Spirit
Silver
14 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

The Pack Lands - Page 36 Empty Re: The Pack Lands

Post by Cashel November 23rd 2011, 1:19 pm

"All safe by creek... All members safe, all members safe."

The whtie brute was glad to know that all of the pack's members were safe and also knowing that he was not the only loner around. He closed his eyes and tired to take all this is as deeply as he could. This was some-what helping him sooth the pain by having something else on his mind. But it was like the fire to the forest, he couldnt resit to think of ths pain. Phantom grinded his teeth together and shut his eyes tightly. Large waves of pain were soaring through him. A loud high pitched yelp sounded from him as a burst of win blew towards him. The stinging senstation was to much to bare for the young wolf. He fell. Right onto the cold rocky surface of the shore. Small amounts of water pushed up onto his front paws and upper legs. Phantom whinned and whinned silently under his breath, so again he would not look like a corward in front of the pack. Yet, he still knew they would understand somehow.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune November 23rd 2011, 3:03 pm

"I do not put a price on lives and so you owe me absolutely nothing.” Crimson began solemnly as he responded to BlackIce’s previous words of thanks. After which he turned his head to face and cast his light brown gaze over to the other side of the creek. Those he had been with seemed to have already made their way across the water source and a few were actually standing nearby. With quite steps, Crimson broke away from BlackIce’s side and went to stand in front of Kira, but not before dipping his head in farewell.

“What will we do next?” He questioned the Beta who stood in an awkward sort of stance with her eyes seemingly glued onto the ground. “We can’t stay at the waters banks forever…and I think the damage may have been too great for us to return to this pack’s previous land. So do we seek out more land beyond this point or shall we go back to nothing and slowly watch each other die…from hunger or whatever source of death claims us first?” He continued with the questions his words somewhat blunt while his expression was calm as he flickered his tail behind him.

While he awaited a response from the Beta female Crimson found himself looking over briefly toward Spirit and Adena. Later if he found the time perhaps he would give his, own thanks to the Lead Scout who had helped out with bringing BlackIce ashore. Though for now his ears drew him, away as he listened to Cinnamon began to howl.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 23rd 2011, 4:26 pm

The female's ears remained splayed, even as she heard the approaching paw steps of Crimson. His words were true- and as much as she hated to leave it was something that had to be accepted. But at least the pack would be ok if they moved. Even if it would be a bittersweet decision. In the end, there were more important matters at hand than why she had not aided the female - and the beta was determined to make the right choices in said decisions.

Kira lifted her gaze only when she went to reply to the male. "We will seek more land. I will not watch this pack parish." she said, looking over her shoulder at what was left of the charcoaled forest. She flicked her tail gently, looking to the clouds above.
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune November 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm

“Then you will become the new leader for this pack and carry us on toward new land?” Crimson inquired as he now faced Kira again and watched as she first looked over at the fire claimed territory they had lost and then up toward the sky. “You can not expect us to obtain new territory and survive outside of what is familiar to you all without one and you know it as well as I do...or so I hope.” The large male added as he shut his eyes for a moment before continuing on with his words. “I know I‘m still rather new and forgive me if I‘m out of place or something, but it is time you stop holding back and step up within ranks. I‘ve already sworn myself to this pack and I would rather it not remain a weak one forever..”
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
The Pack Lands - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pack Lands - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 23rd 2011, 5:16 pm

The ebony female's gaze quickly returned to Crimson after she absorbed his words. "I do realize that. And if that is what it takes to get us there then yes - I will." she said after several moments hesitation. She had rested herself assure in days previous that she would step up to be what the pack needed - but she never imagined she would have to make the decision complete in so little time. "As would I" she said in agreement with his final words.

Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon November 23rd 2011, 5:20 pm

We will seek more land. I will not watch this pack perish"

“Then you will become the new leader for this pack and carry us on toward new land?”

I do realize that. And if that is what it takes to get us there then yes - I will."

Cinnamon swung around at Crimson and Kira's words. She slowly walked forward untill they were side by side. Dropping her head in submission to Kira she also spoke. Glancing at Crimson as she did so "In a former pack, Crimson held a rank similar to yours. I trusted his judgement then and I trust it now. She looked straight into Kira's eyes "If my opinion counts for anything, I am glad to have you for our Alphess."
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune November 23rd 2011, 5:33 pm

“I trust that you will lead us right then Kira and I look forward to serving under you..” Crimson added just before Cinnamon made her way over and began speaking. As she neared Crimson shifted over until he was a couple paw-steps away from Cinnamon. It was nothing personal, but the further he placed himself from the female the better it would be for them both…especially for her if she still harbored feelings for him. “You should build the pack up again which means starting over with your ranking. I’ve noticed many here who deserve higher ranks and now that they are available you should give them out. It will best help the pack in future times…of course your speaking with a mere guard and although my past may have held a higher spot my words count for nothing nowadays.”
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon November 23rd 2011, 5:39 pm

although my past may have held a higher spot my words count for nothing nowadays.”

Cinnamon noted how Crimson moved away from her and accepted it. One thing she was not going to accept was his self-depreciating words. To avoid his embarasment she adressed her remark to the other female

"My pardon Kira, but I knew Crim when he held the higher rank he speaks of, you can trust his judgement, he worked hard to earn it." She shifted uncomfotably aware she was making a scene "As I hope oyu will trust all our judgements if you require help." Then she crept away, shaking with nerves.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 23rd 2011, 5:48 pm

Kira swung her head swiftly towards Cinammon, listening to the female's every word. "Of course your opinion counts... Thank you" she said, her expression placid despite the excitement within her that drove from Cinammon's confidence in her. She then turned to Crimson, absorbing every word that was said. "Thank you for the advice" she said, a small smile etching upon her features. "Your words will always count for something" she said reassuringly - not only to Crimson, but to Cinnamon too.

[this post is lame D:]
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2011, 8:01 pm

Sepya listened in silent dismay as only one note was added to her own cry. In a sudden rush of exaustion and emotional drainage, her body sank limply to the ground. The fulvous fire in her eyes seemed to die a little as her head came to rest on her forepaws.

She paid no attention to the politics across the river, her attention trained exclusively on the treeline. Some force of will deep inside her kept Sepya waiting, waiting... she refused to believe the nagging thought at the back of her conscience.

He will come out... he will! she thought fiercely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit November 23rd 2011, 8:16 pm

Breathing. Out and in, Spirit's lungs filled with fresh clean air. Who knew something so simple could be such a blessing. Her leap into the water had washed away the soot from her coat; bringing it back to its normal white.Tossing a look over her shoulder, Spirit gazed over at the smoldering lumber. Her home, the pack's home - it was all gone. A howl rose from one of the members gathered though through the bodies Spirit couldn't see who it was directly. She rose to her paws, slight alarm rising from within her and a knotting feeling consuming her stomach. There were still some not here - lost in the rubble of the flames. Grief swept over Spirit though she stiffened up, trying to control herself. Most of the pack was safe and that's what she should be focusing on right now, furthering the pack's resume to a somewhat normal life.

"Are you alright?"

The voice nearly made Spirit jump. Looking over to her side, Spirit caught sight of Adena. A small smile worked its way across her muzzle; and though she tried to push away her dwindling emotions Spirit knew that would be nearly impossible to do. Spirit nodded her head slightly, her gaze turning back to her paws. "I'd like to think that I'm fine. It would be so easy to just lie and say everything was alright." She sighed, looking up at Adena - laughing quietly. "I'm just worried about the pack. If we still have members in there...." Her voice faded. There was nothing they would be able to do for them. They couldn't just charge back into the place. Even if it wasn't burning as much as it had been earlier the trees were still fried and the risk of having one fall on a wolf was high. It'd be foolish to brave such a thing. All the pack could do was hope the wolves made it out alright.

Spirit gazed around at the wolves assembled. Among the members, she could pick out at least 2 loners. The large white male that Spirit had seen previously around the territory and a new one. The other was a she-wolf, her coat was a reddish brown with distinctive black and white markings. Spirit immediately recognized her from the river where she had first mad her presence know, speaking with Cinnamon. Spirit narrowed her eyes and watched the female silently for a few moments, having mixed emotions about her arrival. Sighing, Spirit looked back at Adena.
Spirit
Spirit
Sentinel

http://selene-x.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale November 24th 2011, 3:33 am

The black smoke was everywhere. It was thick and it hung in the air, staining everything and burning the sensitive noses of those unfortunate enough to breathe it in. Beyond that, the only thing that Gale could see were the burning shapes of the trees as they were felled, one by one. By now, the territory that he had grown to adore was nothing more than flames, ash and smoke. No longer did wolves wander through the formerly heavy forested land. Nor did the prey leap and bound from underneath his paws. All the things that he had formerly known were now gone. Destroyed in the flames or by other means. What purpose did he have to stay here? It would be better for all if he just left. During his entire year stay with the pack, all the warrior had done was cause grief to every pack member. Elysia was dead because of him. Taru may have left because of him. And who knows what else could be caused by his mere presence. No one would want to live with the guilt of having killed one wolf. And Gale lived with the guilt of more.

The fur on his left fore paw was singed away because of the close proximity of which he stood to a burning mass of branches. No sound of any reply came to his ears; a low whine bubbled from the male's closed jaws. He had no idea if anyone was safe or if there were others still trapped in the fiery abyss. It was true that a greater portion of the flames had ceased to exist but in the heart, it still raged on. Soon, it too would die out and reduce the land to nothing more than dust. Dust that would be blown and scattered by the wind. That's all the territory would be: dust in the wind. All the memories made here would eventually fade into nothing and become background noise to the newer, better memories.

It was at that thought that Gale vowed never to forget any of the events that happened in the Banishing Winds territory. That meant he'd have to live on and get out of the blaze in order to preserve those precious moments. A howl broke through the Wanderer's thoughts. It was a familiar one, though it took him a moment to trace it to the wolf who he had been searching for. She had made it out safely and for that, he was glad. Another voice took up the call as well, calling him back to the rest of the pack. It was Cinnamon's howl that sent him a message. One that sent a flash flood of relief sweeping through his body.

"All safe by creek... All members safe, all members safe."

If the members were all safe, he was the only one remaining in the fire. There was no longer a need for him to staying here; he picked a quick lope in order to escape the blaze. The fiery world which had been somewhat easier to navigate before this had quickly turned into a battle ground of survival. In order to live, he would need to make it out without being burnt or crushed by a falling tree. Avoiding the former would be easy because he only need to feel the heat. The latter, however would be far harder to predict. When the trees fell, they often fell silently. Only the smallest creak of the wood giving out or splintering gave any wolf the sound of warning to avoid being killed. No matter how strong a wolf was, he could not survive when in conflict with a tree.

Gale's pads burned and the very tips of his fur singed. It was hot but not enough that he would stop running. The instincts of survival that he had repressed so well were beginning to surface now, their influence as light as a butterfly's wing. It need not to make a large appearance because there was already a sense of panic prickling along the ice wall of his thougths, testing its strength and growing ready to shatter it all. If the panic were to reach the central processor of his thoughts, the warrior would abandon all rational thought and could simply be killed in his mad attempts in order to save his skin.

Bursting free of a cloud of smoke, he blinked away the pain and froze when his paws came in contact with water. Green eyes looked across the wide creek and locked onto moving shapes. The smoke had blurred his vision; he could not see clearly at the moment. An excitement pushed its way into Gale's thoughts before being erased completely. What if this wasn't his pack? He would not give his position away until he was certain of the identity when it came to the formless blobs of colour. It only took a while for the smarting of his eyes to disappear which gave him the real opportunity to scan those shapes.

They were wolves and from the colouration of them, he knew that they were of the Banishing Winds. For a moment, Gale thought of looking back at the territory but forced his eyes to remain straight ahead. If he looked back now, there was a chance that he would never want to leave. Putting aside those thoughts, the guardian forced himself to wade into the water until he was forced to swim all the way to the other side. Only once his paws touched the land again did he let himself look back at the territory.

It was mostly just smoke and yellow-orange embers now. There was not much else to be seen. All the green that had covered the land was now gone, replaced with a stark grey that could be related to the colour of a thunder cloud before the actual storm. Turning his bright orbs away, Gale noticed that a female had been watching the treeling, a huge burst of hope in her pretty eyes. What was she waiting for? The warrior wondered as he delicately and gracefully walked towards her. Was she the one who had called him?

"Looking for someone?" He asked quietly as he sat down on his burnt haunches. A great deal of his fur was singed black and burned away but with time, he knew it would regrow. He realized how he must look to the female and straightened his back, an almost challenging look in his gaze. It was as if he were daring her to make a comment on his appearance.

[Sorry that it's lame and rushed but I didn't want to keep you waiting anymore, Sepya. I hope that it's good enough.]
Gale
Gale
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2011, 3:49 am

Ash sleeps peacefully and silently not wanting to wake up. She wakes up from a noise nearby and pads to investigate. She reaches the river looking at it fast flowing waves. She stepped a paw in slowly then anathor then all four paw. Ash breathed a sigh of relief before walking again. She slipped on a rock the water sucking her down. Ashes ears, nose and mouth filled with water. unable to breath ashes body started to shut down. The cold creeping into her body. She thought about her pack and smiled before her body stopped moving for the last time.

(Oh so sad but i am leaving due to inactiness.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon November 24th 2011, 12:28 pm

Cinnamon heard Kira's words but ignored them. Slowly, reluctantly she looked back over the river to see that another wolf had taken up her vigil. The wolf, apparently a loner but one she was sure she'd seen before, had a patchy coloured coat. Just as she went forward to cross and resume her vigil she saw another wolf appear from the burning forest.

Her mind quickly identified him Gale. Releived she settled back down, giving a quick bark to indicate it would be better if the two crossed and joined the rest of the pack. Looking back at the group she identified each one. Yes, they were all safe, including a white loner crouched nearby with a pained expression on his face.

Concerned she trotted over to him "Exuse me, I'm one of the scholars of this pack. Are you hurt? Is there any way I could help?scholars are healers of sorts"
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Scholar
Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2011, 6:32 pm

(( Alright .. leemee try to keep up here.. =/ ))

The sounds of snaps from burning wood, the barks of banishing winds pack, and the thumps of her paws contacting the ground as she walked. She stepped with a heavy and disoriented sight, this in fact made her nervous. She slowly made her way out of the woods, and to the river.. she stumbled and hit the ground just before the river.. her body being hitting the rocky terrain violently. "Ohhay.." she slurred when she opened her eyes to see nothing but the river.. she shook her head and laid her head down in pain.

(( lame . ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear November 24th 2011, 8:38 pm

Mycroft sat patiently as more and more members of the pack had come to join the small gathering at what was designated a 'safe point' for now. His ears flicked back and forth picking up bits and pieces of different conversations, some were disagreeing while others were on about that everyone had made it out okay. Mycroft was glad that no-one seemed to be injured in the burst of flames, and considered himself very lucky that he didn't become a roast, due to his sleeping habits.

The chocolate male laid down and rolled around, removing the dampness from his coat as well as the last bits of ash that had stuck to his pinkish skin. The roll removed all itches and discomfort from him, and he sat back up, satisfied he gave a small snort.

With that, Mycroft glanced over the others, not really knowing any of them to a 'friend' status. His ears drooped slightly as he slumped, waiting, wondering what to do next.

(extremely lame, but anywho!)
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2011, 11:34 pm

((sorry for the short silence allow me to catch up here!))

Ice now standing watched as the male (Crimson) went over to Kira, his question to Kira made Ice feel a bit saddened, of course they could not go back, it would be years until the forest would regain its natural beauty. That meant they'd have to look for a new home, Searching for a new home will not be an easy task. Who knows how far the fire has stretched out... Ice wasn't one to wait and stand around, but this was different, now she remained standing, watching and listening to all the chatter. It was then she heard Kira's words, she was stepping up to be their new alphess. It was some what of a relief that some one finally made the stand for such a thing, now all there was needed was an alpha male, usually the beta male took up such a thing or the alpha's mate, but that was an unknown fact yet.

Then hearing a male voice come out, it seemed oddly familiar, Ice turned around to see the male, it was Gale, Ice had met him before when Taru was still with them. Something about the male intrigued Ice, he spoke out waiting for a comment of his appearance, Ice walked slowly towards him with a small smile on her face, playfully she spoke to him, "Well, it could be worse, you coulda been a made into a hot dog... anyways, you alright, Gale?" Ices eyes changed from playful humor to a more serious aura and also held the same coldness as she used to, she could also see that Gale held a cold edge to himself as well. Ice made sure that her words sounded honest and just as bold as he, she wouldn't let the large male intimidate her, besides, All the cold ones have their soft spots. We just know how to hide them. Ice held the expression of icy will power, fiery determination, and yet held a mystery within her green emerald eyes.

((Not too too exciting, but Ice is ready to take on the challenge of befriending Gale. O.o How shall this go?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2011, 9:11 am

Queen finally had came back outta lala lands, she groaned and stood up. Walking away from the river, she looked around for Kira or someone she knew.. there weren't many people here from when she was here.. she saw Kira and along with another male.. she stood up and walked towards Kira, using what she called a technique. She walked around the group of wolves, and came towards Kira and the male on the side... she stopped a few feet away from them and waited for them to be done there conversation.. She was quietly hoping none would turn around and attack her..

(( lame.. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver November 25th 2011, 9:57 am

Linnëa awoke from the other side of the river, her light blue eyes cracked to reveal the contrast to her khaki pelt. She stared mindlessly into the distance for some time as her mind slowly began to work, and as she took sense of all the wounds she had accumulated within the searing heat. A groan mingled with pain, sadness, and just plain fatigue and tiredness escaped her maw as she stretched, feeling with a dim annoyance the scratches, bruises, cuts, and burns she was now mottled with. Linnëa whined at the bottom of her voice as she felt the muscles in her shoulder ripple, and the gash from the fallen tree stung. Her face contorted to a wince of pain, but she tried to ignore it, gathering her spindly legs beneath her before fighting gravity to her paws.

I am no hero to run into that fire. I was an idiot and saved no one, and almost killed myself. Fire is not my ally as the water is. It shrouds those you know within its smoke and tries to knock you into the void past death itself. She scolded herself. She began to walk normally, attempting to savor what little dignity she now had, but found herself laying on the bank of the river when she stepped with her injured shoulder. She tasted blood, and had bit her tongue.

Another wound to tend to. She grumbled inwardly. She fought back to her feet and gave up putting virtually any weight on that shoulder after a few more failed attempts, and a reopened gash staining her once white coat with a tinge of blood.
Silver
Silver
Scout

Character sheet
Life Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashel November 25th 2011, 11:47 am

The white brute slowly arose from his setting next to the river bed. He had heard nearly every word spoken by the others. Phantom slowly made his way over towards the pack wolves. He sighed and was unaware of how funny he appeared to be. His once snow white pelt was now stained ash gray, all but his front legs. The soothing water had removed the color from them. The water had soothed the little pain that was locked on his legs but no where else. Once reaching the others, he stood a tail lengths away from a brown fae (Cinnamon). He didnt reconize anyone else but Kira and the male from before.

Maybe this is my chance!

Phantom slowly lowered his ears and head for Kira. He had heard that she would take on the new role of aplha and lead this pack once everything was better. "I do not mean to introde on your conversation but I would like to join this pack once everything is better and once I'm fully recovered from my burn injuries." Phantom slowly raised his ears and head to view the others. He still kept his head lower, showing that he was submissive to them.
Cashel
Cashel
Sentinel

http://www.silentstormpack.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adena November 25th 2011, 1:32 pm

"I'd like to think that I'm fine. It would be so easy to just lie and say everything was alright. I'm just worried about the pack. If we still have members in there...."

Adena frowned. "I know. Just try not to think about that right now. Worrying won't get us anywhere. We just have to wait and see how things play out," she replied quietly. She let out a deep breath, then let it out heavily. "We have to move on. This is a fresh start for the pack; a new opportunity." she said, straightening up. They would have to find new territory. Maybe at a later stage the ashes of the forest would bring new life back to their territory and they would reclaim it. But now, they weren't able to live there. Adena glanced behind her, at what may just be their new home. She hoped there wasn't any pack residing there and it was up for grabs and there weren't many rivaling packs. They would have to prepare themselves for what lay ahead.

"We are strong. We won't let something like this break us," Adena murmured. She stood. "Should we find out what's going on?" Adena knew that somebody would be coming up with a plan of action - namely, Kira. Adena wondered who was missing in the forest. Most of the pack had gathered on the shore of the creek. And there were a few loners. But there was some missing. A little wave of panic rose through her. Where were they? Where they safe?

OOC: Terrible, terrible post.

Last edited by Adena on November 26th 2011, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Adena
Adena
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2011, 6:22 pm

I do not mean to introde on your conversation but I would like to join this pack once everything is better and once I'm fully recovered from my burn injuries."

Queen nodded at this words, simple right? "Greetings, I bid the same thinng as this fellow wolf." she gestured to the male (Phantom). "I was once a member here, and If it is alright with you i'd like to join this pack once again.." she said trying to sound.. loyal but honestly failing. She was just trying to be honest.. but she wasn't so great at putting her thoughts into words. Her head lowered in a way of submission..

OCC: tryin' new stufferzz =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2011, 12:00 am

Oka trotted through the calm green forest. Her brown fur blended in nicely with her surroundings. She was in a territory that no wolf pack had yet claimed. So far she could not detect any lone wolves either. She did, however, scense a magpie following her. She knew it was hoping to eat what she hunted down, but she was not hungry.
After awhile she neared a border. Pack territory. Yet Oka was not afraid. She was interasted in this pack's territory, it was thickly forested and carried the scents of deer to her nose on the cool wind. It aroused a hunger in her, but she could wait.
The magpie was long gone, it must have seen a carcass. Oka twitched her ear, what to do now? She raised her muzzle to the sky and wondered if the pack would accept her. Worth trying, she thought, so she howled a friendly message. Now to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira November 28th 2011, 5:13 pm

I do not mean to introde on your conversation but I would like to join this pack once everything is better and once I'm fully recovered from my burn injuries."

Kira flicked her ears towards the ghostly white male, listening to his every word. Then we would enjoy having you" she said, a faint smile upon her muzzle. Normally she would not accept one immediately as such, but she trusted him for whatever reason- and was rest assured with her decision.

{lame but im catching up}

Last edited by Kira on November 29th 2011, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2011, 7:16 pm

(It was plenty good Gale! By the way Oka, you might want to skim over the last few pages... the forest was completely burned down! Not sure how much game you'll find now...)

Before Sepya’s very eyes, a massive beast stepped out of the hellzone. Could it be?

Apparently, it could. The male, a large one at that, sat down before her. “Looking for someone?” His stare turned slightly challenging. Sepya’s tail wriggled in excitement. Her rescuer-to-be had made it out alive!

She replied, “Yeah, actually.” Her eyes briefly roamed his figure. “Looks like you’ve been through the ringer.” Her statement was accompanied by a wide, cheeky grin.

Before this wanderer could reply, a commanding bark came from the opposite bank. Sepya bat an ear, deciding not to investigate just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next