Soran
Spirit
Silver
Rune
Nature
9 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 16 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Guest May 21st 2011, 9:03 pm

Faith's luminaries still pointed onto the terrain, saw something in the corner of her eye. A charcoal colored brute, her breath stared to become deep fast breaths. Her small jet black earthy toned head, turned slightly towards the brute. Her ocean colored eyes scanned almost deconstructing him. Her pure white ears twitched slightly as a cool breeze blew slightly onto her pelt. Her ocean colored luminaries quickly looked back down onto the soil. She curled her banner around her torso,letting out a small smile as a leaf landed onto her cranium.

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Blood Stained Home - Page 16 Empty Re: Journey to the Blood Stained Home

Post by Maiara May 21st 2011, 11:55 pm

“To see Cherokee, Faylon, and Atita; off to complete their own lives and learn from new experiences as their mother wished. But I feel as if I couldn’t fulfill all that she had asked me to do. The only reason she left them in my care was because pups need two parents to raise them, and she couldn’t provide what they needed. Mahina and I promised we’d raise them together.” He finished,

Maiara nodded understandingly, silent as the sorrow in Soran’s voice rang quietly in the air, bringing up the pups. Once Dakota had left, it must have been hard for them without a mother figure around, and overwhelming for Soran. But although the pups were all he’d mentioned so far, she knew that his issues lay deeper than all that went spoken.
“You did a great job though,” she told him softly, her own mind wandering for a moment; would she ever have pups? She didn’t even know if she wanted pups, and she hadn’t talked to Rune about it. In fact she hadn’t thought much about it until this moment. But shaking her head subtly, she returned her thoughts to Soran, “But there’s more isn’t there? It’s not just the pups. I know how much pain you go through when the one you love does something without telling you. She left without a word. Is it that? Is it Spirit? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. I’m just saying this because I care. And if I’m going to help you, I’m going to need to know what you’re thinking. And what you were thinking.”

(XD lame with a splash of randomness)
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 1:37 am

(Here comes my awkward "Oh look a random pack I totally didnt mean to run into" post)

Elysia had reached a border. This in itself was not uncommon, she had crossed hundreds of borders - mostly uninvited. She had gotten chased out a fair number of times, but that wasn't important. What mattered, what she took the risk for, was Versitha. She had lost track of the months spent searching for her sister, though time didn't seem to matter.

"How come my entire dispersed life has been spent either searching for one sister, or the other?"

Elysia paused, the thought winding its way into her mind. She tilted her head, her ears twitching. She and Versitha (though she had insisted they were just looking for "any" pack) had spent months after dispersal looking for Pallatsera. Elysia was eager to see her sister again. Then she and Versitha fought, now she was looking for Versitha.

"My life would be easier if I just gave up on my family."

It was true, but that wasn't what Elysia did. She had put in too much work to just give up. She heaved a sigh and crossed the borders. She breathed in deeply, perking her ears as she searched for fresh scents of the wolf pack that resided in this territory. She had been pointed this direction by an old loner. He said he remembered a she-wolf that distinctly resembled Elysia. Elysia, thinking he was speaking of Versitha, eagerly followed. Unbeknownst to her, he was remembering Pallatsera.

Elysia padded through the trees, weaving her way through branches and trunks. The scent of the travelling pack grew stronger and she slowed her pace. She was careful to keep downwind, she had learned they didn't tend to attack her if they didn't know she was there. She crept up, peering through bushes. A large pack was visible, though Elysia couldn't distinguish who the alpha's were. She took a breath, steadying herself. She was shy by nature and confronting a large pack of strangers wasn't her idea of a fun day. She held her head high and proud (unknowingly resembling Pallatsera when she first greeted the pack). She stepped through the bushes into clear view.

Her amber eyes roamed the wolves, waiting for them to notice her. She was oblivious to the fact that, but for her fur color, it was like a ghost of Pallatsera had stepped into their midst. The relation was obvious, clear from her movements and appearance. Elysia held her head high, speaking in a quiet voice words that could easily be misinterpreted.

"I'm looking for my sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 4:27 am

"Faith ehh" He replied before peeling back his maw and answering her question "Insomnia." The male was now staring at her, and noticed she was paying attention to something else. Following her gaze, his eyes laid upon a charcoal titan who may have been there a while, but then again, he could have just got her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 9:13 am

Ninja noticed a new wolf on the territory. His eyes glanced towards that direction.
He padded over to her and wagged his tail.
"Greetings, you must be new here, correct? I am Ninja, who might you be?" he stood there and waited for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 9:19 am

Shirota continued searching the clearing. His gaze falling upon each of the members for second and third times. They were mainly on the ivory male, who was actually gazing back. Shirota kept his distance, he didn't want to do anything he may regret. But he also didn't want to punish this wolf for a crime he did not commit. The ebony wolf came to a conclusion: he would not judge the male, yet keep his distance in the beginning. Who knows, maybe he and 'ivory' could become good friends.

The dark brute's ears twitched as he heard footsteps. He bolted upright and took a few steps forward, towards the intruder.

"I'm looking for my sister".
A voice rang out. The tone was strong, proud and important. Shirota could tell it was female too. His eyes fell upon the new wolf, her voice had portrayed her attitude. Quickly, Shirota began his deconstruction. As he did with any wolf, no matter what the relationship. It was more of a automatic reaction than a forced habit now.

She was standing in a full and steady position, connoting her self-importance and domineering presence. It reminded Shirota of himself, they both glowed self-confidence - an air of superiority , but without the arrogance. They were simply excellent at what they did. Her colours of the browns, beige and greys all symbolised very different meanings. The beige symbolised unification, calm and simplicity. These would most likely mirror her behaviour once Shirota began to get to know her. The brown had a deeper meaning and more local feel. It symbolised stability, reliability, endurance and again, simplicity. Finally, the grey. The meaning behind the grey was more noticeable. Shirota could spot it almost instantly. It symbolised intelligence yet modesty, maturity and dignity. Shirota broke away from his thoughts and lay back down, keeping his gaze on the newcomer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 11:24 am

Mahina, who had walked back towards the clearing, came up short next to Shirota. She followed his gaze to the newcomer, catching her words.

"I'm looking for my sister"

Mahina sat down. Something about this wolf rang in the back of her mind, one some members would not even know of. She couldn't put a paw on it, but she tried to place this figure with a similar one, one that was burned in the back of her mind. It took her a few minutes, but finally she managed to speak. "Who, is your sister?" The second she said those very words, something hit her, hard, like an oncoming truck. She could place a name with the figure, a figure she had seen so long ago. Pallatsera, the pack's former alphess, and a wolf closest to many hearts, her's including.

Oh how Mahina remembered the alphess. The very first wolf she had told her secret to, the first wolf out of many that didn't care, the very first wolf that had ever accepted her for what she was. How she remembered. The mother of Derek's lost pups, Derek's lost mate.

Mahina shook her head, clearing her head of the thoughts. Though the thoughts were gone, a sense of dizzyness washed over her, and, to keep herself from falling over stupidly, the female could do nothing but find support on Shirota's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 11:42 am

The ebony male held himself steady, as a foundation for his friend as she leant on him. He knew that she was feeling light-headed. He could tell almost instantaneously when she recognised the familiar immigrant. He placed his strong chin on the fae's head tenderly as a sign to show he was there for her.

"Mina-chan?" he whispered to her, "Are you unwell? Do you need me to take you anywhere?". The brute checked over his friend to make sure she was all right, but she seemed distant. Her legs had begun to shake slightly because of her dizziness, so Shirota slowly lay her down and stood next to her, protecting his friend. He continued to watch the intruder with a cautious and intense gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 11:47 am

Faith looked at the female rather "new". She was something, she was not...so confident. As Faith grew, she learned somethings about her. More wolves..... too much that Faith could handle. she gave a small bow, before walking off. With on glance back at the group, she hated something about herself. "Why do I have to be so shy. No one will like me" she thought over at over.

Her expressive was rather blank, only filled with anger inside of her. Faith was "different" you could say. Trees rustled as she passed a large oak tree towering over her. Small dents in the earth trailed before Faith, her own small paw prints. Her small jet black cranium turned slightly to watch a small bird try to fly.

A small frown. came upon her face. Just thinking what would happen if that bird didn't fly. Its just like a wolf without a pack. Something she never had until now. She always hated new wolves, and now she has become what she hated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 11:49 am

Mahina gave Shirota a friendly nuzzle under his chin. "I'm fine Shirota." She let him lower her to the ground, where she felt more secure and not as far from earth. She lay her head on her paws, waiting for the wolf to answer. Though she knew the answer to well, she had to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 11:50 am

He had noticed that the fluid male kept looking at him but it stopped when the newer wolf had come. He didn't want to speak up towards this new female, since he wouldn't have cared all that much for her or her family. Although something must have been up with the earth toned female as she leaned onto the blackened lupin 'Why is she special'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 11:56 am

The forest was amazing, to Faiths eye. Something that made her feel "free". Faith made her way towards a large pine tree. Giving shade and a sense of protection, she had always loved pine trees. She knew people would think she was weird to always being around pine tree. But it was the only was she could feel some sort of protection. She knew she was "unique" in her own way, something that made her feel special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 22nd 2011, 12:57 pm

"I'm looking for my sister"

Kira's ears swiveled as she heard the question. Her eyes fluttered open as she lifted her head off of her paws, her gaze shifting from Mahina with concern back to the female who originally asked the question. She seemed oddly familiar, however Kira couldn't quite place it.

((Extremely lame D:))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 1:01 pm

Elysia looked around. Somehow her intrusion had shocked some more than others. She wasn't quite sure why. One in particular, who was leaning agianst another wolf, was looking at her askance. Her jaws were dropped and recognition glowed in her eyes. Had they seen Versitha? Her ears perked with hope. She wasn't sure who to adress, who had the highest rank. She decided it might be best to just speak to them all. She wasn't attempting to be egotistical. She knew she was nothing important to them. She just wanted her information and to be on her way.

"Versitha? Have you seen her?" She looked anxiously around, though she felt a sudden urge to mention Pallatsera. She shook her head. No. This mission was to find Versitha. She was the one Elysia needed to make amends to. And yet...she couldn't just pass the opportunity. She had to ask. But she couldn't. But she had to. She pawed at the ground and dipped her head. Her eyes glowed with a mixture of hope and shame.

"Or perhaps, Pallatsera?"

(LAME SHORT POST! Sorry, got to go eat dinner!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 1:34 pm

Mahina's ears shot up, and she sprang to her paws. This wolf was related to Palla! She looked at the female. What could she say to the female? That her sister was dead? She opened her mouth to speak, but felt a loss at words. "Pallatsera?" She inquired, though she had heard correctly. "Palla was the alphess of this pack." She shook her fur. The name Versitha didn't ring a bell of any sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira May 22nd 2011, 1:42 pm

Kira's eyes widened and her heart sunk. Who would have the heart to tell her about Palla's death? She suddenly realized why Mahina had leaned against Shirota for support. She felt words scorching in her throat but couldn't manage to find the nerve to speak... to tell her that her sister was now dead. She felt slightly less queasy as she heard Mahina take grasp of the situation. Kira quickly took a breath and attempted to recollect her nerves.

((lame D:))
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 1:47 pm

He looked at the charcoal femme, there was an awkward silence between the two as far as he could tell, "Why is that specail ?" The male finally asked, he didn't care much for the answer but he wasn't completely rude. As he looked around, the brute had never cared much for the forest, it had always blocked the sunlight. Shuffling his paws as he waited for the females answer, Insomnia felt a tension in the air but as normal, cared very little for it.

Last edited by Insomnia on May 22nd 2011, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 2:01 pm

Faith looked up at the sky, her eyes half way closed. Slowly she turned towards the sun, with a small grin she jumped up. Her paws touched the earth as she ran across the river, causing water to be sprayed into the air. She let out a small laugh as she jumped out of the water soaking wet. Her small head turned towards the group of wolves. Her luminaries spotted a wolf named Insomnia, she looked at him for a moment before turning off the other way. Her heart racing as she finally made it towards the hill. Her face full of expressive as she stared off, her earthy tone pelt blowing in the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 2:07 pm

Elysia swung her head to Mahina, looking skeptically at the female. She was still leaning against the other wolf, the one who added "chan" to things. Honestly, Elysia was beginning to find the whole situation strange. She wasn't sure it was worth having come at all, but that old loner had said he knew of her sister so here Elysia was - being all noble and trying to find Versitha and seek forgiveness. What if Versitha didnt forgive her? Elysia didnt want to think about it. Elysia had gone...well gone through a lot of things she didnt want to go through all in order to find Versitha, perhaps pausing to check around for Pallatsera on the way.

And now here she was, perhaps confronted with a pack comprised of insane wolves. Perhaps they had rabies, Elysia had heard that messed with the mind. She looked askance, not too fond of contracting rabies. Elysia swung her head towards Mahina again, her ears perking and eyes widening with surprise. Pallatsera? An Alphess? Of such a huge pack? Elysia's eyes shone with pride, missing for the moment that Mahina had used past tense. She puffed out her chest. Of course Pallatsera had been an alpha! She had natural leadership. She must be off now, scouting ahead or doing some other brave and wonderful leader-thing. She looked eagerly to Mahina and Kira, the two females who seemed to respond to Pallatsera's name.

"Can you take me to her? I know she'll want to see me. She promised we would meet again after she dispersed and now I found her. And she'll want to help me find Versitha too." She looked from one she-wolf to the other, picking up on the grief and awkwardness in their eyes. Something in Elysia's chest plummeted and she took a step back. Against her will, a surge of defensiveness and suspicion rose in her. Her eyes narrowed as she glared from one female to the other, resisting the urge to curl her lip into a snarl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 2:13 pm

Faith slowed down as she approached Insomy, "Hi...again" she said with a small grin. Her ocean colored eyes finally looked up at the brute. She finally found her nerves, hoping to make friends. "By the way I never got your name" she said in a curios tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 2:15 pm

"Can you take me to her? I know she'll want to see me. She promised we would meet again after she dispersed and now I found her. And she'll want to help me find Versitha too."

Mahina let her ears drop, grief showing it's face in her amber eyes. Her heart tore in two. She caught the female's glare, but made no reaction towards it. "Pallatsera..." The female lowered her head, her eyes closed. Had her creator given her tears, she would have shed them all at the very moment. She choked on the feeling, struggling to look towards her friend's sister. "Pallatsera is dead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 2:29 pm

Charna's ears swivelled as a fae made her presence known, stating that she was looking for her sister. Seeing how the three that Derek had taken her to meet seemed uninterested in the meeting, Charna turned to see the she-wolf. She was quickly confronted by members, some who seemed shocked and a little bit in pain.

As things wore on, Charna's curiousity heightened. Who was this Pallatsera? The answer soon came when it was told that she had been Alpha Female. Had been... crossed her mind. Had she died? Yes, the answer came from within her somewhere moments before another fae announced that she was dead. Charna frowned. Why was it that all the seemingly important wolves to this pack were dead?!

Moving forward, Charna strode forward to where Shirota, a male whos name she had picked up amidst the turmoil and the fae who announced Pallatsera's death were. She stood a few steps behind them, deciding that this was a fray she did not wish to jump into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 2:46 pm

The ebony male pondered the situation, and thought it better if he stepped away. He had never known this Pallatsera, therefore could not converse to the newcomer about her. He looked to the colourful fae who had just moved towards him, and mirrored her actions by moving back to her and standing beside her.

His stance was still strong and proud, and his head was still held high as he surveyed the conversation. Pallatsera must have been a much loved member of the pack if so many were saddened by the memories of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 8:45 pm

Derek turned his head as he heard a voice that tore his heart. It seemed that time slowed as he turned his head and saw the ghost of his dreams move amongst them. Yet this one was different, leaving that ones he had been talking to behind with out conscious thought, he moved towards the female. His breath was ragged in his ears as he closed in on Mahina and the wolf that bore a strong resemblance to his dead mate. He stopped "I...How..." words did not seem possible and he merely stared.

Last edited by Derek on May 22nd 2011, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 8:54 pm

Shadow woke up from her deep sleeping to see Derek staring at a wolf she hadn't met before. She got up and trotted over to Mahina and the other wolf. She wondered why Derek was staring at the female.
(forgot where i last was. >.<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next