Kira
Soran
Nature
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Down with the Sickness Empty Down with the Sickness

Post by Nature March 6th 2011, 3:46 pm

The air is still and quiet, undisturbed by the elk that munch away at the grass and the wolf pack that hunts and grows under the flourishing resources. However, something new and destructive has swept through the territory. A ravaging disease has grasped those unlucky enough to be in its path. It is highly contagious, and is spread by food/water and blood borne contact. It can not be detected immediately, only until the symptoms begin to show will the disease by identified.

The first sign of infection is the unwillingness to eat, leading to massive weight loss. As days pass, the disease progresses to runny eyes and nose. Soon after, a climbing fever develops, rendering the wolf unable to move or act. Respiratory problems take hold, bringing violent rounds of coughing and trouble breathing at times.

Nature
Scout

Back to top Go down

Down with the Sickness Empty Re: Down with the Sickness

Post by Soran March 6th 2011, 5:20 pm

Soran made his way towards the hunting grounds cautiously, careful to keep his healing paw from breaking any twigs that could give away his position. His eyes scanned the grasslands carefully, making a note of which elk appeared sick or injured. One particular elk appeared to break away from the others, her skin showed signs of an earlier attepmt at hunting. She began to graze only a few feet from where the hunter had placed himself and he felt his muscles tense as he prepared to spring.

With a final breath the male leaped towards his unsuspecting target, wincing as his nearly healed paw hit the ground with full force. The Elk bellowed, sending the herd splashing into the river for safety; however, her injuries proved too much. Soran bit at her hooves as she stumbled, and in one final move he trapped her neck swiftly between his jaws and bit down. The hunt was over in minutes.

Happy to have finally taken down prey successfully, the hunter let out a low howl, signaling to the rest of the pack that fresh meat was available.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira March 6th 2011, 8:35 pm

Kira perked her ears at Soran's howl. She smiled and bounded towards the kill. As she reached him she slowed, a smile still on her muzzle as she halted. "Nice job Soran" she said with a wag of her tail before turning her head to look for any other wolves on the way to the meal

[excuse my posts...foopets has knocked my rping out of whack...O.O]
Kira
Kira
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 7th 2011, 9:50 am

((Since Rune locked the Pack Lands, I'm just gonna post this here

We're gonna say, until I think of something better, that Mahina left BWP to seek Melissa(For those who don't know, Melissa was Mahina's owner) Which means Soran will lose his mate and Dakota's pups will probably end up with someone else(But this is up to Soran) I'll be posting the new character today after school.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 9th 2011, 6:18 am

Falco wandered endlessly but soon heard a home-calling howl from the Lead Hunter. It was Soran! Excited Falco bounded to where the howl had come from and saw that Soran had made a kill! "Good Job Boss" he had barked to the Lead Hunter with a waggly tail. He licked his lips hungrily and sat waiting for the leaders to eat first. It was polite to do so. So Falco held his tongue and teeth and waited. His stomach growled hungrily and he thought that the other better hurry up, or he wouldn't be able to help himself!
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2011, 9:07 am

(queen won't eat!)

Queen trotted in her black fur shook as she reached the kill, "amazing job Soran!" she barked and smiled walking across the ground and sitting down licking her paws.. She looked around "so quiet for anything.." she said.. Looking around getting up she peered around only seeing the grass sway and the far away elk running away. She swisher her tail and yawned joining into Sorans howl she rose her head and howled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara March 9th 2011, 10:33 pm

"I-I don't really know how I should word this..."
Maiara smiled, her eyes glittering laughingly in the glow of the setting sun.
“I’ve never known you to be short of words. Except maybe on the day that you were referring to. Although if I recall, we both were at a bit of a loss for words at that moment as well.” she pondered when Rune’s silence continued. “But,” she proceeded after a moment’s thought, “Perhaps things are best expressed with no words at all?” she said, more stating her words than asking them. As if to reinforce this she moved to his side, looking up at him questioningly. Her body pressed close to his and she could feel the warmth of his sun soaked fur on her pelt.
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2011, 4:01 pm

Dekona walked to the elk carcass."Good job,whoever you are."She said,referring to Soran.She walked to Falco."Hi,I'm, Dekona."She said,introducing herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2011, 6:43 pm

Queen walked the female, she growled a bit. "His name is Soran." she muttered, lashing her tail as she walked off a bit moody. She mummbled laying down as she played with the long thick grass, She chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune March 11th 2011, 9:10 pm

Rune simply smiled and nodded quickly before he nuzzled Maiara. "I find it just a tad hard thinking of words when you are near Maiara." Rune stated although he immediately noticed how cheesy it had sounded which soon brought back the first time he had told her that he loved her. "Although, words may not necessarily be needed to show how I feel about you. I know that if I do not say them now then I will regret it later. So Mai will you be my mate?" Although, his words were soft and caring Rune quickly hid his face within Maiara's sandy colored fur. Previously he had heard a howl from Soran and knew exactly what it meant. He had brought down a good size meal and was inviting others for a bite. This for Rune meant that no one else was near and no one else could hear how lame of an alpha he was at the moment.
Rune
Rune
Alpha

Character sheet
Life Points :
Down with the Sickness Left_bar_bleue100/100Down with the Sickness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.banishing-winds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2011, 9:53 am

(AWW!!!)

Queen perked her ears she heard Runes words. 'final you to can share your love you have for both' she grinned walking off into a bush for a little scouting..

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiara March 12th 2011, 2:06 pm

"I find it just a tad hard thinking of words when you are near Maiara."
Maiara smiled softly, looking down at her paws, feeling suddenly flattered and shy.
"Although, words may not necessarily be needed to show how I feel about you. I know that if I do not say them now then I will regret it later. So Mai will you be my mate?"
The female glanced up at Rune’s words. Just in time to see a flash of his gold eyes before he buried his face in her fur. For a moment she sat there silently, thoughts swimming through her head faster than she could interpret them. The only thing she was sure of was the emotion rising in her chest, and the certainty with which she knew that there was no choice to be made.
“Yes,” she murmured, pressing her face into Rune’s neck. “I thought you would never ask,”
Maiara
Maiara
Scout

http://nayrugoddessofwisdom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soran March 12th 2011, 3:53 pm

((Yes I have returned! XD))

Soran couldn't suppress the grin that spread widely across his muzzle; it had been a while since the pack had gathered to eat a kill that had been taken down by his jaws alone. "Thanks guys." He replied happily, moving aside to make room for the gathering members. The male, however, had not failed to notice the missing space that usually occupied the group. Glancing around, he saw that Mahina had not joined the kill, and her scent had faded from the territory. His tail twitched uneasily at the thought, but he shook it aside, she would surely be meeting up with them soon.

Nodding to the others, the hunter stole away from the group and padded towards the den where Dakota’s pups were hidden. Poking his head in the entranced, he was faced with three pairs of curious eyes; “The pack has gathered for food, fresh meat is available.” He said, choosing to drag Cherokee by his scruff from the den first. The pup struggled, but couldn’t help laughing as Soran dropped him on the grass; Atita and Faylon followed behind their brother, batting at Soran’s tail as he went. They had grown by several pounds and inched and the past weeks, and were eager to join the rest of the pack in the kill. Flicking his tail, the hunter began to pad back towards the group, Atita, Cherokee, and Faylon on his heel.
Soran
Soran
Scout

http://SoranofAvalor.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2011, 7:07 pm

Upon hearing Soran's howl, Karma made her way toward the sound. As she neared what was clearly a kill, her tummy churned. Other members were gathering around, but the black fey backed off to watch the others arrive and eat. She did not think much of it as she lied down to lick dirt from her fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2011, 7:37 pm

(Ok, first post with Ruffian.)

Worried paws scuffled the dirt, light brown eyes narrowed and watching. Her banner twitched nervously behind her, and dots of light played in her eyes. The hunter watched the pack below the hill, feeling one step behind the whole pack life thing. A snap of a twig averted her attention behind her, catching the bushes movements before they lay still. 'Another time' Ruffian thought to herself, turning her gaze back to the pack.

"Something isn't right." She whispered, and the feeling of a twist in the norm sent a chill up her spine. On shaky paws, Ruffian picked her way down the hill, avoiding the gaze of any pack member that looked in her direction. Her emaciated frame shook just at the near presence of the others, and she kept her gaze glued to the ground.

Ruffian stopped short, staring at the dead elk with a puzzled look. Though her body screamed in hunger, she didn't make any move to take any share of the kill. Ignoring her obvious signs of starvation. Her optics darted to each wolf, looking over each one. None of them looked like they were starving, in fact, none of them were.

She looked to the elk again, baring her teeth at it as if it were an enemy. Her tail brushed the dirt, twitching in annoyance. Her weak voice came with a growl, "Why did you kill this animal?" Ruffian looked at a fly as it flew towards the elk, landing on the cold body. Without awaiting an answer, she stood, stalking away from the pack, and only turning back when the scent of the elk was but another on the wind. "Something is not right about that... thing." She directed her definition of thing towards the dead elk, before continuing her walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 7:53 pm

Queen looked around a strong scent hit her like a wall of bricks, she looked around 'Meat, Pack,' she thought and smiled 'New member?' she grinned widly trotting off to find this loner.

Queen trotted through the path of the bushes, glancing up to the hill she trotted up it, glancing across the hill she saw the wolfess. Queen pushed her ears back before rushing off, she asked "Who are you?" she asked lashing her tail as her dark blue eyes shimmered.

'didn't know we had a new member..' ' she thought and smiles "Though i didn't think you were a member here...." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 8:08 pm

The sound of a wolf hit her perked ears, and the scent of a pack member caught her attention. Ruffian jumped, whirling around to face the wolf. She sat tall, watching the black wolf with the odd markings. "Er..." She began, searching in her head for words. "Yes, I'm a member here." The femme tilted her head, tail tip twitching nervously. Slowly, she turned back to the pack and the kill. A sigh escaped her lungs, along with a breath she had been holding. Her legs shook as hunger raked her once more, and she would have gone down to eat, but every time she tried, a hidden sense would hold her back. Teeth bared, she turned to face the other wolf. Another protest against her hunger sent her trembling, all her strength drained at trying to stay upright. Masking her trembling state, she walked towards the black wolfess, leaning into to speak. "Something is not right..." She paused, taking a breath. "Prepare for possible goodbye's..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 8:13 pm

Queen shook her head "calm down," she said "your name is?" she asked curiously "are you insane or something)" she asked "the pack had a kill.." she said.. "although I have been getting a gross feeling about eating.." she said sittif down "I am Queen.." she said "probably the only scout who does there job everyday.." she said smilig "at wowed as far is imknow.." she smiled "just beware to what oh say to me.." she mumbled "I can be a bit nasty.." she said "ask Swift paw.." she chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 8:27 pm

She snorted, drawing away from the wolf. "Ruffian." Her optics drifted to the kill. Hearing the wolf's next words sent her head snapping back, growling lowly. "Something is terribly wrong." She stalked away, turning around and walking back towards the wolf, repeating and going in an oval. Suddenly, as if she was a deer in headlights, she stopped dead. "The prey..." Ruffian spun around, eyes clouded with fear. "It's the prey!" A hare hopping by caught her attention, and with a quick move, she swiped it in the air, breaking it's neck. She grabbed the animal in her jaws, dropping it in front of Queen. The hare was scrawny, it's ribs protruding it's skin, even more so than Ruffian's. It's nose was dry, and eyes were crusted around the edges. The wolfess bared her teeth, turning the hare onto it's back with her paw. Growling, she swatted it into the undergrowth. "It's like a plague, one that comes without notice, and grows like a wildfire." She tore her gaze from the now still bushes, eyes wide and once more clouded with fear. "And we're consumed in it's raging flames."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 8:31 pm

Queen growled "chill" she growled graving the small rabbit pushing the far forward. "befor it's to late we must go help the pack." she growled lashing her tail, "watch ur tongue women" queen replied trying to be funny.. (really failin') she chuckled and pushing off running..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 8:40 pm

Ruffian stayed put, unwilling to move from her spot. She watched the animals move about around her. Maybe she had been wrong, maybe it was just that hare that had been sick. The birds looked fine, and the bushes rustled as a curious hare poked it's head out, darting back for cover at sight of the wolf. She sighed, resting her head on her paws. Slowly, the lights dancing in her eyes faded, and sleep claimed her.

Last edited by Ruffian on March 14th 2011, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 16th 2011, 4:52 pm

(Oh man i need to keep active here, sorry for not SRP has got me spending a lot of time there and no where else, i will do better)

Derek had heard Soran's call and had begun to move in that direction before hearing Rune and Maia. Upon hearing their declaration of mateship(?) a sense of happiness for his oldest friend swamped him and he had to sit down just to take in what he had overheard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 16th 2011, 6:01 pm

Queen looked back i knew you were some way insane.. she though as she pulled off "Don't eat" she said "Suit yourself" she walked dowm seeing the mateship (XD?) of Rune and his dear Maiara, She smiled they are going to be a cute couple she said as she looked around.. Somthing is missing.. she though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear March 17th 2011, 1:33 am

Falco got up and trod along happily, he made his way to where the pack was situated and made himself at home and comfortable. To his surprise everyone had seemed to be talking and in groups but where was he supposed to be? So nervous and a little anxious Falco sat back and watched the others for a while studying where he should go and what he should do to fit in amongst the pack. Some to his notice didn't seem to be feeling well and to that Falco thought the meat must of been bad, so he decided to go hungry and not eat, just incase it was to affect him too! He continued watch the pack.....
Bear
Bear
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 17th 2011, 8:08 am

Queen looked at Derek "hey.." she said as she stayed her distance as she looked around sligtky huffig as she laid down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum