Forum

•- A few Applications -•

View previous topic View next topic Go down

•- A few Applications -•

Post by Rune on March 20th 2011, 9:19 pm

If you find yourself interested in any of these positions then simply fill these out and PM them to either Rune or Maiara or Kira. However, keep in mind (although I'm sure you guys already knew this) that you may only fill out an application that is based off of your wolfs gender. So if you are not a male wolf then you cannot apply for the beta male position and if you are not a female wolf you cannot apply for the Delta female position.

-Also if you are applying for the Beta male position then you must read the contract thingy as well.
It is pretty simple and I doubt you guys will have any real problems with what it contains.

•◘• Beta Male Application •◘•

• Name:
◘ User name:
• Age of wolf:
◘ Wolf's fur color:
• Wolf's Eye Color:
◘ Current Rank:
• Have you received any warnings from the alphas? If so, what for?:
◘ Why do you want this position?:
• What makes you the best choice for this rank?:
◘ Personality (Describe Thoroughly):
• Activeness( 1 to 10):
◘ Experience in leadership:
• Loyalty (1 to 10):

◘ I have Read the contract and I am willing to abide by it's terms, rules, and conditions and I know that if I break any of these there will be consequences (Put name here): I agree________________

•◘• Beta Male Contract--Read Thoroughly •◘•

This contract is to ensure that you understand everything that may and (or) is required of you in this rank. Please read this all the way and make sure that you know everything that you need to know before proceeding forward to fill out the application.
First off, this position in the pack is very serious and is not to be taken lightly. If you are applying for this position we need you to be as active as possible. This means(only if you can) post at least once every two days. The alpha's do not wish to place pressure on you but it would be appreciated if you could. They need help every now and then.
Also, we need mature members who can handle pressure. We do not wish for anybody who is a constant goof-off and acts silly. It's OK to be free- spirited at times but we are mostly looking for someone who will handle important matters in a serious way.
As well there have been some questions about the relationships between the Alpha's and Beta Female. It has come to our attention that some might think we are picking the Beta Male because we like him more than others. This is not true. We are strictly going to be looking at the applicants' personality, activeness, and experience in leadership. Please if we find any unneeded comments to the Beta Male once we choose him, then you will be asked to leave the pack immediately. We do not want to be acting like rude little children. These comments can be left to your thoughts.
The Beta Male and Beta Female do not necessarily have to be mates. Actually in a real wolf pack they are never mates. It is just like the best friends for each of the alpha's. Who they can rely on and trust once they are gone. Also, we need mature members who can handle pressure. We do not wish for anybody who is a constant goof-off and acts silly. It's OK to be free- spirited at times but we are mostly looking for someone who will handle important matters in a serious way.

If Kira knows you well enough then she may allow a mate. Please do not be immature about this. We don't need any lovey-dovey nonsense.

You will also be assigned as a council member on the Pack RP website. If you do any inappropriate actions you will be demoted.

The alpha's would also like it if you were in no more than 2-3 packs. It can be more but they would like some attention to the pack and how you would help them run it.

This being the end of our message we ask that you please fill out the application above. Do not post any question marks if you do not know how to fill it out. Figure it out on your own. Also do not continuously ask the leaders who the Beta Male will be. We will tell you who it is once we are ready. We also have a tip for you. The more you put in your application the better a chance you will get the job.

Thank you for reading and good luck to you all.

===============================================================

◘-•- Delta Female Application -•-◘

• Name of Wolf:
◘ User name(on WQ):
• Age of wolf:
◘ Wolf's fur color:
• Wolf's Eye Color:
◘ Current Rank:
• Have you received any warnings from the alphas? If so, what for?(Do not lie about this because I keep track of all those I've issued warnings to in the past):
◘ Why do you want this position?(Must be at least 2 sentences long):
• What makes you the best choice for this rank?(At least 2 sentences long if not longer):
◘ Personality (Describe Thoroughly):
• Activeness( 1 to 10):
◘ Experience in leadership:
• Loyalty (1 to 10):
◘ How active are you on WQ?
• Are you in more then 5 packs?

Note: That the question about the packs will not necessarily shove you out of being considered for the delta female position if you are in fact in more then 5 other packs on WQ.
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
100/100  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: •- A few Applications -•

Post by Silver on March 20th 2011, 10:09 pm

Good luck to all who apply! Razz
Silver
Scout