzle as the she-wolf sprinted into the tall grass without much of a second thought. She plopped down into the grass, rolling over onto her back back. The pack would be moving soon, she wanted to enjoy the land a while before they begin to travel.

Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 24th 2011, 10:46 pm

Queen pushed her bodice up, she cocked her apex to the sight of Falco and Silver, she grinned and sighed in relief. She's getting better.. That's great news! she thought, looking at the wolves around her. She felt suddenly alone and bored. She got up and started to fiddle with a couple of sticks and leaves. She awaited for Rune or one of the dominant wolves to speak about leaving this strange place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran on April 24th 2011, 10:48 pm

Soran opened one bleary eye as he registered the surrounding woods. Though the sun was considerably lower in the sky, his fur was still warm to the touch. A wide yawn escaped his muzzle as he rose to a sitting position, fur slightly ruffled from the rolling in the grass. Looking around the territory, he noticed it seemed nearly deserted, though scents still lingered here and there. The male rose to his paws and padded through the barren forest. With all the leaves having been tugged from their branches, nothing was stopping the sun from streaming onto the forest floor below. His paws crunched under him as he stepped between the tree line by the Hunting Grounds and looked ahead. Beyond the vast grasslands he knew the Winter Den awaited the packs arrival, though the much anticipated journey still made a feeling of uneasiness sweep over him.
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on April 24th 2011, 11:05 pm

Spirit took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She rolled over onto her stomach and stood up, shaking her fur to try and rid her coat of small blades of grass. She blinked slowly, looking up at the golden hued sky. Night was fast approaching and the dark blanket would soon be descending upon the land. She shivered as a breeze swept over the open field, winter was fast approaching as was the move. The she-wolf mumbled quietly to herself before padding back to the den.

Trotting quietly the snow white she-wolf made her way through the trees, coming to the small clearing of the den. She headed towards one of her favorite spots under an oak tree and sat down beneath it's canopy of crisp leaves. She curled her tail over her paws, stifling a yawn she scanned the trees before her.
Spirit
Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune on April 25th 2011, 11:57 am

"Perhaps later, but now we must go tell the others of the packs departure." Rune said quietly as he got onto his feet and looked down toward the sitting Maiara. With a small smile etched unto his face it appeared that, he had regained his normal composure as well as control of his once terrified mind. "I'm thinking of heading a small patrol out in front of the pack. After all I have no idea what we are looking for anymore, but do you have any objections to this plan?" He inquired before he poked her playfully with his paw although it remained a gentle prod.

(This was rather lame, but oh well) XD
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 25th 2011, 5:03 pm

Ninja was still very confused on what was going on. He continued to sit away from the others as he didn't want to mess anything up. He wondered if they were about to move to a different place but didn't want to say anything. So, he chose not to and lied down and decided to watch the world go by.

(Lame, I don't know what you all are doing so, I will just play along and eventually I will figure it out. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 26th 2011, 9:45 pm

(Had been very inactive o.e school.... sorry D:)

Cor walks toward the den, ears flatten down. Her mood wasn't normal for her, she is in such a blah mood. She turned her head seeing all the wolves and yawns. She starts to think maybe taking a nap will clear everything out. She walks up toward the den and curls up into a ball next to the entrance on the den. Her eyes wasn't competently close but it was enough to satisfied herself. She moved her tail to cover her nose to get herself a comfy feeling. She than watches everyone before her.-

(Ehhh I feel like this paragraph...alL blah xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran on April 26th 2011, 10:43 pm

@ Corlissa -- Make sure you are role-playing in past tense form. Meaning all your verbs should be ending in 'ed' such as "walked" or "flattened".

Posts must always be in 3rd person past tense. Don't write posts like, "I sit down and look around the area as I hoped to catch some other wolf about the land." Instead, write posts like this. "Rune sat down and looked around the area as he stared off into the endless sea of the green pines. He hoped he would catch another pack member wandering about the territory."
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on April 27th 2011, 7:55 am

Falco awoke an hour or two of falling asleep. He only lifted his head still curled up beside Silver, he looked around and some of the pack members where still lying around. Sighing in relief he put his head back down between his paws resting casually. He remembered Silver's injuries and was careful not to move around too much to disturb and wake her. He smiled slightly and stared off into the distance busily daydreaming. His chills had left him and his coat was now dry.
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara on April 27th 2011, 5:19 pm

"Perhaps later, but now we must go tell the others of the packs departure. I'm thinking of heading a small patrol out in front of the pack. After all I have no idea what we are looking for anymore, but do you have any objections to this plan?" He inquired.
Maiara nodded solemnly, she wouldn't forget to ask. Although Rune's composition appeared somewhat normal again, she knew that things that weighed heavily on the mind almost never left as quickly as they came. In light of this, she was reluctant to let him leave her sight. But in the end, she knew she could trust the any of the pack's members that could be in the patrol to keep Rune safe, even from himself. And that aside, if Rune was going to take up the very front of the group, then someone would have to make sure that all went well with everyone else. And that was her place.
"That sounds good but..." she paused a moment, trying to think of a reason that he shouldn't lead a patrol at the head of the pack. She couldn't. "please be careful," she urged, rising up beside him at his gentle prod.
(lame)

Last edited by Maiara on April 27th 2011, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 27th 2011, 5:27 pm

Karma rose from her sleep, still groggy. She noticed that Silver was doing better than before, which was a relief. She let out a long yawn, it had been a while since she had travelled this much. Rune looked a bit better as he spoke with Maiara, but she wasn't so sure.

((Lame. To the extreme))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 27th 2011, 7:32 pm

Queen shifted her paws, she rolled to her back. Closing her dark blue eyes, the vixen hummed. She felt a bit bored as she soon became emotionless as her face dropped and her teeth shined to everyone, who looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum